Dairy productivity and climatic conditions: econometric evidence from South-eastern United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mukherjee, Deep & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & De Vries, Albert, 2013. "Dairy productivity and climatic conditions: econometric evidence from South-eastern united States," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-18.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Greene, 2010.
"A stochastic frontier model with correction for sample selection,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 15-24, August.
- William Greene, 2008. "A Stochastic Frontier Model with Correction for Sample Selection," Working Papers 08-9, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Darwin, Roy, 2001. "Climate Change and Food Security," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33645, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Barrios, Salvador & Ouattara, Bazoumana & Strobl, Eric, 2008.
"The impact of climatic change on agricultural production: Is it different for Africa?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 287-298, August.
- Barrios, Salvador & Ouattara, Bazoumanna & Strobl, Eric, 2004. "The Impact of Climatic Change on Agricultural Production: Is it different for Africa?," MPRA Paper 6240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & William Greene & Daniel Solís, 2012. "Technical efficiency analysis correcting for biases from observed and unobserved variables: an application to a natural resource management project," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 55-72, August.
- Nazmi Demir & Syed F. Mahmud, 2002. "Agro-Climatic Conditions and Regional Technical Inefficiencies in Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 50(3), pages 269-280, November.
- Daniel A. Summer & Christopher A. Wolf, 2002. "Diversification, Vertical Integration, and the Regional Pattern of Dairy Farm Size," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 442-457.
- repec:zwi:journl:v:43:y:2012:i:1:p:55-72 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Key, Nigel D. & Sneeringer, Stacy & Marquardt, David, 2014. "Climate Change, Heat Stress, and U.S. Dairy Production," Economic Research Report 186731, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lachaud, Michee & Bravo-Ureta, Boris & Ludena, Carlos, 2015. "Agricultural Productivity Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC): An analysis of Climatic Effects, Convergence, and Catch-up," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211721, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Qi, Lingqiao & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Cabrera, Victor E., 2014. "From Cold To Hot: A Preliminary Analysis Of Climatic Effects On The Productivity Of Wisconsin Dairy Farms," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 172411, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gabriela Pérez Quesada, 2017. "Technical efficiency of dairy farms in Uruguay: a stochastic production frontier analysis," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0517, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Njuki, Eric & Bravo-Ureta, Boris, 2014. "A Bayesian Approach to Analyzing the Economic Costs of Environmental Regulation in U.S. Dairy Farming," Working Papers 33, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Roibás, David & Wall, Alan & Pérez, José A., 2014. "The influence of meteorological conditions on dairy production," Efficiency Series Papers 2014/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Lachaud, Michee Arnold & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Ludena, Carlos E., 2015.
"Agricultural productivity growth in Latin America and the Caribbean and other world regions: An analysis of climatic effects, convergence and catch-up,"
40, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Michée Arnold Lachaud & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Carlos E. Ludeña, 2015. "Agricultural Productivity Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean and Other World Regions: An Analysis of Climatic Effects, Convergence and Catch-up," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91036, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:123-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.