Strategic Choice and Performance in Late Movers: Influence of the Top Management Team's External Ties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 99-118.
- Amir, Rabah & Stepanova, Anna, 2006.
"Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Rabah Amir & Anna Stepanova, 2000. "Second-Mover Advantage and Price Leadership in Bertrand Duopoly," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- AMIR, Rabah & STEPANOVA, Anna, 2004. "Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2004037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dan Schendel & G. Richard Patton, 1978. "A Simultaneous Equation Model of Corporate Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1611-1621, November.
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1985. "First Mover and Second Mover Advantages," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 649-653, October.
- Kothari, S. P., 2001. "Capital markets research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 105-231, September.
- Gary L. Lilien & Eunsang Yoon, 1990. "The Timing of Competitive Market Entry: An Exploratory Study of New Industrial Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(5), pages 568-585, May.
- Yasemin Y. Kor, 2003. "Experience-Based Top Management Team Competence and Sustained Growth," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages 707-719, December.
- William Boulding & Markus Christen, 2003. "Sustainable Pioneering Advantage? Profit Implications of Market Entry Order," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 371-392.
- Schefczyk, Michael & Gerpott, Torsten J., 2001. "Qualifications and turnover of managers and venture capital-financed firm performance: An empirical study of german venture capital-investments," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 145-163, March.
- John A. Mathews, 2002. "special issue: A resource-based view of Schumpeterian economic dynamics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 29-54.
- Fisher, Franklin M & McGowan, John J, 1983. "On the Misuse of Accounting Rates of Return to Infer Monopoly Profits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 82-97, March.
- Beverly Virany & Michael L. Tushman & Elaine Romanelli, 1992. "Executive Succession and Organization Outcomes in Turbulent Environments: An Organization Learning Approach," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 72-91, February.
- Weimann, Joachim & Yang, Chun-Lei & Vogt, Carsten, 2000. "An experiment on sequential rent-seeking," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 405-426, April.
- Salamon, Gerald L, 1985. "Accounting Rates of Return," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 495-504, June.
- Berndt, Ernst R, et al, 1995. "Information, Marketing, and Pricing in the U.S. Antiulcer Drug Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 100-105, May.
- Douglas Bowman & Hubert Gatignon, 1996. "Order of Entry as a Moderator of the Effect of the Marketing Mix on Market Share," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 222-242.
- Oster, Sharon M, 1982. "Intraindustry Structure and the Ease of Strategic Change," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 376-383, August.
- Deltas, George & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2006. "Entry order and pricing over the product cycle: The transition from the 486 to the Pentium processor," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 1041-1069, September.
- Rhee, Byong-Duk, 2006. "First-mover disadvantages with idiosyncratic consumer tastes along unobservable characteristics," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 99-117, January.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Volker Mahnke & Serden Ozcan & Mikkel Lucas Overby, 2006. "Outsourcing Innovative Capabilities for IT-Enabled Services," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 189-207.
- Shinkai, Tetsuya, 2000. "Second Mover Disadvantages in a Three-Player Stackelberg Game with Private Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 293-304, February.
- Dong-Sung Cho & Dong-Jae Kim & Dong Kee Rhee, 1998. "Latecomer Strategies: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry in Japan and Korea," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 489-505, August.
- Pepall, Lynne, 1997. "Imitative Competition and Product Innovation in a Duopoly Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(254), pages 265-279, May.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Gimeno-Gascon, F. Javier & Woo, Carolyn Y., 1994. "Initial human and financial capital as predictors of new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 371-395, September.
- Robert A. Burgelman, 1983. "Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management: Insights from a Process Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1349-1364, December.
- Martin Gargiulo & Mario Benassi, 2000. "Trapped in Your Own Net? Network Cohesion, Structural Holes, and the Adaptation of Social Capital," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 183-196, April.
- Zhiyong Liu, 2005. "Stackelberg leadership with demand uncertainty," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(5), pages 345-350.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9531-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:46:y:2009:i:2:p:308-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.