Order of Entry as a Moderator of the Effect of the Marketing Mix on Market Share
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1975.
"A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation,"
785-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1976. "A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation," Working papers 854-76., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R., 1991. "The marketing and R & D interface," Working papers #48-91. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- George P. Huber, 1974. "Multi-Attribute Utility Models: A Review of Field and Field-Like Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(10), pages 1393-1402, June.
- John R. Hauser, 1977. "Testing the Accuracy," Discussion Papers 286, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jae Wook Yoo & Richard Reed & Shung Jae Shin & David J. Lemak, 2009. "Strategic Choice and Performance in Late Movers: Influence of the Top Management Team's External Ties," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 308-335, March.
- Gombau, Verònica & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 2011. "The Innovation and Imitation Dichotomy in Spanish firms: do absorptive capacity and the technological frontier matter?," Working Papers 2072/179666, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Echambadi, Raj & Franco, April M. & Sarkar, M. B., 2002. "Knowledge Transfer through Congenital Learning: Spin-Out Generation, Growth and Survival," Working Papers 02-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Jiatao Li & Rajiv Kozhikode, 2008. "Knowledge management and innovation strategy: The challenge for latecomers in emerging economies," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 429-450, September.
- William P. Putsis, 1999. "Empirical analysis of competitive interaction in food product categories," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 295-311.
- Li-Ren Yang & Jieh-Haur Chen & Huan-Hsun Li, 2016. "Validating a model for assessing the association among green innovation, project success and firm benefit," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 885-899, March.
- John Hauser & Gerard J. Tellis & Abbie Griffin, 2006. "Research on Innovation: A Review and Agenda for," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 687-717, 11-12.
- Masataka Ban & Nobuhiko Terui & Makoto Abe, 2011. "A brand choice model for TV advertising management using single-source data," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 373-389, November.
- Shuili Du & C. B. Bhattacharya & Sankar Sen, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitive Advantage: Overcoming the Trust Barrier," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(9), pages 1528-1545, March.
- William Boulding & Markus Christen, 2008. "Disentangling Pioneering Cost Advantages and Disadvantages," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 699-716, 07-08.
- Clement, Michel & Litfin, Thorsten & Vanini, Sven, 1997. "Ist die Pionierrolle ein Erfolgsfaktor? Eine kritische Analyse der empirischen Forschungsergebnisse," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 446, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Himme, Alexander, 2005. "Der Einfluss der Markteintrittsreihenfolge auf den Unternehmenserfolg: Eine Zusammenfassung empirischer Arbeiten und Leitlinien für die weitere Forschung auf diesem Gebiet," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 600, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 2000. "The role of corporate image and extension similarity in service brand extensions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 639-659, December.
- Choi, Young Rok & Lévesque, Moren & Shepherd, Dean A., 2008. "When should entrepreneurs expedite or delay opportunity exploitation?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 333-355, May.
- Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J, 2010. "A note on the effects of downstream efficiency on upstream pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 926-928, February.
- Dean C. H. Wilkie & Lester W. Johnson, 2016. "Is there a negative relationship between the order-of-brand entry and market share?," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 211-222, June.
- Jonathan D. Bohlmann & Peter N. Golder & Debanjan Mitra, 2002. "Deconstructing the Pioneer's Advantage: Examining Vintage Effects and Consumer Valuations of Quality and Variety," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(9), pages 1175-1195, September.
- Durand, Rodolphe & Coeurderoy, Regis, 2001. "Age, order of entry, strategic orientation, and organizational performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 471-494, September.
- Bauer, Hans H. & Fischer, Marc, 2000. "Product life cycle patterns for pharmaceuticals and their impact on R&D profitability of late mover products," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 703-725, December.
- Mohan V. Tatikonda & Mitzi M. Montoya-Weiss, 2001. "Integrating Operations and Marketing Perspectives of Product Innovation: The Influence of Organizational Process Factors and Capabilities on Development Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 151-172, January.
- Bart Bronnenberg, 2008. "Brand competition in CPG industries: Sustaining large local advantages with little product differentiation," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 79-107, March.
- Demetrios Vakratsas & Fred M. Feinberg & Frank M. Bass & Gurumurthy Kalyanaram, 2004. "The Shape of Advertising Response Functions Revisited: A Model of Dynamic Probabilistic Thresholds," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 109-119, April.
- Nobuhiko Terui & Masataka Ban, 2008. "Modeling heterogeneous effective advertising stock using single-source data," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 415-438, December.
- Vakratsas, Demetrios, 2008. "The effects of advertising, prices and distribution on market share volatility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 283-293, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing mix; competitive strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:15:y:1996:i:3:p:222-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.