A system of stock prices in world stock exchanges: Common stochastic trends for 1975-1990
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anatoly A. Peresetsky & Ruslan I. Yakubov, 2017.
"Autocorrelation in an unobservable global trend: does it help to forecast market returns?,"
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1/2), pages 152-169.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly & Yakubov, Ruslan, 2015. "Autocorrelation in an unobservable global trend: Does it help to forecast market returns?," MPRA Paper 64579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:10:d:70201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angelos Kanas, 1998. "Volatility spillovers across equity markets: European evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 245-256.
- Chao Xu & Jinchuan Ke & Xiaojun Zhao & Xiaofang Zhao, 2020. "Multiscale Quantile Correlation Coefficient: Measuring Tail Dependence of Financial Time Series," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-24, June.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2010.
"How Fast Do Tokyo And New York Stock Exchanges Respond To Each Other? An Analysis With High‐Frequency Data,"
The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 175-201, June.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2008. "How Fast Do Tokyo and New York Stock Exchanges Respond to Each Other?: An Analysis with High-Frequency Data," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-32, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Abdul Rahman, 2020. "Long run Association of Stock Prices and Crude Oil Prices: Evidence from Saudi Arabia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(2), pages 124-131.
- Fredj Jawadi & Mohamed El HÃ©di Arouri, 2008. "Are American And French Stock Markets Integrated?," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 2(2), pages 107-116.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2003.
"Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High-Frequency Data,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
03-04-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2004. "Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High-Frequency Data," ISER Discussion Paper 0620, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kenjiro Hirayama & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2003. "Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High Frequency Data," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Mikio Ito & Akihiko Noda & Tatsuma Wada, 2014.
"International stock market efficiency: a non-Bayesian time-varying model approach,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(23), pages 2744-2754, August.
- Mikio Ito & Akihiko Noda & Tatsuma Wada, 2012. "International Stock Market Efficiency: A Non-Bayesian Time-Varying Model Approach," Papers 1203.5176, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Jang, Beom-Sik, 2004. "The linkage between the US and Korean stock markets: the case of NASDAQ, KOSDAQ, and the semiconductor stocks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 319-340, September.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2008.
"Dynamic Stock Market Interactions between the Canadian, Mexican, and the United States Markets: The NAFTA Experience,"
2008-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2009. "Dynamic Stock Market Interactions between the Canadian, Mexican, and the United States Markets: The NAFTA Experience," Working Papers 0905, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Alexandra Horobet & Sorin Dumitrescu, 2011. "Time-varying Diversification Benefits: The Impact of Capital Market Integration on European Portfolio Holdings," Chapters, in: Wim Meeusen (ed.),The Economic Crisis and European Integration, chapter 13, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mobeen Ur Rehman & Syed Muhammad Amir Shah, 2016. "Does Bilateral Market and Financial Integration Explains International Co-Movement Patterns 1," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-13, May.
- Tom Engsted & Jesper Lund, 1997. "Common stochastic trends in international stock prices and dividends: an example of testing overidentifying restrictions on multiple cointegration vectors," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 659-665.
- Sang Il Lee & Seong Joon Yoo, 2019. "Multimodal Deep Learning for Finance: Integrating and Forecasting International Stock Markets," Papers 1903.06478, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Anil Sharma & Neha Seth, 2012. "Literature review of stock market integration: a global perspective," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 84-122, April.
- Zdravkovski, Aleksandar, 2016. "Stock market integration and diversification possibilities during financial crises: Evidence from Balkan countries," MPRA Paper 72182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grigoryeva, Lyudmila & Ortega, Juan-Pablo & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2018.
"Volatility forecasting using global stochastic financial trends extracted from non-synchronous data,"
Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 67-82.
- Grigoryeva, Lyudmila & Ortega, Juan-Pablo & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2015. "Volatility forecasting using global stochastic financial trends extracted from non-synchronous data," MPRA Paper 64503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Martial Etoundi Atenga & Mbodja Mougoué, 0. "Return and volatility spillovers to African equity markets and their determinants," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-36.
- Wim Meeusen (ed.), 2011. "The Economic Crisis and European Integration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14130.
- Sowmya Dhanaraj & Arun Kumar Gopalaswamy & Suresh Babu M, 2013. "Dynamic interdependence between US and Asian markets: an empirical study," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 220-237, April.
- Jawadi, Fredj & Leoni, Patrick, 2009. "Threshold cointegration relationships between oil and stock markets," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2009, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:43:y:1991:i:4:p:329-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.