Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 33 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
CGE modelling Rural development Agricultural policy Rural-urban;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2004. "Reverse impact assessment using a regional social accounting matrix," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 937-945, May.
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 150-165, March.
- Roberts, Deborah, 1995. "UK Agriculture in the Wider Economy: The Importance of Net SAM Linkage Effects," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 495-511.
- Das, Gouranga G. & Alavalapati, Janaki R. R. & Carter, Douglas R. & Tsigas, Marinos E., 2005. "Regional impacts of environmental regulations and technical change in the US forestry sector: a multiregional CGE analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Demetrios Psaltopoulos & Eudokia Balamou & Kenneth J. Thomson, 2006. "Rural-Urban Impacts of CAP Measures in Greece: An Inter-regional SAM Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 441-458.
- Deborah Roberts, 2003. "The economic base of rural areas: a SAM-based analysis of the Western Isles, 1997," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Donna Ramirez Harrington & Madhu Khanna & David Zilberman, 2005.
"Conservation capital and sustainable economic growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 336-359, April.
- Ramirez, Donna Theresa J. & Khanna, Madhu & Zilberman, David, 2002. "Conservation Capital And Sustainable Economic Growth," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19846, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Waters, Edward C. & Weber, Bruce A. & Holland, David W., 1999. "The Role Of Agriculture In Oregon'S Economic Base: Findings From A Social Accounting Matrix," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Berkeley Hill & David Blandford, 2008. "Where the US and EU Rural Development Money Goes," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 7(Special I), pages 28-29, 04.
- Gould, Brian W. & Kulshreshtha, Surendra N., 1986. "An interindustry analysis of structural change and energy use linkages in the Saskatchewan economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 186-196, July.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000.
"Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods,"
TMD discussion papers
58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001. "Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Dylan Bradley & Janet Dwyer & Berkeley Hill, 2010. "The Evaluation of Rural Development Policy in the EU," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 9(1), pages 15-20, 04.
- Thomson, Kenneth J. & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2007. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Spatial Impacts of Rural Policy," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9402, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Midmore, Peter & Langstaff, Lesley & Lowman, Stephen & Vaughan, Alison, 2008. "Qualitative evaluation of European Rural Development Policy: Evidence from Comparative Case Studies," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44434, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gilchrist, Donald A. & St. Louis, Larry V., 1994. "An equilibrium analysis of regional industrial diversification," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 115-133, February.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
- P. Midmore, 1993. "Input-Output Forecasting Of Regional Agricultural Policy Impacts," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 284-300.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1993. "Farm Productivity and Income Support Effects on the Rural Economy," Staff General Research Papers 11126, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deborah Roberts, 2000. "The Spatial Diffusion of Secondary Impacts: Rural-Urban Spillovers in Grampian, Scotland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 395-412.
- Alexandre Gohin & Laure Latruffe, 2006. "The Luxembourg Common Agricultural Policy Reform and the European Food Industries: What's at Stake?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 175-194, 03.
- Perali, Federico & Pieroni, Luca & Standardi, Gabriele, 2012. "World tariff liberalization in agriculture: An assessment using a global CGE trade model for EU15 regions," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 155-180.
- Ratinger, Tomas & Kristkova, R., 2012. "Rural Economies and ahe Pillar 2 Budget Debate: A Regional Perspective," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4), December.
- Medonos, Tomas & Ratinger, Tomas & Hruska, Martin & Spicka, Jindrich, 2012. "The Assessment of the Effects of Investment Support Measures of the Rural Development Programmes: the Case of the Czech Republic," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(4), December.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2010.
"On The Optimal Implementation Of Agricultural Policy Reforms,"
Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany
91285, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Féménia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2013. "On the optimal implementation of agricultural policy reforms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 61-74.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.