Macroeconomic determinants of long-term stock market comovements among major EMS countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Chaudhuri & S. Smiles, 2004. "Stock market and aggregate economic activity: evidence from Australia," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 121-129.
- Michael E. Drew & Leonard Chong, 2002. "Stock Market Interdependence: Evidence from Australia," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 106, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2001. "A multivariate GARCH analysis of equity returns and volatility in Asian equity markets," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 089, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Frank Westermann, 2004. "Does the Euro affect the dynamic interactions of stock markets in Europe? Evidence from France, Germany and Italy," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 139-148.
- Khan, Mashrur Mustaque & Yousuf, Ahmed Sadek, 2013. "Macroeconomic Forces and Stock Prices:Evidence from the Bangladesh Stock Market," MPRA Paper 46528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, 2012. "Fractional Cointegration Analysis of Securitized Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 319-338, April.
- Yu Hsing, 2011. "Macroeconomic Variables and the Stock Market: the Case of Lithuania," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 3(1), pages 031-037, June.
- C. Worthington, Andrew & Higgs, Helen, 2010. "Assessing Financial Integration in the European Union Equity Markets: Panel Unit Root and Multivariate Cointegration and Causality Evidence," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 457-479.
- Mohammad Joarder & Monir Ahmed & Tahsina Haque & Syed Hasanuzzaman, 2014. "An empirical testing of informational efficiency in Bangladesh capital market," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 63-87, February.
- Siv Taing & Andrew Worthington, 2005. "Return relationships among European equity sectors: A comparative analysis across selected sectors in small and large economies," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 8, pages 371-388, November.
- Flad, Michael & Jung, Robert C., 2008. "A common factor analysis for the US and the German stock markets during overlapping trading hours," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 498-512, December.
- Siv Heng Taing & Andrew C. Worthington, 2002. "Comovements among European equity sectors: Selected evidence from the consumer discretionary, consumer staples, financial, industrial and materials sectors," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 116, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Hirayama, Kenjiro, 2005. "Estimation of the common and country-specific shock to stock prices," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 322-337, September.
- Phengpis, Chanwit & Apilado, Vince P., 2004. "Economic interdependence and common stochastic trends: A comparative analysis between EMU and non-EMU stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 245-263.
- Shirvani, Hassan & Wilbratte, Barry, 2007. "The permanent-transitory decomposition of the stock markets of the G7 countries: A multivariate approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 352-365, May.
- Ratanapakorn, Orawan & Sharma, Subhash C., 2002. "Interrelationships among regional stock indices," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 91-108.
- Vardhan, Harsh & Sinha, Pankaj, 2015. "Influence of Macroeconomic Variable on Indian Stock Movement: Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 64369, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2015.
- Panait, Iulian & Slavescu, Ecaterina Oana, 2011. "Volatility and causality study of the daily returns on the Bucharest Stock Exchange during 2007-2011," MPRA Paper 41786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:9:y:1999:i:1:p:73-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.