Greek Association of Agricultural Economists
Agricultural Economics Review
Contact information of Greek Association of Agricultural Economists:
Web page: http://www.etagro.gr/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aergaa
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 11, Issue 2
- Determinants of purchasing behaviour for organic and integrated fruits and vegetables in Slovenia
by Kuhar, Ales & Juvancic, Luka
- Preference erosion effects on the agricultural sector of the EUâ€™s Mediterranean Partner Countries
by Kavallari, Aikaterini & Schmitz, P. Michael
- Irrigation water pricing between governmental policies and farmersâ€™ perception: Implications for green-houses horticultural production in Teboulba (Tunisia)
by Chebil, Ali & Frija, Aymen & Thabet, Chokri
- Quality Choices in a Vertical Structure: National Brands vs Private Labels in Grocery Retailing
by Fousekis, Panos
- The possible effects of the CAP Reform on farm employment in Hungary
by Elek, Sander & Ferto, Imre & Forgacs, Csaba
- Evaluating the potential contribution of contract auctions to Agri-Environmental Policy efficiency: A simulation model for Emilia-Romagna (Italy)
by Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gallerani, Vittorio
- Intra-industry Trade in Agricultural Products on intra-EC level: The Impact of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) Funds
by Katrakilidis, Konstantinos & Mardas, Dimitri
2010, Volume 11, Issue 1
- Leading Economic Determinants of Foreign Trade Volume in Turkish Agriculture Sector
by Ozun, Alper & Turk, Mehmet
- The Quality-Quantity Trade-off in the Principal-Agent Framework
by Olmos, Marta Fernandez & Martinez, Jorge Rosell
- A comparison of the economic and environmental performances of conventional and organic farming: evidence from financial statements
by Argiles, Josep M. & Brown, Nestor Duch
- Does Agriculture Help Poverty and Inequality Reduction? Evidence from Vietnam
by Viet Cuong, Nguyen
- Impacts of Turkeyâ€™s Integration into the European Union on Agricultural Markets and Income Distribution
by Nazlioglu, Saban & Erdem, Ekrem
- Exploring the role of fertilizer application on the sustainability of Greek potato farms: A DEA application
by Vasileiou, Konstantinos Z.
- A Euro-Mediterranean deal in agro-food and fisheries trade: Long run impacts in Greece
by Kitou, Elisavet & Philippidis, George
2009, Volume 10, Issue 2
- Agricultural Producer Support Policy in Iran and Selected Countries
by Yazdani, Saeed & Vaezi, L.
- The Impact Of Socio-Demographic Factors And Political Perceptions On Consumer Attitudes Towards Genetically Modified Foods: An Econometric Investigation
by Antonopoulou, Lina & Papadas, Christos T. & Targoutzidis, Antonis
- Enlargement of the European Union: A movement towards the optimal trade bloc size?
by Glebe, Thilo W.
- Efficiency Estimates for the Agricultural Production in Vietnam: A Comparison of Parametric and Non-parametric Approaches
by Nguyen, Khac Minh & Giang, Thanh Long
- Are Food Price Differences in EU Member States a Result of the Penn Effect?
by Fousekis, Panos
- Quality perception of PDO beef producers
by Barreira, M.M & Brandao, A.R.W. & Lemos, Jose Pedro Cardoso & Fontes, Magda Aguiar
- Efficiency of Scottish Farms: A Stochastic Cost Frontier Analysis
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Milne, Catherine E. & Leat, Philip M.K. & Cho, Woong Je
- Consumersâ€™ Stated Choices versus Purchasing Desires: Case of Hawaii Food Baskets
by Hu, Wuyang & Cox, Linda J.
2009, Volume 10, Issue 1
- A Survey of Greek Agricultural E-Markets
by Manouselis, Nikos & Konstantas, A. & Palavitsinis, N. & Costopoulou, Constantina & Sideridis, Alexander B.
- Understanding the Adoption of Cotton Biotechnologies in the US: Firm Level Evidence
by Suntornpithug, Pasu & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G.
- Parametric Measurement of Time-Varying Technical Inefficiency: Results from Competing Models
by Karagiannis, Giannis & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis
- International Consumption Patterns for Proteins and Fats: Intra-distributional Mobility and the Role of Income Elasticity
by Fousekis, Panos
- A Dynamic Characterization of Efficiency
by Stefanou, Spiro E.
- The Normative Efficiency Ranking of Output and Export Subsidies under Costly and Imperfect Enforcement
by Giannakas, Konstantinos
2008, Volume 09, Issue 2
- Do Caring Services Affect Off-Farm Work? Evidence from Italy
by Salvioni, Cristina & Sciulli, Dario & Parodi, Giuliana
- Stewardship and Risk: An Empirically Grounded Theory of Organic Fish Farming in Scotland
by Georgakopoulos, Georgios & Ciancanelli, Penelope & Coulson, Andrea & Kaldis, Panayiotis
- Manager Power, Member Behavior and Capital Structure: Portuguese Douro Wine Cooperatives
by Rebelo, Joao & Caldas, Jose Vaz & Matulich, Scott C.
2008, Volume 09, Issue 1
- Production risks in Bulgarian peanut production
by Ligeon, Carel & Jolly, Curtis M. & Bencheva, Nelly & Delikostadinov, Stanko & Puppala, Naveen
- The Relationship between Direct Payments and Efficiency on Swiss Farms
by Ferjani, Ali
- Consumer Behaviour towards Own Label: monitoring the Greek experience
by Boutsouki, Christina & Zotos, Yorgos & Masouti, Zafeiria
- The SMEs Performance by the New Technologies Application: The Case of Olive-Oil in Puglia
by de Felice, Annunziata & Martucci, Isabella
- What Influences Tastes? An Analysis of the Determinants of Consumersâ€™ Demand for Tastes in Food
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis
- Some more evidence in the discussion of the ambiguities surrounding consumer perceived value and consumer satisfaction: A new perspective on the role of mass communication theories
by Spais, George S. & Vasileiou, Konstantinos Z.
- Analyzing supply response of fruit tree products in Tunisia: The case of peaches
by Laajimi, Abderraouf & Guesmi, Anis & Mahfoudhi, A. & Dhehibi, Boubaker
- Demand for non-commodity outputs from mountain olive groves
by Arriaza Balmon, Manuel & Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Kallas, Zein & Nekhay, Olexandr
2007, Volume 08, Issue 1
- Exchange Rates and Commodity Markets: Global Exports of Corn, Cotton, Poultry, and Soybeans
by Almarwani, Abdul & Jolly, Curtis M. & Thompson, Henry
- A Multi-Criteria Approach for Irrigation Water Management
by Saraiva, Joao Paulo & Pinheiro, Antonio Cipriano
- Spanish Consumers' Attitudes and Acceptability towards GM Food Products
by Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria
- Technical Efficiency in Organic and Conventional Farming: Evidence from Italian Cereal Farms
by Madau, Fabio A.
- Behavioral Decision of Employment for Rural Labors: Evidence from Peasant Households in Central China
by Wang, Chunchao & Li, Ying
- The modernization process in Greek Agriculture: The case of investment aid
by Karanikolas, Pavlos & Martinos, Nikos
2006, Volume 07, Issue 2
- Assessing the Distributional Impacts of Transferable Pollution Permits: The Case of Phosphorus Pollution Management at a River Basin Scale
by Kampas, Athanasios & Mamalis, Spyridon
- Financial Analysis and Economic Aspects of the Agricultural Unions of Crete
by Zopounidis, C. & Shiniotakis, N. & Baourakis, George
- Data Envelopment Analysis as a Complement to Marginal Analysis
by Theodoridis, A.M. & Psychoudakis, A. & Christofi, A.
- The Impact of Romania's Accession to the EU. An Analysis of the Effects of Regional Development Policy Through a Multi-regional I-O Model
by Bonfiglio, Andrea
- The Adoption and Management of Soil Conservation Practices in Haiti: The Case of Rock Walls
by Bayard, Budry & Jolly, Curtis M. & Shannon, Dennis A.
- The Greek Unions of Agricultural Cooperatives as efficient enterprises
by Sergaki, Panagiota & Semos, Anastasios V.
- Analyzing the Impact of Structural Change in Iranian Agricultural Credit System
by Yazdani, Saeed
2006, Volume 07, Issue 1
- The effect of consensus building processes on regional collaboration
by Buchecker, Matthias & Hunziker, Marcel
- Empowerment, mobilisation and initiation of a community driven project: women and the Marula
by Magadza, Sian Newsome
- Participatory policy evaluation as an innovative method to improve processes of sustainable rural development
by Bocher, Michael
- Landcare and ecological modernization in Australia: promoting ecological awareness or economic development?
by Elder, Jan
- Constructing a Social Development Network within a Rural Municipal Government in Portugal
by Koehnen, Timothy & Cristovao, Artur
- Mobilising rural communities to achieve environmental sustainability using the arts
by Curtis, David
- Congregations and rural development The case of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland
by Pesonen, Heikki & Vesala, Kari
2005, Volume 06, Issue 2
- Multiplier impact of wine activity on inter-industry interactions
by Ciaschini, Maurizio & Socci, Claudio
- The Impacts of U.S. Cotton Programs on the West and Central African Countries Cotton Export Earnings
by Fadiga, Mohamadou L. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Pan, Suwen
- Distribution Dynamics of Dietary Energy Supply in the World
by Fousekis, Panos & Lazaridis, Panagiotis
- Measuring factor substitution and technological change in the Tunisian agricultural sector, 1971 - 2000
by Lachaal, Lassaad & Chebil, Ali & Dhehibi, Boubaker
- Supplier reputation and price premium: the case of groundnuts in Rotterdam
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Fletcher, Stanley M.
- Optimal intertemporal investment in Australian agriculture: An empirical investigation
by Agbola, Frank W.
2005, Volume 06, Issue 1
- The Greek Olive Oil Market Structure
by Karipidis, Philippos I. & Tsakiridou, Efthimia & Tabakis, Nikolaos M.
- Optimum Replacement Time for Cotton Pickers in Greece
by Kitsopanidis, G. & Mygdakos, E. & Gemtos, T.
- Modelling the Impact of 2003 CAP Reform on Crop Production: The case of Durum Wheat in Italy
by Esposti, Roberto & Lobianco, Antonello
- Understanding Consumerâ€™s Attitude on Fish Quality and Marketing Aspects in the Greek Market
by Batzios, Christos & Moutopoulos, D.K. & Siardos, G.
- Technology adoption and farmer efficiency in multiple crops production in eastern Ethiopia: A comparison of parametric and non-parametric distance functions
by Alene, Arega D. & Zeller, Manfred
2004, Volume 05, Issue 2
- The Positioning of Greek Feta Cheese in a Local UK Market Â– A Major Marketing Strategy Problem
by Krystallis, Athanasios & Papadopoulou, Victoria & Chryssochoidis, George M.
- How Economic Factors Influence the Nutrient Content of Diets: an Application of Animal Products Demand System in Tunisia
by Dhehibi, Boubaker & Laajimi, Abderraouf
- A taxonomy survey of decision support systems in agriculture
by Manos, Basil D. & Ciani, Adriano & Bournaris, Thomas & Vassiliadou, I. & Papathanasiou, J.
- Exports of Greek Fresh Produce to UK: An Analysis of the Barriers to and the Conditions for Successful Export Performance
by Vlachos, Ilias P. & Patsis, P.G.
- The influence of management accounting use on farm inefficiency
by Puig-Junoy, Jaume & Argiles, Josep M.
- Improving the design of agri-environmental policies: a case study in Italy
by Bazzani, Guido Maria & Viaggi, Davide
2004, Volume 05, Issue 1
- Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Sectoral Output Performance: Empirical Evidence from Greece
by Katrakilidis, Constantinos P. & Tabakis, Nikolaos M.
- Evaluation and Ranking of the Financial Status of the Greek Rural Cooperatives Unions by a Decision Support System
by Iliadis, L. & Koutroumanidis, T. & Arabatzis, G.
- Pervasiveness and Patterns of Non-tariff Measures Affecting EU Agri-food Exports
by Walkenhorst, Peter
- Carbon sequestration through the planting of multi-annual energy crops: A dynamic and spatial assessment
by de Cara, Stephane & Rozakis, Stelios
- A Panel Data Approach to the Measurement of Technical Efficiency and its Determinants: Some Evidence from the Tunisian Agro-Food Industry
by Lachaal, Lassaad & Chebil, Ali & Dhehibi, Boubaker
- The impact of the EU Water Framework Directive on irrigated agriculture in Italy: the case of the North-East fruit district
by Bazzani, Guido Maria & di Pasquale, S. & Gallerani, Vittorio & Morganti, S. & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide
2003, Volume 04, Issue 2
- Evaluating the Demand Patterns for Irrigation Water: The Case of Western Macedonia
by Michailidis, Anastasios & Arabatzis, G. & Kamenidou, Irene
- Total Factor Productivity Adjusted for a Detrimental Input
by Melfou, Katerina & Papanagiotou, Evangelos
- The Web Presence of Greek Food Firms
by Chryssochoidis, George M. & Blouchos, Peter
- The demand for selected food nutrients in Greece: The role of socioeconomic factors
by Liaskos, George & Lazaridis, Panagiotis
- Forecasting Cigarette Consumption in Greece: An empirical investigation with cointegration analysis
by Dritsakis, Nikolaos
- Productivity Growth in the US Food and Kindred Products Industry
by Fousekis, Panos
- Total factor productivity and resource use efficiency of alternative cropping systems in two agro-climatic zones in eastern Ethiopia
by Alene, Arega D. & Hassan, Rashid M.
- Analysing Profits and Economic Behaviour of Organic and Conventional Dutch Arable Farms
by Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Jensma, Klaske
2003, Volume 04, Issue 1
- Production, Consumption and Welfare Implications of Trade Liberalisation: The Case of Greek Agriculture
by Stoforos, Chrysostomos E.
- Spatial developments of EU agriculture in the post-war period: The case of wheat and tobacco
by Elhorst, J. Paul & Strijker, Dirk
- The Impact of the agricultural sector on cyclical unemployment and output in EU
by Lawler, K. & Katsouli, E. & Pallis, D.
- The Agricultural Sector in the Macroeconomic Environment: An Empirical Approach for EU
by Dritsakis, Nikolaos
- Factors affecting product innovations: A literature review
by Chryssochoidis, George M.
- Volatility Spillover Effects in Greek Consumer Meat Prices
by Rezitis, Anthony N.
2002, Volume 03, Issue 2
- The effect of long-run identification on impulse-response functions: An application to the relationship between macroeconomics and agriculture in Tunisia
by Ben Kaabia, Monia & Gil, Jose Maria & Chebbi, Houssem Eddine
- Agricultural and Food Competitiveness in Transition Central and Eastern European Countries: Social Profit Rate and Domestic Resource Cost Approaches
by Bojnec, Stefan
- Spatial Price Relationships in the Olive Oil Market of the Mediterranean
by Fousekis, Panos & Klonaris, Stathis
- Empirical Evidence of Technical Efficiency Levels in Greek Organic and Conventional Farms
by Tzouvelekas, Vangelis & Pantzios, Christos J. & Fotopoulos, Christos
- Causality between food prices and other goods prices: Evidence from the EU member-states
by Voyiatzis, A. & Pallis, D. & Katsouli, E.
2002, Volume 03, Issue 1
- The Evolution of Rural Livelihood Systems, Including Options on Organic Farming: A Case Study from the Messara Plain of Crete
by Kassa, Habtemariam & Gibbon, David & Hult, Erik A. & Sodarak, Houmchitsavath & Salih, Mohamed & Ramasoota, Jutarart
- Age and gender affects on consumers' awareness and source of awareness for food-related private-label brands
by Kalogianni, Irini Tzimitra & Kamenidou, Irene & Priporas, Konstantinosvasilios & Tziakas, Vasilis
- Linking consumer prices to wholesale prices: Error correction models for the case of Greece
by Katsouli, E. & Vogiatzis, A. & Manitsaris, A.
- The Effects of Supply Shifts on Producers' Surplus: the Case of Inelastic Linear Supply Curves
by Karagiannis, Giannis & Furtan, William Hartley
- Why is Agricultural Labour Productivity higher in some countries than others?
by Gutierrez, Luciano
2001, Volume 02, Issue 2
- Identifying Common Fallacies in the Choice of Environmental Taxes for Agricultural Pollution Control: The Absence of Transaction Costs and the Normality of Agricultural Pollutants
by Kampas, Athanasios
- Assessing the Efficiency of Sheep Farming in Mountainous Areas of Greece. A Non Parametric Approach
by Fousekis, Panos & Spathis, Pavlos & Tsimboukas, Konstantinos
- Estimation of Producer's Assistance and Evaluation of Agricultural Policy for Olive Oil in Greece
by Semos, Anastasios V.
- Demand for Fall Annual and Perennial Plants: Pansies and Mums in Independent Garden
by Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Rezitis, Anthony N. & Safley, Charles D.
- Structural Change in Greek Meat Demand
by Klonaris, Stathis
2001, Volume 02, Issue 1
- Estimating the Demand for Cigarettes in Greece: An Error Correction Model
by Nikolaou, Agelike & Velentzas, Kostas
- Food Expenditure Patterns of the Urban and the Rural Households in Greece. A Kernel Regression Analysis
by Fousekis, Panos & Lazaridis, Panagiotis
- Factors Affecting the Regional Pig Meat Productivity of Commercial Pig Units in Greece
by Apostolopoulos, Constantinos D. & Theodoropoulou, Helen & Petrakos, George & Theodoropoulos, Georgios
- Labour Supply and Inequality for Wage-Earning Farm Households in Spain
by Garcia, Inmaculada & Molina, Jose Alberto
- A Multivariate Model for the Relationship Between Agricultural Prices and Inflation Uncertainty: Evidence Using Greek Data
by Tabakis, Nikolaos M.
- The Floriculture Market and its Relation to Consumer Behaviour: a Greek perspective
by Baourakis, George & Marko, M. & Tsakiridou, Efthimia & Tzimitra-Kalogianni, Irene
2000, Volume 01, Issue 2
- Cereals and Oilseeds Supply within the EU, under AGENDA 2000: A Positive Mathematical Programming Application
by Barkaoui, Ahmed & Butault, Jean-Pierre
- Consumption Profiles for Various Food Groups in Greece
by Mihalopoulos, Vassilis & Demoussis, Michael
- The Markets of Cotton Seed and Maize in Greece: Welfare Implications of the Common Agricultural Policy
by Katranidis, Stelios D. & Velentzas, Kostas
- A Multivariate Statistical Approach to the Analysis of Rural Development
by Mazzocchi, Mario & Montresor, Elisa
- Impact of Government Intervention on Price Integration between Polish and World Wheat Markets
by Figiel, Szczepan
- Evaluating Nature Conservation: The Case of Meadow Birds in The Netherlands
by Strijker, Dirk & Sijtsma, F.J. & Bettels, K.
- Socio-Economic and Environmental Impact of AGENDA 2000 and Alternative Policy Choices for Market Liberalization on an Irrigated Area in Northwestern Spain
by Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Arriaza Balmon, Manuel
2000, Volume 01, Issue 1
- Application of a Model for Evaluating the Environmental Sustainability of Cultures in Hill and Mountain Areas: The Case of Berries and Fruit Chestnuts in Northern Italy
by Pirazzoli, Carlo & Castellini, Alessandra
- Food Market Value Analysis: Product Quality Improvement, Product Origin Protection and Timing Decisions in Apple Market
by Karipidis, Philippos I. & Galanopoulos, Konstantinos
- Approximation Properties and Estimation of the Translog Production Function with Panel Data
by Tzouvelekas, Evaggelos
- Public Preferences, Statutory Regulations and Bargaining in Field Margin Provision for Ecological Main Structures
by Nuppenau, Ernst-August
- A Dialectical Approach to Social Restructuring and Technical Change in Greek Agriculture
by Liodakis, George
- An Empirical Evaluation of EU and National Structural Policies in Remote Rural Areas: The Case of Evrytania
by Psaltopoulos, Demetrios & Efstratoglou, Sophia