Second Mover Disadvantages in a Three-Player Stackelberg Game with Private Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Marinacci, Massimo, 2002. "Ambiguity Made Precise: A Comparative Foundation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 251-289, February.
- Eichberger, Jurgen & Kelsey, David, 1996.
"Uncertainty Aversion and Preference for Randomisation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 31-43, October.
- Eichberger, J. & Kelsey, D., 1995. "Uncertainty Aversion and Preferences for Randomisation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 476, The University of Melbourne.
- Epstein, Larry G & Wang, Tan, 1996. ""Beliefs about Beliefs" without Probabilities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1343-1373, November.
- Dow James & Werlang Sergio Ribeiro Da Costa, 1994.
"Nash Equilibrium under Knightian Uncertainty: Breaking Down Backward Induction,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 305-324, December.
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1992. "Nash equilibrium under knightian uncertainty: breaking-down backward induction," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 186, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Wakker, Peter, 1989. "Continuous subjective expected utility with non-additive probabilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Ebbe Hendon & Hans Jorgen Jacobsen & Birgitte Sloth & Torben Tranaes, 1995. "NASH Equilibrium in Lower Probabilities," Discussion Papers 95-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Peter Kilbanoff, 1996. "Characterizing Uncertainty Aversion Through Preference for Mixtures," Discussion Papers 1159, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Border, Kim C., 1992. "Revealed preference, stochastic dominance, and the expected utility hypothesis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 20-42, February.
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-1050, July.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1995.
"Canonical Representation of Set Functions,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 197-212, February.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1992. "Canonical Representation of Set Functions," Discussion Papers 986, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1995. "Canonical Representation of Set Functions," Post-Print hal-00481346, HAL.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1987.
"Expected utility with purely subjective non-additive probabilities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 65-88, February.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 1987. "Expected Utility with Purely Subjective Non-Additive Probabilities," Post-Print hal-00756291, HAL.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 1994. "A Course in Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650401, July.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1989.
"Some characterizations of lower probabilities and other monotone capacities through the use of Mobius inversion,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 263-283, June.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Jean-Yves Jaffray, 2008. "Some Characterizations of Lower Probabilities and Other Monotone Capacities through the Use of Mobius Inversion," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00649208, HAL.
- Machina, Mark J & Schmeidler, David, 1992. "A More Robust Definition of Subjective Probability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 745-780, July.
- Epstein, Larry G., 1997. "Preference, Rationalizability and Equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 1-29, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jae Wook Yoo & Richard Reed & Shung Jae Shin & David J. Lemak, 2009. "Strategic Choice and Performance in Late Movers: Influence of the Top Management Team's External Ties," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 308-335, March.
- repec:dpr:wpaper:0908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Park & Lones Smith, 2004.
"Caller Number Five: Timing Games that Morph From One Form to Another,"
2004 Meeting Papers
871, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andreas Park & Lones Smith, 2006. "Caller Number Five: Timing Games that Morph from One Form to Another," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1554, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kosuke Hirose & Sang-ho Lee & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2017. "Environmental corporate social responsibility : A note on the first-mover advantage under price competition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 214-221.
- Nakamura, Tomoya, 2015. "One-leader and multiple-follower Stackelberg games with private information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 27-30.
- Park, Andreas & Smith, Lones, 2008. "Caller Number Five and related timing games," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 3(2), June.
- repec:bpj:bejtec:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:9:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomoya Nakamura, 2014. "One-Leader and Multiple-Follower Stackelberg Games with Private Information," ISER Discussion Paper 0908r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Aug 2014.
- Daisuke Hirata & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2011. "Price leadership in a homogeneous product market," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 199-217, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:90:y:2000:i:2:p:293-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .