Diversification, Vertical Integration, and the Regional Pattern of Dairy Farm Size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Traversac, Jean-Baptiste & Rousset, Sylvain & Perrier-Cornet, Philippe, 2011. "Farm resources, transaction costs and forward integration in agriculture: Evidence from French wine producers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 839-847.
- Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Weersink, Alfons & Thrikawala, Sunil, 2006. "Environmental Regulations and Livestock Production Levels: What is the Direction of Causality?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21482, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ani L. Katchova, 2005. "The Farm Diversification Discount," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 984-994.
- Mukherjee, Deep & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & De Vries, Albert, 2013.
"Dairy productivity and climatic conditions: econometric evidence from South-eastern united States,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(1), March.
- Deep Mukherjee & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Albert De Vries, 2013. "Dairy productivity and climatic conditions: econometric evidence from South-eastern United States," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(1), pages 123-140, January.
- Wolf, Christopher A. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2012. "Dairy Farmer Preferences for 2012 Farm Bill," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124866, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Almuhanad Melhim & Erik J. O'Donoghue & C. Richard Shumway, 2009.
"Do the Largest Firms Grow and Diversify the Fastest? The Case of U.S. Dairies,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 284-302, June.
- Almuhanad Melhim & Erik J. O'Donoghue & C. Richard Shumway, 2008. "Do the Largest Firms Grow and Diversify the Fastest? The Case of U.S. Dairies," Working Papers 2008-7, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Spielmann, Nathalie & Williams, Christopher, 2016. "It goes with the territory: Communal leverage as a marketing resource," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5636-5643.
- Kang, Hye-Jung & Lee, Hyunok & Sumner, Daniel A., 2003. "Heterogeneity In Production Technology Across Farm Sizes: Analysis Of Multi-Output Production Function Using Korean Farm-Level Panel Data," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22245, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mary Clare Ahearn & Penni Korb & Jet Yee, 2009. "Producer Dynamics in Agriculture: Empirical Evidence," NBER Chapters,in: Producer Dynamics: New Evidence from Micro Data, pages 369-391 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:24:y:2002:i:2:p:442-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .