The crisis of European Monetary Union â Lessons to be drawn
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 33 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
European Monetary Union Financial crisis Economic divergence Optimum currency area;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Issing,Otmar, 2008. "The Birth of the Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521731867, December.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2010. "Rescuing Europe," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(SPECIALIS), pages 1-22, 08.
- Otmar Issing, 2008. "The Euro: Does a Currency Need a State?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 297-310, December.
- Issing,Otmar, 2008. "The Birth of the Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521516730, December.
- Andrea Bonilla Bolanos, 2012. "External vulnerabilities and economic integration. Is the Union of South American Nations a promising project?," Working Papers 1238, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.