The Intraday Interdependence Structure between U.S. and Japanese Equity Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Heaton & George Milunovich & Anthony Passé‐De Silva, 2011. "International Commodity Prices and the Australian Stock Market," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 37-44, March.
- Milunovich, George & Thorp, Susan, 2007. "Measuring equity market integration using uncorrelated information flows: Tokyo, London and New York," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 275-289, October.
- Ayadi, O. Felix & Dufrene, Uric B. & Chatterjee, Amitava, 1998. "Investment implications of the korean financial market reform," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 83-94.
- Connolly, Robert A. & Wang, F. Albert, 2003. "International equity market comovements: Economic fundamentals or contagion?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 23-43, January.
- Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Hirayama, Kenjiro, 2005. "Estimation of the common and country-specific shock to stock prices," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 322-337, September.
- Johnson, Robert & Soenen, Luc, 2003. "Economic integration and stock market comovement in the Americas," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 85-100, February.
- Earl D. Benson & Sophie X. Kong, 2015. "The Co-Movement of U.S. Equity Returns with the Developed and Emerging Markets of Australasia and Asia," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(1), pages 102-117, January.
- Athanasios Koulakiotis & Katerina Lyroudi & Nikos Thomaidis & Nicholas Papasyriopoulos, 2010. "The impact of cross-listings on the UK and the German stock markets," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 4-18, March.
- Kenjiro Hirayama & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2003.
"Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High Frequency Data,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
03-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2004. "Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High-Frequency Data," ISER Discussion Paper 0620, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2003. "Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High-Frequency Data," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-04-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Oct 2004.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Thanasis Stengos & Orestis Vravosinos, 2018. "On the determinants of bitcoin returns: a LASSO approach," Working Paper series 18-14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Becker, Kent G. & Finnerty, Joseph E. & Friedman, Joseph, 1995. "Economic news and equity market linkages between the U.S. and U.K," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1191-1210, October.
- Constantinos Katrakilidis & Athanasios Koulakiotis, 2006. "The Impact of Stock Exchange Rules on Volatility and Error Transmission -- The Case of Frankfurt and Zurich Cross-Listed Equities," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 321-338, November.
- Craig, Alastair & Dravid, Ajay & Richardson, Matthew, 1995. "Market efficiency around the clock Some supporting evidence using foreign-based derivatives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 161-180.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Kocagil, Ahmet E., 2001. "Interdependence and dynamics in currency futures markets: A multivariate analysis of intraday data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1161-1186, June.
- Kofman, Paul & Martens, Martin, 1997. "Interaction between stock markets: an analysis of the common trading hours at the London and New York stock exchange," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 387-414, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:15:y:1992:i:1:p:27-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.