Is it becoming more difficult to research EU agricultural sector policies?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) in its series 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 with number 93946.
Date of creation: Sep 2010
Date of revision:
Agricultural and Food Policy; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meyer, Jochen & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2002.
"Asymmetric Price Transmission: A Survey,"
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain
24822, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- McGranahan, David A. & Sullivan, Patrick, 2005. "Farm Programs, Natural Amenities, and Rural Development," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, February.
- D. Eiser & D. Roberts, 2002. "The Employment and Output Effects of Changing Patterns of Afforestation in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 65-81.
- Deborah Roberts, 2003. "The economic base of rural areas: a SAM-based analysis of the Western Isles, 1997," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Scott McDonald & Deborah Roberts, 1998. "The Economy-Wide Effects of the BSE Crisis: A CGE Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 458-471.
- Deborah Roberts, 2000. "The Spatial Diffusion of Secondary Impacts: Rural-Urban Spillovers in Grampian, Scotland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 395-412.
- T. A. Lloyd & S. McCorriston & C. W. Morgan & A. J. Rayner, 2006. "Food scares, market power and price transmission: the UK BSE crisis," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 119-147, June.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1993. "Rural vs. Urban Effects of Terminating Farm Subsidies," Staff General Research Papers 11121, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Burrell, Alison M., 2008. "Art or science? The challenges of publishing peer reviewed papers based on linked models," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(8).
- Demetrios Psaltopoulos & Eudokia Balamou & Kenneth J. Thomson, 2006. "Rural-Urban Impacts of CAP Measures in Greece: An Inter-regional SAM Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 441-458.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1999. "Interregional Fiscal Accounting," Staff General Research Papers 1694, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Deborah, 1995. "UK Agriculture in the Wider Economy: The Importance of Net SAM Linkage Effects," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 495-511.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.