Journal of Policy Modeling
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jpolmo
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1996, Volume 18, Issue 2
1996, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-48 Modeling the U.S. demand for imports through cointegration and error correction
by Carone, Giuseppe
- 49-67 Social cost benefit analysis of commercial and residential burglar and fire alarms
by Hakim, Simon & Shachmurove, Yochanan
- 69-86 Exchange rate pass-through and the J-curve: An analysis of the Korean case
by Han, Sung-Shin & Suh, Seoung Hwan
- 87-107 Import vulnerability of defense-related industries: An empirical model
by Kellman, Mitchell & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Saadawi, Tarek
- 109-116 Do policymakers' distributional desires lead to an inflationary bias?
by Lippi, Francesco & Swank, Otto H.
1995, Volume 17, Issue 6
- 531-556 A general equilibrium assessment of a suggested reform in capital income taxation
by Holmoy, Erling & Vennemo, Haakon
- 557-577 Advertising in demand systems for alcoholic drinks and tobacco: A comparative study
by Duffy, Martyn
- 579-595 External security threats, defense expenditures, and the economic growth of less-developed countries
by Lipow, Jonathan & Antinori, Camille M.
- 597-613 Expectations, target zones, and oil price dynamics
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Madan, Vibhas
- 615-637 Alternate adjustments to external shocks in Hungary
by Tesche, Jean
- 639-657 Effects of real exchange rate changes on Canadian agriculture: A general equilibrium evaluation
by Alper Guzel, H. & Kulshreshtha, Surendra N.
- 659-666 Inflation and aggregate demand shocks
by Madsen, Jakob B.
- 667-675 Modeling manufactured imports: Methodological issues with evidence from Australia
by Athukorala, Premachandra & Menon, Jayant
1995, Volume 17, Issue 5
- 443-448 The international monetary system: Are present arrangements optimal? Editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 449-461 What have we learned from the EMS crises?
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 463-478 Intergovernmental competition in Europe with and without a common currency
by McKinnon, Ronald I.
- 479-492 The international monetary system: The missing factor
by Mundell, Robert A.
- 493-512 The evolving international monetary system and prospects for monetary reform
by Mussa, Michael
- 513-530 The operation and future of the international monetary system
by Salvatore, Dominick
1995, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 325-365 Measuring the impact of AFTA: An application of a linked CGE system
by Adams, F. Gerard & Park, I.
- 367-395 Effects of macroeconomic policies on income growth, inflation, and output growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Ghura, Dhaneshwar
- 397-426 Commodity prices and inflation: A forward-looking price model
by Adams, F. Gerard & Ichino, Yasukazu
- 427-442 Petroleum wealth, debt policy, and intergenerational welfare: The case of Norway
by Steigum, Erling Jr. & Thogersen, Oystein
1995, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 207-221 Development with positive externalities: The case of the Russian economy
by Matveenko, Vladimir
- 223-255 Liberalizing agriculture in the European union
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Wooton, Ian
- 257-278 Can international commodity agreements work?
by Van Groenendaal, W. J. H. & Vingerhoets, J. W. A.
- 279-291 Outcomes of government corn support policies under alternate assumptions of risk
by Krause, Joyce Hall & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 293-305 Protectionism and Japanese direct investment in the United States
by Azrak, Paul & Wynne, Kevin
- 307-314 The allocation of official development assistance
by Wall, Howard J.
- 315-323 Wheat market shares in the presence of Japanese import quotas
by Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z.
1995, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 85-120 Can the European community absorb more immigrants? A general equilibrium analysis of the labor market and macroeconomic effects of east-west migration in Europe
by Weyerbrock, Silvia
- 121-137 Consequences of harmonization of indirect taxes for Luxembourg
by van Leeuwen, Marko J. & Tang, Paul J. G.
- 139-162 On the construction of the total accounts from the U.S. national income and product accounts: How sensitive are applied general equilibrium results to initial conditions?
by Wiese, Arthur M.
- 163-176 Welfare effects of the North American free trade agreement
by Klein, Lawrence R. & Salvatore, Dominick
- 177-197 Evaluating the CSF with an extended computable general equilibrium model: The case of Greece (1988-1995)
by Lolos, Sarantis & Suwa-Eisenmann, Akiko & Zonzilos, Nicholas & Bourguignon, Francois
- 199-205 Is there any long-run relation between the terms of trade and trade balance?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Alse, Janardhanan
1995, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-37 Can "1992" reduce unemployment in Europe? On welfare and employment effects of Europe's move to a single market
by Mercenier, Jean
- 39-57 Contractionary devaluation with black markets for foreign exchange
by Kamin, Steven B.
- 59-83 Estimating the U.S. demand for sugar in the presence of measurement error in the data
by Uri, Noel D.
1994, Volume 16, Issue 6
- 541-557 Fiscal policy coordination and flexibility under European Monetary Union: Implications for macroeconomic stabilization
by Bryson, Jay H.
- 559-575 Market and policy analysis of the U.S. banking industry
by Golan, Amos & Kim, Moshe & Freeman, Shirra
- 577-596 Global warming and carbon taxes: Dynamic and strategic interactions between energy consumers and producers
by Wirl, Franz
- 597-608 The interaction among foreign debt, capital flows, and growth: Case studies
by Metwally, M. M. & Tamaschke, Rick
- 609-623 Exchange rate episodes and the pass-through of exchange rates to import prices
by Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Thurman, Stephan S.
- 625-652 Income distribution and the fulfillment of basic needs: Theory and empirical evidence
by Heerink, Nico & Folmer, Henk
- 653-676 A phased increase in the U.S. investment rate: Sacrifice times, T-year gains, and investment rate returns
by Lewis, Kenneth A. & Seidman, Laurence S.
- 677-683 How best to model inflation in India
by Balakrishnan, Pulapre
1994, Volume 16, Issue 5
- 459-472 The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle and exchange rate regimes: Evidence from cointegration tests
by Alexakis, Panayotis & Apergis, Nicholas
- 473-496 A dynamic aggregative model of the AIDS epidemic with possible policy interventions
by Cuddington, John T. & Hancock, John D. & Rogers, Carol Ann
- 497-527 Regional unemployment in Italy: Sources and cures
by Baussola, Maurizio & Fiorito, Riccardo
- 529-540 A different kind of money illusion: The case of long and variable lags
by Bryan, Michael F. & Gavin, William T.
1994, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 353-393 External adjustment in selected developing countries in the 1990s
by Helkie, William L. & Howard, David H.
- 395-415 Adjustment with growth: The case of Denmark in the 1980s
by Pedersen, Karsten Nimb
- 417-425 Individualizing the income tax and unemployment assistance system
by Gelauff, G. M. M. & Graafland, J. J.
- 427-457 A computable general equilibrium model of urban transport demands
by Horridge, Mark
1994, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 237-263 Modeling distortionary aspects of the U.S. wheat program and policy reform
by Labson, B. Stephen
- 265-289 Growth dynamics in a general equilibrium macroeconomic model for India
by Goyal, Ashima
- 291-298 Japanese import demand behavior: The cointegration approach
by Mah, Jai Sheen
- 299-325 The effects of protection on a domestic oligopoly: The case of the U.S. auto market
by Scott, Robert E.
- 327-333 The user cost estimation of owner-occupied housing
by Yang, Jichung & Adams, F. Gerard
- 335-344 Exogenous shocks and macroeconomic policies in LDCs: A study of Sri Lanka with an econometric model
by Perera, Nelson
- 345-351 Impact of inflation, output, employment, and income effect in budget deficits for Taiwan: A forecast of regional input-output approach
by Hua-Jen Chang
1994, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 119-146 Trade policy and U.S. economic growth
by Ho, Mun S. & Jorgenson, Dale W.
- 147-164 The impact of Japanese auto VRAs on the U.S. and Japanese economies
by Gerard Adams, F. & Gangnes, Byron & Huang, Gene
- 165-186 Exports, growth, and liberalization: An evaluation
by Greenaway, David & Sapsford, David
- 187-213 Estimating income mobility from census data
by Adelman, Irma & Morley, Samuel & Schenzler, Christoph & Warning, Matthew
- 215-231 A measure of federal reserve credibility
by Croushore, Dean & Koot, Ronald S.
- 233-236 Modeling the federal reserve's policy of leaning against the wind
by Peng, Yajun & Renshaw, Edward
1994, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-25 The link between immigration and unemployment in Canada
by Marr, William L. & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 27-54 Cross-border deposits, aggregation, and money demand in the transition to EMU
by Angeloni, Ignazio & Cottarelli, Carlo & Levy, Aviram
- 55-95 The macroeconomic impact of agricultural policy: A CGE analysis for India
by Storm, Servaas
- 97-111 A model for the analysis of optimal policies to control the AIDS epidemic
by Correa, Hector
- 113-118 Dampening exchange rate volatility: A micro alternative to macro policies
by Collinge, Robert A.
1993, Volume 15, Issue 5-6
- 469-472 Introduction
by Devarajan, Shantayanan & Robinson, Sherman
- 473-490 How large are the incentives to join subglobal carbon-reduction initiatives?
by Piggott, John & Whalley, John & Wigle, Randall
- 491-520 Reducing U.S. carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of different instruments
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 521-543 Choosing environmental policy instruments using general equilibrium models
by Conrad, Klaus & Schroder, Michael
- 545-579 Modeling the post-reform Chinese economy
by Martin, Will
- 581-623 Hungary in transition: a computable general equilibrium model comparison with Austria
by Breuss, Fritz & Tesche, Jean
- 625-652 Modeling an economy in transition: trade adjustment policies for Hungary
by Hare, Paul & Revesz, Tamas & Zalai, Erno
- 653-671 An applied general equilibrium model of international tax competition among the group of seven countries
by York, Harold L.
- 673-701 Agricultural policies and migration in a U.S.-Mexico free trade area: A computable general equilibrium analysis
by Robinson, Sherman & Burfisher, Mary E. & Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul & Thierfelder, Karen E.
1993, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 353-392 German unification and the European Monetary System: A quantitative analysis
by Adams, Gwyn & Alexander, Lewis & Gagnon, Joseph
- 393-414 The contribution of applied general equilibrium analysis to policy reform in Australia
by Powell, Alan A. & Snape, Richard H.
- 415-426 Does government intervention matter in commodity market models?
by McCorriston, Steve
- 427-462 The potency of stabilization policy in developing economies: Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda
by Green, Christopher & Murinde, Victor
- 463-468 Inflationary trends in Colombia
by Fullerton, Thomas Jr.
1993, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 235-250 Structural and integration analysis of an Italian public conglomerate
by La Noce, M. & Latorre, M. & Schachter, G.
- 251-276 The Gambia's economic recovery: Policy reforms, foreign aid, or rain?
by Radelet, Steven
- 277-296 The sectoral implications of macroeconomic policy: The case of postreform China
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Ha, Jiming
- 297-312 Modeling international loan portfolios through Linear Programming Discriminant Analysis
by Gordon, Kenneth R. & Palmer, Michael & Glover, Fred
- 313-327 An econometric model for Malawi: Measuring the effects of external shocks and policies
by Van Frausum, Yves & Sahn, David E.
- 329-333 QALY as an estimator of social benefits or anti-drug strategies
by Rhodd, Rupert G.
- 335-352 Commodity price fluctuations and macroeconomic adjustments in the developed economies
by Labys, Walter C. & Maizels, Alfred
1993, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 117-139 A time-series analysis of the effects of government policies on the U.S. beef cattle industry
by Henry, Guy & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Bessler, David A. & Farris, Donald
- 141-156 Domestic dairy policies and international market adjustment in a simplified model of world dairy products trade
by Griffith, Garry & Lattimore, Ralph & Robertsonf, John
- 157-178 An analysis of Spain's integration in the EEC
by Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran
- 179-197 Optimal monetary policy: A new test
by Christou, Costas & Dellas, Harris & Gagales, Anastassios
- 199-222 Trade compromises between the European community and the United States: An interest group-game theory
by Johnson, Martin & Mahe, Louis & Roe, Terry
- 223-227 Structural change in import demand behavior: The Korean experience
by Mah, Jai Sheen
- 229-233 Incorporating strategic government policy behavior and product differentiation into an international burley tobacco trade model
by Snell, William M. & Reed, Michael R.
1993, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-11 Why deficit news affects interest rates
by Thorbecke, Willem
- 13-48 Implications for the Asia-Pacific region of coordination of macroeconomic policies in the OECD
by McKibbin, Warwick J. & Sundberg, Mark W.
- 49-61 The effect of subsidized imports on domestic industry: a comparison of market structures
by Morkre, Morris E.
- 63-89 A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of corporate tax integration
by Pereira, Alfredo M.
- 91-97 Supply elasticities in the presence of adjustment costs
by Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 99-115 How robust is applied general equilibrium analysis?
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Jones, Richard & Kimbell, Larry J. & Wigle, Randal
1992, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 561-582 Trade liberalization and agricultural prices
by Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio
- 583-598 Policy implications in multiproduct acreage response systems
by Clark, J. Stephen & Spriggs, John
- 599-629 Imperfect competition in an open economy
by Christodoulakis, Nicos & Weale, Martin
- 631-639 Armington elasticities for United States manufacturing sectors
by Reinert, Kenneth A. & Roland-Holst, David W.
- 641-653 More evidence on the J curve from LDCs
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Malixi, Margaret
- 655-673 Policy optimization by lexicographic preference ordering
by Stork, P. & Viaene, J. -M.
1992, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 395-400 Cointegration, exogeneity, and policy analysis: A synopsis
by Ericsson, Neil R.
- 401-428 Domestic and foreign effects on prices in an open economy: The case of Denmark
by Juselius, Katarina
- 429-451 Finnish manufacturing wages 1960-1987: Real-wage flexibility and hysteresis
by Nymoen, Ragnar
- 453-463 Tests of cointegrating exogeneity for PPP and uncovered interest rate parity in the United Kingdom
by Hunter, John
- 465-495 Parameter constancy, mean square forecast errors, and measuring forecast performance: An exposition, extensions, and illustration
by Ericsson, Neil R.
- 497-516 Comments on the evaluation of policy models
by Granger, Clive W. J. & Deutsch, Melinda
- 517-533 Testing for parameter instability in linear models
by Hansen, Bruce E.
- 535-560 Confidence intervals for linear combinations of forecasts from dynamic econometric models
by Campos, Julia
1992, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 251-280 Cointegration, exogeneity, and policy analysis: An overview
by Ericsson, Neil R.
- 281-311 An econometric analysis of TV advertising expenditure in the United Kingdom
by Hendry, David F.
- 313-334 Testing weak exogeneity and the order of cointegration in UK money demand data
by Johansen, Soren
- 335-361 A dynamic model of the demand for currency: Argentina 1977-1988
by Ahumada, Hildegart
- 363-393 Dynamic modeling of the demand for narrow money in Norway
by Bardsen, Gunnar
1992, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 135-166 Financial repression and liberalization in a general equilibrium model with financial markets
by Lewis, Jeffrey D.
- 167-186 Endogenous growth in a life-cycle model: The role of population growth and taxation
by Arrau, Patricio
- 187-208 Remittances and inequality reconsidered: Direct, indirect, and intertemporal effects
by Taylor, J. Edward
- 209-220 The impact of changes in government policies on economic performance (the ARCH model)
by Mendoza, Meyra Sebello & Farris, Paul L.
- 221-226 Do United States presidential administrations influence monetary policy?
by Miller, Stephen M. & Velz, Orawin T.
- 227-248 Modeling central bank behavior: What have we learned?
by Lombra, Raymond E. & Kaufman, Herbert M.
1992, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-11 Simple rules for policy coordination: An evaluation of alternative proposals
by Tirelli, Patrizio
- 13-39 U.S. natural gas markets: A structural model comparison
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 41-63 Determinants and effects of health policy
by Correa, H. & Namkoong, K.
- 65-92 Preliminary results of two experimental models of general equilibrium with imperfect competition
by Burniaux, Jean Marc & Waelbroeck, Jean
- 93-98 Policy implications of alcohol and tobacco demand in Poland
by Florkowski, Wojciech J. & McNamara, Kevin T.
- 99-119 The Mexico-United States free trade and investment area proposal: A macroeconometric evaluation of impacts on Mexico
by Gerard Adams, F. & Alanis, Mario & del Rio, Abel Beltran
- 121-130 The magnitude of two sources of bias in standard partial equilibrium trade simulation models
by Laird, Sam & Yeats, Alexander J.
- 131-134 Taking money seriously : By David Laidler. Cambridge: The MIT Press, 1990
by Coats, Warren
1991, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 467-487 Impact of Japanese investment in U.S. automobile production
by Adams, F. Gerard & Gangnes, Byron & Huang, Gene
- 489-513 Agricultural price policies and political interest group competition
by Miller, Tracy C.
- 515-527 Economics of (oil) price politics: Penalizing price changes
by Wirl, Franz
- 529-550 Optimizing foreign loan conditions for a public sector project
by Darvish-Lecker, Tikva & Eckstein, Shlomo
- 551-570 Income redistribution effects of tax reforms in Sweden
by Schwarz, B. & Gustafsson, B.
- 571-594 Modeling general equilibrium in a small, open economy: A Norwegian example
by Haaland, Jan I.
- 595-598 Economics of public policy in health care systems
by Ojo, Kenneth
- 599-621 Dissemination of macroeconometric models: Is a new age dawning?
by Sowey, Eric & Hargreaves, Colin
1991, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 317-345 Political economy of stabilization programs: Feasibility, growth, and welfare
by de Janvry, Alain & Fargeix, Andre & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 347-366 Macroeconomic impacts of an EEC policy to control air pollution
by Klaassen, Ger & Nentjes, Andries
- 367-382 Effects of U.S. affirmative action programs on women's employment
by Uri, Noel D. & Wilson Mixon, J. Jr.
- 383-406 Wage inflation, fiscal policies, and income distribution in Brazil
by Cruz, Robert David & Willumsen, Maria J.
- 407-416 Structural change and openness: Strategic alternatives in the Argentine economy
by Buzaglo, Jorge
- 417-419 Economic modeling of the Canada-U.S. free trade agreement: Introduction
by Dungan, D. Peter & Harris, Richard G. & Wilson, Thomas A.
- 421-434 Economic impact and transition effects
by Harris, Richard G.
- 435-457 Macroeconomic effects and sensitivity analysis
by Dungan, D. Peter & Wilson, Thomas A.
- 459-465 Welfare cost of import restraints in the presence of domestic taxes
by Rousslang, Donald J.
1991, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 157-184 The short-term macroeconomic effects of price controls
by Levy, Santiago
- 185-204 Strategies for modeling the uncertain impacts of climate change
by Liebetrau, Albert M. & Scott, Michael J.
- 205-227 Effect of consumption standards on U.S. gasoline consumption
by Yee, Jet
- 229-240 Inflationary impact of money-financed deficits
by Honohan, Patrick
- 241-258 Biotechnology in U.S. agriculture: Trade consequences for dairy products
by Chadee, Doren & Guthrie, Joseph W.
- 259-280 Labor productivity slowdown and technical progress in the Netherlands
by den Butter, F. A. G.
- 281-299 The impact on poverty of food pricing reforms: A welfare analysis for Indonesia
by Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique
- 301-308 Rationing, subsidies, and ELES consumption functions: An application to China
by Martin, Michael F.
- 309-315 The exchange rate and the price level in a small open economy: Botswana
by Clark Leith, J.
1991, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-39 Leadership and cooperation in the Europian Monetary System: A simulation approach
by Roubini, Nouriel
- 41-65 A forward-looking macroeconomic simulation model for a developing country
by Haque, Nadeem Ul & Montiel, Peter & Symansky, Steven
- 67-92 An investigation of "Dutch disease" economics with a miniature CGE model
by Bandara, Jayatilleke S.
- 93-114 A competitive model of the Japanese firm
by Cook, Jerry E.
- 115-140 The cost of improving the quality of the environment
by Boyd, Royd & Uri, Noel D.
- 141-151 Is the Phillips curve stable? A time-varying parameter approach
by Conway, Roger K. & Gill, Gurmukh
- 153-156 Rethinking international trade : By Paul R. Krugman. Cambridge: The MIT Press, 1990
by Ulan, Michael
1990, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 623-624 Introduction
by Bergman, Lars & Jorgenson, Dale W.
- 625-657 Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models
by Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman
- 659-669 Devaluations and credibility in structural adjustment policy
by Benjamin, Nancy
- 671-691 Energy and environmental constraints on growth: A CGE modeling approach
by Bergman, Lars
- 693-713 The U.S.-Canada free trade agreement: Who will be better off?
by Andersson, Krister
- 715-744 Intertemporal general equilibrium modeling of U.S. environmental regulation
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 745-767 A general equilibrium approach to public utility pricing: determining prices for a water authority
by Dixon, Peter B.
1990, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 469-493 Wages, money, and exchange rates with endogenous unions and governments
by Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Lindbeck, Assar
- 495-510 Energy prices and CO2 emissions in the 1990s
by Amano, Akihiro
- 511-526 Computation of a world general equilibrium under bilateral quotas and an application to the analysis of textile trade restrictions
by Jones, Rich & Nguyen, Trien T. & Whalley, John
- 527-556 Computable general equilibrium analysis of agricultural liberalization: Factor mobility and macro closure
by Kilkenny, Maureen & Robinson, Sherman
- 557-585 An empirical assessment of macroeconometric and CGE approaches in policy modeling
by Capros, P. & Karadeloglou, P. & Mentzas, G.
- 587-603 Changes in the U.S. trade specialization: Projections to the year 2000
by Balassa, Bela & Noland, Marcus
- 605-622 Capitalization, conditionality, and dilution: Land prices and the U.S. wheat program
by Rutherford, Thomas F. & Whalley, John & Wigle, Randall M.
1990, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 139-139 Editor's acknowledgement
by Laidler, David
- 141-163 Understanding velocity: New approaches and their policy relevance--Introduction
by Laidler, David
- 165-197 The long-run behavior of velocity: The institutional approach revisited
by Bordo, Michael D. & Jonung, Lars
- 199-204 Comments on "The long-run behavior of velocity: The institutional approach revisited"
by Huizinga, John
- 205-257 Developments in monetary aggregation theory
by Barnett, William A.
- 259-263 Comments on "Developments in monetary aggregation theory"
by McCulloch, J. Houston
- 265-279 Empirical predictions of the new monetary economics: Perspectives on velocity
by Cowen, Tyler & Kroszner, Randall
- 281-287 Comments on "Empirical predictions of the new monetary economics: Perspectives on velocity"
by McCallum, Bennett T.
- 289-315 Money demand, expectations, and the forward-looking model
by Cuthbertson, Keith & Taylor, Mark P.
- 317-322 Comments on "Money demand, expectations and the forward-looking model"
by Goodfriend, Marvin
- 323-324 Reply to Goodfriend's comments on "Money demand, expectations and the forward looking model"
by Cuthbertson, Keith & Taylor, Mark
- 325-345 Buffer stock models of the demand for money and the conduct of monetary policy
by Lothian, James R. & Darby, Michael R. & Tindall, Michael
- 347-348 Comments on "Buffer stock models of the demand for money and the conduct of monetary policy"
by Wallace, Neil