Journal of Policy Modeling
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jpolmo
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1985, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 491-524 Latin America's recovery from debt problems: An assessment of model-based projections
by Filatov, Victor S. & Mattione, Richard P.
- 525-529 Economic forecasting and policy--the international dimension : By John Liewellyn, Stephen Potter, and Lee Samuelson. London, Boston, Melbourne, and Henley: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1985
by Klein, Lawrence R.
1985, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 219-251 International Impacts of protection: model structure and results for FC agricultural policy
by Tyers, Rodney
- 253-279 Input-output technologies and the effects of tariff reductions
by Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M.
- 281-303 Partial vs. general equilibrium analysis and choice of functional form: Implications for policy modeling
by Hertel, Thomas W.
- 305-338 A model of price and quantity adjustments in primary commodity markets
by Hwa, Erh-Chang
- 339-359 Modeling oil price fluctuations and international stockpile coordination
by Hubbard, R. Glenn & Weiner, Robert J.
- 361-373 Alternative specifications of the demand for money and their implications for forecasting and policy analysis with large macroeconomic models
by Leahey, Cary & Robins, Russell
- 375-377 A Specification, estimation and analysis of macroeconomic models : By Ray C. Fair. Cambridge, Massachussetts, and London: Harvard University Press, 1984
by Deleau, Michel
1985, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-22 The new protectionism and the threat to world welfare: Editor's introduction
by Salvatore, Dominick
- 23-33 Protectionism: Old wine in new bottles
by Bhagwati, Jagdish N.
- 35-47 Empirical aspects of protectionism: LINK results
by Klein, L. R.
- 49-68 Automobile prices and protection: The U.S.-Japan trade restraint
by Feenstra, Robert C.
- 69-105 United States trade and possible restrictions in high-technology products
by Kreinin, Mordechai E.
- 107-121 Dollar appreciation, deficit stimulation, and the new protectionism
by Aschheim, Joseph & Bailey, Martin J. & Tavlas, George S.
- 123-132 The demand for protection against exports of newly industrializing countries
by Michaely, Michael
- 133-156 The determinants of international creditworthiness and their policy implications
by Feder, Gershon & Uy, Lily V.
- 157-180 Protectionism and real wage rigidity: A discussion of the macroeconomic literature
by Spinelli, Franco
- 181-217 Multilateralism under threat: Causes, impact, and the policy debate on government intervention in trade
by Costa, Antonio Maria
1984, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 431-454 Trade liberalization and labor market disruption
by Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B. R. & Powell, Alan A.
- 455-483 A model of the Canadian global exchange rate: A test of the 1970s
by Marwah, Kanta & Bodkin, Ronald G.
- 485-511 Rent seeking and the North-South terms of trade
by Hamilton, Bob & Mohammad, Sharif & Whalley, John
- 513-530 The benefits to Caribbean Basin countries from the U.S. CBI tariff eliminations
by Rousslang, Donald & Lindsey, John
- 531-554 Exchange rate policies simulated by means of a disequilibrium model of the Finnish economy
by Aurikko, Esko
- 555-572 Commodity market stabilization: A comparison of simple and optimal intervention strategies in the world copper market
by Ghosh, S. & Gilbert, C. L. & Hughes Hallett, A. J.
- 573-586 Effects of defense spending on the Texas economy: An example of concave programming
by Thore, Sten & Kozmetsky, George & Burtis, Michelle
- 587-590 The U.S. Economy in an interdependent world: A multicountry model : Guy V.G. Stevens, Richard B. Berner, Peter B. Clark, Ernesto Hernandez-Cata, Howard J. Howe, and Sung Y. Kwack, Washington, D.C.: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, 1984, 590 pp
by Tavias, George S.
1984, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 289-309 Individual economic agents in a macroeconomic model: UK companies in Cambridge MDM
by Goudie, A. W. & Meeks, G.
- 311-340 The impact of the Soviet Union upon the U.S. feed/livestock sector-- An assessment
by Offutt, Susan Elizabeth & Blandford, David
- 341-350 Cooperation between politicians and econometricians and the search for optimal economic policy
by Rustem, Berc & Velupillai, Kumaraswamy
- 351-367 "Tops-down" versus "bottoms-up" approaches to regional modeling
by Liew, L. H.
- 369-387 Multiple objective policy analysis: A factor analysis and tradeoff approach applied to the agricultural sector of the Dominican Republic
by Erickson, Elizabeth & House, Robert
- 389-410 Consumer behavior and energy demand forecasts for the United States: A synthesis of neoclassical and behavioral approaches using the Stanford Pilot CESM
by Barzelay, Michael & Iusem, Alfredo
- 411-419 The cost in lost productivity of new regulation in the U.S. chemical industry
by Prywes, Menahem
- 421-425 Oil markets in turmoil : By Phillip Verleger. Cambridge, MA: Ballinger, 1982
by Adams, F. Gerard & Marquez, Jaime R.
- 427-430 The future of nonfuel minerals in the U.S. and world economy : By Wassily Leontief, James C.M. Coo, Sylvia Nasar and Ira Sohn, Lexington, MA: Lexington Books, 1983, 454 pp
by Watson, William D.
1984, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 151-158 Jan Tinbergen: A profile
by Bos, Henk C.
- 159-174 The evolution of development planning
by Chenery, Hollis
- 175-207 World recovery strategies in the 1980s: Is world recovery synonymous to LDC recovery?
by Bollino, C. Andrea & Klein, Lawrence R.
- 209-235 The sensitivity of developing countries to external shocks in an interdependent world
by Mercenier, Jean & Waelbroeck, Jean
- 237-269 Changes in the world income distribution
by Summers, Robert & Kravis, Irving B. & Heston, Alan
- 271-287 The equalizing role of human resource intensive growth strategies: A theoretical model
by Adelman, Irma & Levy, Amnon
1984, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-28 A general equilibrium model of domestic commerce in Mexico
by Kehoe, Timothy J. & Serra-Puche, Jaime & Solis, Leopoldo
- 29-44 The impact of the recent strength of the dollar on the U.S. merchandise trade balance: Some "First-Round" effects and feedbacks from exchange rate induced changes in U.S.-relative inflation
by Feldman, Robert A.
- 45-67 Debt management in a small open economy: A theoretical and an empirical study for Belgium
by Berckmans, Arnie & Thys-Clement, Francoise & Van Regemorter, Denise & Vuchelen, Jozef
- 69-79 The nexus between income distribution, trade policy, and monopoly power: An assessment of the tin market
by Lundborg, Per
- 81-94 Emergency stocks: A theoretical analysis and an illustration for Israel
by Bigman, David & Weksler, Itzhak
- 95-109 Who benefits from the adjustment process in developing countries? A test on India, Kenya, and Turkey
by Gupta, Sanjeev & Togan, Subidey
- 111-142 Will oil markets tighten again? A survey of policies to manage possible oil supply disruptions
by Gilbert, Richard J. & Mork, Knut Anton
- 147-150 International debt and the stability of the world economy : William R. Cline, Institute of International Economics, Washington, D.C. 1983 Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press
by Gerard Adams, F. & Marquez, Jaime & Sanchez, Enrique P.
1983, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 313-331 Trade frictions and productivity performance--Technological, Price, and cost competitiveness of Japan and U.S. exports
by Tange, Toshiko
- 333-361 A computational general equilibrium approach to the shadow pricing of trade restrictions and the adjustment of the exchange rate, with an application to Argentina
by Feltenstein, Andrew
- 363-378 From oil shortage to oil glut: Simulation of growth prospects in the Nigerian economy
by Olofin, S. & Iyaniwura, J. O.
- 379-396 A world iron and steel economy model: A projection for 1980-1995
by Hashimoto, Hideo
- 397-417 Approaches to conflict modeling: A study of a possible USA-USSR nuclear confrontation
by Fraser, Niall M. & Hipel, Keith W. & del Monte, Jose R.
- 419-441 Can Latin America carry its international debt? A prospective analysis using the Wharton Latin American debt simulation model
by Adams, F. Gerard & Sanchez, Enrique P. & Adams, Mark E.
- 443-459 Developments in and prospects for external debt position and burden of developing countries: The case of Korea
by Kwack, Sung Y.
- 461-470 The feasibility of alternative IMF-type stabilization programs in Mexico, 1983-1987
by Looney, Robert E. & Frederiksen, P. C.
1983, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 149-177 Economic evaluation of an agricultural sector investment program: A case study for Peru
by Norton, Roger D. & Santaniello, Vittorio & Echevarria, Julio A.
- 179-205 Planning studies with an optimal control multisectoral dynamic economic model: The case of Sri Lanka
by Anandalingam, G.
- 207-231 Macroeconomic adjustment in Thailand: Demand management and supply conditions
by Drud, Arne & Grais, Wafik M.
- 233-252 Effects of export diversification in a primary commodity export country: Colombia
by Mayer, Thomas
- 253-270 Optimal control of large nonlinear models: An efficient method of policy search applied to the Dutch economy
by Brandsma, Andries S. & Hughes Hallett, A. J. & van der Windt, Nico
- 271-291 Modeling government fiscal behavior in Canada
by Selody, Jack G. & Lynch, Kevin G.
- 293-307 Costs and distortion of U.S. regulation policy in intercoastal lumber shipping
by Boyd, Roy
- 309-311 Energy planning for developing countries: A study of Bangladesh : By Russell J. deLucia et al. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1982. pp. xx+298
by Perasso, Giancarlo
1983, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-18 Prospects for the Soviet economy to the year 2000
by Leontief, Wassily & Mariscal, Jorge & Sohn, Ira
- 19-35 A model of the inflationary process in six major O.E.C.D. economies: Empirical results and policy implications
by Tavlas, George S.
- 37-54 The impact on the Canadian rapeseed industry of removing EEC import tariffs
by Griffith, Garry R. & Meilke, Karl D.
- 55-74 North-South relations: Alternative policy simulations for the world economy in the 1980s
by Onishi, Akira
- 75-105 Policy responses to external shocks in sub-Saharan African countries
by Balassa, Bela
- 107-123 Some criteria to evaluate demand management policies in Asian countries
by Chand, Sheetal K. & Otani, Ichiro
- 125-148 Consistent price determination of income and production: A singular equation system applied to the MPS model
by Sickles, Robin C. & Thurman, Stephan S.
1982, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 279-309 Are government deficits the prime cause of inflation?
by Kohli, Ulrich R. & McKibbin, Warwick J.
- 311-339 Five ways to ration capital: The case of a developing economy
by Westley, Glenn
- 341-361 An evaluation of the Tokyo Round trade agreement using general equilibrium computational methods
by Whalley, John
- 363-393 Food security, consumption diversification and foreign exchange balances in Indonesia: Results from a multi-commodity simulation
by Tyers, Rodney & Rachman, Anas
- 395-411 An econometric model of the agricultural sector of the Indian economy
by Parikh, Ashok
- 413-423 A joined input-output and econometric approach to endogenous calculations of final demands and outputs
by Kushnirsky, F. I.
- 425-455 Policy analysis in a socioeconomic model of basic needs applied to four countries
by Hopkins, Michael & Van der Hoeven, Rolph
- 457-462 Population and development modelling: Proceedings of the United Nations/ UNFPA Expert Groups meeting, Geneva, Switzerland, 24-28 September 1979 : New York, New York: United Nations, 1981, 129 pp., $12.00
by Birdsall, Nancy
1982, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 143-159 Differential impacts of tax incentives for investment
by Eisner, Robert & Bender, Steven
- 161-174 General versus industry-specific industrial policy incentives
by Adams, F. Gerard & Duggal, Vijaya G.
- 175-189 Industrial policy in the world economy: Medium term simulations
by Kiein, Lawrence R. & Bollino, C. Andrea & Fardoust, Shahrokh
- 191-209 Resource exhaustion, economic growth, and income distribution: A comparison of an optimization and a competitive equilibrium model
by Chao, Hung-Po
- 211-222 Distributional implications of changes in U.S. petroleum taxation
by Catsambas, Thanos
- 223-242 Asset markets and foreign exchange intervention: A model of the Belgo-Luxemburg economic union
by Adam, Marie-Christine
- 243-258 Should policymaking account for market expectations? An estimate of their impact on commodity policy
by French, Mark W.
- 261-273 The analytic foundation of international economic modeling at the OECD
by Llewellyn, G. E. J. & Samuelson, L. W.
- 275-275 The U.S. multiregional input-output accounts and model : Karen R. Polenske, Lexington, Mass., D.C. Health: 1980, pp. xx + 358
by Ceven, Charles L.
- 275-277 Modeling the multiregional economic system : F. Gerard Adams and Norman J. Glickman, Eds., Lexington, Mass., D.C. Heath: 1980, pp. ix + 310
by Ceven, Charles L.
1982, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 3-22 Trade and development in the world economy: Methodological features of Project DYNAMICO
by Costa, Antonio Maria & Jennergren, L. Peter
- 23-43 Computation of equilibria for nonlinear economies: Two experimental models
by Chao, Hung-po & Kim, Sehun & Manne, Alan S.
- 45-65 Resource reallocation under alternative trade regimes: A simulation of Turkey's entry into the EEC
by Baysan, Tercan
- 67-84 A longitudinal study of some dimensions of socioeconomic development: Turkey 1948-77
by Tekiner, Ahmet C.
- 85-97 Different macroclosures of the original Johansen model and their impact on policy evaluation
by Rattso, Jorn
- 99-109 The international trade in automobiles: Explaining short-run changes in the import share of the United States market, 1979-1981
by Finan, William F. & Rappoport, Paul N.
- 111-134 Models of economic planning under uncertainty: A selective survey and appraisal
by Sengupta, Jati K.
- 135-138 Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries : Richard A. Easterlin, Ed. A conference report of Universities-National Bureau Committee for Economic Research, No. 30. Chicago and London: The University of Chicago Press. 1980, 581 pp. + ix, U.S. $38.00
by Lin, Wuu-Long
1981, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 279-294 Multicountry dynamic multipliers under fixed and floating exchange rates: An econometric analysis
by Shishido, Shuntaro & Sato, Hideto
- 295-315 Poverty, inequality, and development: A distributional approach
by Fields, Gary S.
- 317-335 Can educational policy affect the distribution of earnings?--A quantitative exploration
by Rice, Randolph
- 337-359 Policy simulations with a macroeconometric model of the Indian economy
by Srivastava, D. K.
- 361-373 MFN tariff treatment of imports from China: Effects on U.S. employment
by Bayard, Thomas & Orr, James & Pelzman, Joseph & Perez-Lopez, Jorge
- 375-397 The linkage effects of raw material processing in economic development: A survey of modeling and other approaches
by Adams, F. Gerard & Behrman, Jere R.
- 399-403 Comments on Montague J. Lord's "distributional effects of international commodity price stabilization: Do the aggregate gains apply to individual producing countries?" [JPM 3:61-75 (1981)]
by Behrman, Jere R.
- 405-410 Rejoinder
by Lord, Montague J.
- 411-412 Practical experiences with modeling and forecasting time series : G.M. Jenkins, GJP Ltd
by Dale, Charles
1981, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 127-152 A disaggregated model of world production and trade: An estimate of the impact of the Tokyo Round
by Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M.
- 153-173 The experience of the EEC Eurolink Project in modeling bilateral trade linkage equations
by Ranuzzi, P.
- 175-206 The microeconomics of distribution: A simulation of the farm economy
by Lau, Lawrence J. & Yotopoulos, Pan A. & Chou, Erwin C. & Lin, Wuu-Long
- 207-220 A computable prototype model of economic development
by Desai, Dinesh
- 221-243 The bureaucratic response to economic fluctuation: An econometric investigation of Hungarian investment policies
by Marrese, Michael
- 245-250 Price vs. revenue stabilization through a buffer stock: Which is more financially feasible for LDCs?
by Lee, Seon & Blandford, David
- 251-270 Political assessment by international firms: Models or methodologies?
by Kobrin, Stephen J.
- 271-272 Systems analysis by multilevel methods: With applications to economics and management : Yvo M.I. Dirickx and L. Peter Jennergren John Wiley and Sons. 1979
by Kleindorfer, Paul R.
- 272-276 Pitfalls of analysis : G. Majone, and E.S. Quade, International Series on Applied Systems Analysis, John Wiley and Sons, Chichester, England
by Jennergren, L. Peter
1981, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-18 Interest rate policies and inflation in interdependent economies: Recent policy dilemmas
by Tavlas, George S. & Leipziger, Danny M. & Choi, Dae & Filatov, Victor
- 19-35 Efficiency in natural resource usage: A comparison of market central planning policies
by Drabek, Zdenek
- 37-59 Distribution of power and agrarian reform: An explanatory model applied to India and Chile
by Cohen, Suleiman I.
- 61-75 Distributional effects of international commodity price stabilization: Do the aggregate gains apply to individual producing countries?
by Lord, Montague J.
- 77-92 A family income distribution model for regional (Massachusetts) policy analysis
by Treyz, George I. & DuGuay, G. E. & Lon Chen, C. & Williams, Roy E.
- 93-105 The impact of a Tax-Based Incomes Policy on U.S. macroeconomic performance: An optimal control study
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Seidman, Laurence S.
- 107-121 Optimal stabilization policies for housing activity
by Razavi, Hossein G. & MacRae, Elizabeth Chase
- 122-124 Inflatsia i krisis regulirovania ekonontiki (stagflation in regulated economies) : Stanislav M. Menshikov, Misl, Moscow, 1979
by Madisson, Angus
1980, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 319-344 The Cambridge multisectoral dynamic odel: An instrument for national economic policy analysis
by Barker, Terry & Borooah, Vani & van der Ploeg, Rick & Winters, Alan
- 345-369 A simulation model of infant feeding and family economics in developing countries
by Dugdale, A. E. & Doessel, D. P.
- 371-388 An analysis of International Bulfer Stocks for cocoa and copper through dynamic optimization
by Lee, Seon & Blandford, David
- 389-408 The impact of higher energy prices on growth and inflation in an industrializing economy: the Korean experience
by Liew, Chong Kiew
- 409-436 Basic needs macroeconomics: Is it manageable in the case of Egypt
by Boutros-Ghali, Youssef & Taylor, Lance
- 437-455 Prospects for trade in manufactured goods between industrial and developing countries, 1978-1990
by Balassa, Bela
1980, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 165-184 Restructuring for import competition from developing countries, I: Labor displacement and economic redeployment in the United States
by Krueger, Anne O.
- 185-204 Restructuring for import competition from developing countries, II: The case of the Federal Republic of Germany
by Wolter, Frank
- 205-227 The energy constraint in the 1980s and the scope for import substitution in Western Europe
by Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Mayorga-Alba, Eleodoro
- 229-237 An international trade model to capture linkages among supply-constrained economies
by Ferguson, Carl Jr. & Paksoy, Christie H. & Cheng, David C.
- 239-254 Development and environment: An illustrative model
by Gallopin, Gilberto C.
- 255-289 A general model of family income distribution: Chicago and Cambridge reconciled
by Sahota, Gian S. & Rocca, Carlos A.
- 291-305 Some thoughts on the restructuring of North-South interaction
by Adelman, Irma
- 306-307 Macro models for developing countries : Lance Taylor. New York: McGraw-Hill, economics handbook series, 1979, xiv + 271 pp
by Tinbergen, Jan
- 307-313 Econometric analysis of regional systems : Norman J. Glickman. New York: Academic, 1977
by Datz, Michael
- 314-314 Comment
by Lindblom, Charles
- 314-316 Rejoinder
by Markovits, Andrei S.
1980, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-17 Commodity prices and the world distribution of income
by Cline, William R.
- 19-33 The Law of the Sea treaty and the regulation of nodule exploitation
by Adams, F. Gerard
- 35-55 A model for the coordination of recovery policies in the OECD region
by Shishido, Shuntaro & Fujiwara, Hironori & Kohno, Akio & Kurokawa, Yuji & Matsuura, Satoshi & Wago, Hajime
- 57-80 The implications of the Lima target: Explorations with a world industrialization model
by ten Kate, Adriaan & Opdam, Hans
- 81-100 The impact of trade policies on income distribution in a planning model for Colombia
by de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman
- 101-120 Trade liberalization and factor prices: An application to the U.S. manufacturing sector
by Chung, Jae W.
- 121-136 Commodity price stabilization models: A review and appraisal
by Labys, Walter C.
- 137-155 World Development and the Restructuring of the Industrial Economies
by Walker, Douglas O.
- 157-159 Modeling the international transmission mechanism : Edited by John Sawyer, North Holland Publ. Co., 1979. x + 423 pages
by Dramais, Andre
1979, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 317-342 Welfare effects of demand management policies: Impact multipliers under alternative model structures
by Ahluwalia, Montek S. & Lysy, Frank J.
- 343-357 Aspects of a new world development strategy I: Financial transfers from developed to developing nations
by Munduch, Gerhard & Weinberg, Carl B.
- 359-381 Aspects of a new world development strategy II: Factors affecting the long-term prospects of developing nations
by Carter, Anne P. & Petri, Peter A.
- 383-398 Policies for food production and consumption in underdevelopment: The case of Mexico
by Benito, Carlos A.
- 399-412 Prices in input-output: The INFORUM experience in modeling the U.S. deregulation of domestic oil
by Almon, Clopper & Belzer, David & Taylor, Peter
- 413-424 Three models of OPEC leadership and policy in the aftermath of Iran
by Doran, Charles F.
- 425-444 Policy modeling of foreign exchange rates
by Helliwell, John F.
- 445-464 Toward integrated global models: From economic engineering to social science modeling
by Ward, Michael Don & Guetzkow, Harold
- 465-467 Autonomous technology: Technics-out-of-control as a theme in political thought : Landon Winner. Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1977
by Mesthene, Emmanuel G.
- 468-470 Politics and markets: The world's political-economic systems : Charles E. Lindblom. New York: Basic Books, 1978. 403 pages, $15
by Markovits, Andrei S. & Somers, Margaret R.
- 470-470 Comment
by Fischer, Dietrich
1979, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 159-178 What's really new about policy modeling? An assessment on the basis of the U.S. federal government experience
by House, Peter
- 179-200 The World Bank model for global interdependence: A quantitative framework for the World Development Report
by Gupta, S. & Schwartz, A. & Padula, R.
- 201-215 Must high commodity prices depress the world economy? An application of a world model system
by Adams, F. Gerard
- 217-234 Agricultural policies and development: A socioeconomic investigation applied to Sri Lanka
by de Melo, Martha H.
- 235-249 Political confrontation over fiscal processes: The impact of the U.S. Congressional Budget Act
by Lee, L. Douglas
- 251-269 Economic growth, poverty, and the international agencies
by Galenson, Walter
- 271-285 Advances in input-output modeling: A review article
by Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B. R.
- 286-292 The future of the world economy: A United Nations study : Wassily Leontref et al. New York: Oxford University Press, 1977. vii + 110 pages, $4.95, paper
by Henderson, James M.
- 295-298 Econometric modeling of world commodity policy : Edited by F. Gerard Adams and Jere R. Behrman, Lexington, Mass.: D.C. Heath and Co., 1978
by Kreinin, Mordechai E.
- 298-300 SOVMOD I--A macroeconometric model of the Soviet Union : By Donald W. Green and Christopher I. Higgins. New York: Academic Press, 1977. xxii + 312 pages, $22.50
by van Brabant, Jozef M.
- 300-303 The new international monetary system : Edited by Robert A. Mundell and Jacques J. Polak. New York: Columbia University Press, 1977. x + 244 pages. Hardbound
by Basevi, Giorgio
- 303-303 Energy: Global prospects, 1989-2000 : Report of the workshop on alternative energy strategies. Edited by Carroll L. Wilson. New York: McGraw Hill, 1977
by Gately, Dermot
- 306-307 Survey of research on transnational corporations : By the United Nations Centre on Transnational Corporations. New York: United Nations, 1977. Sales No. E.77.II.A.16, 532 pages, $20.00
by Marton, Katherin
- 308-308 Comment
by Forrester, Jay W.
- 303-306 Energy supply-demand integrations to the year 2000: Global and national studies Edited by Paul S. Basile. Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1977 : Edited by Paul S. Basile. Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1977
by Gately, Dermot
- 303-303 Energy supply to the year 2000: Global and national studies : Edited by William P. Martin. Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1977
by Gately, Dermot
1979, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 5-35 Protectionism: An analysis from project LINK
by Klein, Lawrence R. & Su, Vincent
- 37-82 A comparison of two models for income distribution planning
by Adelman, I. & Hopkins, M. J. D. & Robinson, S. & Rodgers, G. B. & Wery, R.
- 83-111 Identity-based planning of prices and quantities: Cambridge and neoclassical models for Brazil
by Cardoso, Eliana A. & Taylor, Lance
- 113-134 Indexation of international commodity prices through international buffer stock operations
by Behrman, Jere R. & Tinakorn-Ramangkura, Pranee
- 136-146 Basics needs: Premises and promises
by S. Streeten, Paul
- 147-150 Econometric model performance: Comparative simulation studies of the U.S. economy : Edited by Lawrence R. Klein and Edwin Burmeister. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1976, 407 pages
by Maria Costa, Antonio
- 151-151 Quantitative international politics : Edited by Francis W. Hoole and Dina A. Zinnes. New York: Praeger Publishers, 1976. 519 pages
by Mennis, Bernard
- 153-155 Models in the policy process--public decision making in the computer era : Martin Greenberger, Matthew A. Crenson, and Brian L. Crissey. New York: Russell Sage Foundation, 1976. XX + 355 pages
by Fischer, Dietrich
- 151-152 Mathematical systems in international relations research : Edited. by John V. Gillespie and Dina A. Zinnes. New York: Praeger Publishers, 1977. 430 pages
by Mennis, Bernard
- 151-151 Mathematical models in international relations : Edited by Dina A. Zinnes and John V. Gillespie. New York: Praeger Publishers, 1976. 397 pages
by Mennis, Bernard