Connecting Sensory Quality Characteristics and Local Designations to Willingness to Pay for Cheese at the Retail Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Luz Loureiro & Jill J. McCluskey, 2000. "Assessing consumer response to protected geographical identification labeling," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 309-320.
- Luisa Menapace & GianCarlo Moschini, 2012.
"Quality certification by geographical indications, trademarks and firm reputation,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 539-566, September.
- Menapace, Luisa & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2009. "Quality Certification by Geographical Indications, Trademarks and Firm Reputation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13126, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Menapace, Luisa & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2010. "Quality Certification by Geographical Indications, Trademarks and Firm Reputation," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61778, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Daniel Hassan & Sylvette Monier-Dilhan, 2006. "National brands and store brands: Competition through public quality labels," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 21-30.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R., 2013. "Demand for health risk reductions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 87-109.
- Bosworth, Ryan C. & Bailey, DeeVon & Curtis, Kynda R., 2013. "Willingness to Pay for Private Labels, National Brands, and Local Designations at the Retail Level," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152144, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2007.
"A comparison of approaches to estimating confidence intervals for willingness to pay measures,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(8), pages 827-840.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2006. "A comparison of approaches to estimating confidence intervals for willingness to pay measures," Working Papers 008cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Onken, Kathryn A. & Bernard, John C., 2010. "Catching the "Local" Bug: A Look at State Agricultural Marketing Programs," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-7.
- Haas, Rainer & Weaver, Robert D., 2010. "Private Labels: A Sign of Changing Times," 2010 International European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100586, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-719, November.
- Liu, Juan & Sporleder, Thomas L., 2007. "Growth-related Measures of Brand Equity Elasticity for Food Firms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17.
- Laura Taylor & Mark Morrison & Kevin Boyle, 2010. "Exchange Rules and the Incentive Compatibility of Choice Experiments," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 197-220, October.
- Galli, Francesca & Carbone, Anna & Caswell, Julie A. & Sorrentino, Alessandro, 2011. "A Multi-Criteria Approach to Assessing PDOs/PGIs: An Italian Pilot Study," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(3), pages 1-18, December.
- Kim Darby & Marvin T. Batte & Stan Ernst & Brian Roe, 2008. "Decomposing Local: A Conjoint Analysis of Locally Produced Foods," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), pages 476-486.
- Volpe, Richard, 2011. "The Relationship Between National Brand and Private Label Food Products: Prices, Promotions, Recessions, and Recoveries," Economic Research Report 262234, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1990. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities: A Correction," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 189-190, February.
- Bosworth, Ryan & Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R., 2009. "Demand for environmental policies to improve health: Evaluating community-level policy scenarios," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 293-308, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Chenyi & Gao, Zhifeng & Sims, Charles A. & Zhao, Xin, 2015. "Does Local Label Bias Consumer Taste Bud and Preference: Evidence of a Strawberry Sensory Experiment," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196874, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2795-:d:162374 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Marketing; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:183453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.