Estimation of the common and country-specific shock to stock prices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2003.
"Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High-Frequency Data,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
03-04-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Oct 2004.
- Kenjiro Hirayama & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2003. "Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High Frequency Data," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2004. "Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High-Frequency Data," ISER Discussion Paper 0620, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kari Heimonen, 2002. "Stock market integration: evidence on price integration and return convergence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 415-429.
- Kristin Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 1999.
"No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Co-movements,"
NBER Working Papers
7267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 2002. "No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Comovements," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 2223-2261, October.
- Niklas Ahlgren & Jan Antell, 2002. "Testing for cointegration between international stock prices," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(12), pages 851-861.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & He, Jia & Ng, Lilian K., 1997. "What are the global sources of rational variation in international equity returns?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 821-836, December.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Gregory, Allan W. & Head, Allen C., 1999.
"Common and country-specific fluctuations in productivity, investment, and the current account,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 423-451, December.
- Allan W. Gregory & Allen C. Head, 1996. "Common and Country-specific Fluctuations in Productivity, Investment, and the Current Account," Working Papers 931, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Chowdhury, Abdur R., 1994. "Stock market interdependencies: Evidence from the asian NIEs," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 629-651.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 1997. "Stochastic Trends in Stock Prices: Evidence from Latin American Markets," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 285-304, April.
- Cerra, Valerie & Saxena, Sweta Chaman, 2002. "Contagion, Monsoons, and Domestic Turmoil in Indonesia's Currency Crisis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 36-44, February.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Kon Lai, 1999. "Macroeconomic determinants of long-term stock market comovements among major EMS countries," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 73-85.
- Chung, Pin J. & Liu, Donald J., 1994. "Common stochastic trends in pacific rim stock markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 241-259.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 1996. "The role of international factors in the business cycle: A multi-country study," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 85-104, February.
- Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Hirayama, Kenjiro, 2004. "Are international portfolio adjustments a cause of comovements in stock prices?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 463-478, September.
- Kasa, Kenneth, 1992. "Common stochastic trends in international stock markets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 95-124, February.
- Hirayama, Kenjiro & Tsutsui, Yoshiro, 1998. "Threshold effect in international linkage of stock prices," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 441-453, October.
- Nasseh, Alireza & Strauss, Jack, 2000. "Stock prices and domestic and international macroeconomic activity: a cointegration approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 229-245.
- Corhay, A. & Tourani Rad, A. & Urbain, J. -P., 1993. "Common stochastic trends in European stock markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 385-390.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2004. "Appropriate lag specification for daily responses of international stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(14), pages 1017-1025.
- Becker, Kent G & Finnerty, Joseph E & Tucker, Alan L, 1992. "The Intraday Interdependence Structure between U.S. and Japanese Equity Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(1), pages 27-37, Spring.
- Chan, Kam C & Gup, Benton E & Pan, Ming-Shiun, 1992. "An Empirical Analysis of Stock Prices in Major Asian Markets and the United States," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 289-307, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:19:y:2005:i:3:p:322-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.