Efficiency, Cointegration and Contagion in Equity Markets: Evidence from China, Japan and South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hill, T P, 1977. "On Goods and Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 315-338, December.
- Mulder, N., 1994. "Transport and Communication in Mexico and the United States: Value Added , Purchasing Power Parities and Productivity," Papers 579, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- Soi Lam & Trinh Toan, 2006. "Land Transport Policy and Public Transport in Singapore," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 171-188, March.
- Kim-Song Tan & Sock-Yong Phang, 2004.
"From Efficiency-driven to Innovation-driven Economic Growth: Perspectives from Singapore,"
15-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kim-Song Tan & Sock-Yong Phang, 2005. "From efficiency-driven to innovation-driven economic growth : perspectives from Singapore," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3569, The World Bank.
- Lu, Ding & Yu, Qiao, 1999. "Hong Kong's exchange rate regime:: Lessons from Singapore," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 122-140.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guesmi, Khaled & Kablan, Sandrine, 2015. "Financial integration and Japanese stock market," MPRA Paper 70206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Teng, Kee Tuan, 2013. "Integration of world leaders and emerging powers into the Malaysian stock market: A DCC-MGARCH approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 333-342.
- Gupta, Rakesh & Guidi, Francesco, 2012.
"Cointegration relationship and time varying co-movements among Indian and Asian developed stock markets,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 10-22.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2010. "Cointegration relationship and time varying co-movements among Indian and Asian developed stock markets," MPRA Paper 19853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Rakesh & Guidi, Francesco, 2011. "Cointegration relationship and time varying co-movements among Indian and Asian developed stock markets," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 7277, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Azad, A.S.M. Sohel & Azmat, Saad & Fang, Victor & Edirisuriya, Piyadasa, 2014. "Unchecked manipulations, price–volume relationship and market efficiency: Evidence from emerging markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 51-71.
- Khaled Guesmi & Frédéric Teulon, 2013. "Regional Equity Risk Premium Convergence: The case of Japan," Working Papers 2013-6, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sandrine Kablan & Khaled Guesmi, 2016. "Financial Integration and Japanese Stock market Performance," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1064-1070.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:201406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naseri, Marjan & Masih, Mansur, 2014. "Integration and Comovement of Developed and Emerging Islamic Stock Markets: A Case Study of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 58799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:23:y:2009:i:1:p:93-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.