International Stock Market Efficiency: A Non-Bayesian Time-Varying Model Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mikio Ito & Akihiko Noda & Tatsuma Wada, 2014. "International stock market efficiency: a non-Bayesian time-varying model approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(23), pages 2744-2754, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2004. "Appropriate lag specification for daily responses of international stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(14), pages 1017-1025.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Chiang, Thomas C., 1991. "A system of stock prices in world stock exchanges: Common stochastic trends for 1975-1990," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 329-338, November.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Corhay, A. & Tourani Rad, A. & Urbain, J. -P., 1993. "Common stochastic trends in European stock markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 385-390.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noda, Akihiko, 2016.
"A test of the adaptive market hypothesis using a time-varying AR model in Japan,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 66-71.
- Akihiko Noda, 2012. "A Test of the Adaptive Market Hypothesis using a Time-Varying AR Model in Japan," Papers 1207.1842, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2016.
- João Paulo Vieito & Wing-Keung Wong & Zhen-Zhen Zhu, 2016.
"Could the global financial crisis improve the performance of the G7 stocks markets?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(12), pages 1066-1080, March.
- Vieito, João Paulo & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Zhenzhen, 2015. "Could the global financial crisis improve the performance of the G7 stocks markets?," MPRA Paper 66521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Karim Ben Khediri & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2017. "Time-Varying Efficiency of Developed and Emerging Bond Markets: Evidence from Long-Spans of Historical Data," Working Papers 201771, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mikio Ito & Akihiko Noda & Tatsuma Wada, 2016. "Time-Varying Comovement of Foreign Exchange Markets," Papers 1610.04334, arXiv.org.
- Rahman, Md. Lutfur & Lee, Doowon & Shamsuddin, Abul, 2017. "Time-varying return predictability in South Asian equity markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 179-200.
- Mikio Ito & Akihiko Noda & Tatsuma Wada, 2017. "An Alternative Estimation Method of a Time-Varying Parameter Model," Papers 1707.06837, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Achal Awasthi & Oleg Malafeyev, 2015. "Is the Indian Stock Market efficient - A comprehensive study of Bombay Stock Exchange Indices," Papers 1510.03704, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1203.5176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .