Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1990, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 109-112 Dominant strategy mechanisms with mutually payoff-relevant private information and with public information
by Matsushima, Hitoshi
- 113-116 How big is the random walks in macroeconomic time series : Variance ratio tests
by Malliaris, A. G. & Urrutia, Jorge L.
- 117-120 Seasonal unit-root tests on Canadian macroeconomic time series
by Otto, Glenn & Wirjanto, Tony
- 127-129 GAITL: A generalised version of the almost ideal and translog demand systems
by Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Violi, Roberto
- 131-135 Specification errors and the Chow test : An alternative view
by Burrows, Peter M. & Cantrell, R. Stephen
- 137-141 The conditional logit estimator for unequal panels
by Das, Sanghamitra
- 143-146 A computational algorithm for multiple equation models with panel data
by Kinal, Terrence & Lahiri, Kajal
- 147-150 Choosing among multiple nonlinear non-nested regression models with different dependent variables : An application to money demand
by Smith, Marlene A. & Smyth, David J.
- 151-155 A note on the Lagrange multiplier and F-statistics for two stage least squares regressions
by Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 157-162 The informational efficiency of the stock market : The international evidence of 1921-1930
by Jeng, Chyong-Chiou & Butler, J. S. & Liu, Jin-Tan
- 163-168 Examining statistical differences between using returns and yields to maturity in bond market event studies
by Swidler, Steve
- 169-173 The effect of federal deficits and debt on the tax-adjusted, short-term, real interest rate
by Allen, Stuart D.
- 175-181 Do general and firm-specific employer payroll taxes have the same incidence? : Theory and evidence
by Vaillancourt, Francois & Marceau, Nicolas
- 183-189 Tax-induced bias in forward rates, term premiums, and the term structure of interest rates
by Kim, Seokchin
- 191-195 Male/female earnings differentials and the measurement of skills
by Myatt, Antony & Murrell, David
- 197-202 Consumption and transitory income : An estimation on a panel of French data
by Gardes, F. & Madre, J. L.
1990, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-4 The global correspondence principle
by Kemp, Murray C. & Kimura, Yoshio & Tawada, Makoto
- 5-9 A feasible Nash implementation of Walrasian equilibria in the two-agent economy
by Nakamura, Shinsuke
- 11-14 Profit sharing and work sharing
by Hart, R. A.
- 15-19 Impossibility results with resoluteness
by Kelly, Jerry S. & Hall, Maxwell
- 21-25 Quantifying the Allais paradox : Risk aversion and eccentricity in weighted linear utility
by Hess, James D. & Holthausen, Duncan Jr.
- 27-32 Preliminary-test estimation of the standard error of estimate in linear regression
by Clarke, Judith A.
- 33-35 Cointegrating exogeneity
by Hunter, J.
- 37-42 A chi-square test for a unit root
by Kahn, James A. & Ogaki, Masao
- 43-48 CORE: For decision models under uncertainty
by Ramamohan Rao, T. V. S. & Singh, Saraswati P.
- 49-53 Testing the replication hypothesis : When the data set is subject to gross error
by Levy, David M. & Feigenbaum, Susan
- 55-59 A test of the arbitrage pricing theory using accounting information
by Martikainen, Teppo & Yli-Olli, Paavo
- 61-65 Tax-based incomes policies and productivity deals
by Johnes, Geraint
- 67-71 Export composition and the impact of exports on economic growth of developing economies
by Fosu, Augustin Kwasi
- 73-75 Unions, taxes and the structure of multinational enterprises
by Huizinga, Harry
- 77-82 An empirical analysis of a firm's decision to franchise
by Minkler, Alanson P.
- 83-88 Estimating seat belt effectiveness with seat belt usage data from the Centers for Disease Control
by Garbacz, Christopher
- 89-92 Labor supply, unemployment benefits in an open economy model of interwar Britain
by Sen, Partha
- 93-97 An international comparison of sector wage differentials
by Wagner, Joachim
- 99-104 On the penalties for unfair labor practices : An econometric analysis
by Das, Sanghamitra
1990, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 301-308 Variable returns to scale and the global correspondence principle in the theory of international trade
by Ide, Toyonari & Takayama, Akira
- 309-314 A time-varying model of rational learning
by Margaritis, Dimitris
- 315-317 Transitivity and consistency
by Baigent, Nick
- 319-323 Common agency with adverse selection : Existence, uniqueness, and efficiency of separation equilibrium
by Berkok, Ugurhan G.
- 325-328 Steady-state productivity relationships : Estimation and some implications
by Byers, J. D.
- 329-332 A simple test for exogeneity in probit, logit, and poisson regression models
by Grogger, Jeffrey
- 333-336 Global asymptotic stability of non-linear difference : Equations with non-differentiable functions
by Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 337-340 On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages
by Clements, Benedict J.
- 341-345 A note on the efficiency of the London metal exchange
by Sephton, Peter S. & Cochrane, Donald K.
- 347-351 Temporary trade taxes, welfare and the current account
by Lopez, Ramon & Panagariya, Arvind
- 353-357 Efficiency wages and currency devaluation
by Lai, Ching-chong
- 359-362 How mobile is capital in developing countries?
by Ul Haque, Nadeem & Montiel, Peter J.
- 363-367 Optional time-of-use pricing can be pareto superior or pareto inferior
by Mackie-mason, Jeffrey K.
- 369-373 A new test of the price-concentration relationship in grocery retailing
by Newmark, Craig M.
- 375-383 Regulatory policies in markets for delicate medical procedures
by Krishnan, Murugappa & Roller, Lars-Hendrik
- 385-388 Imperfect information and wage flexibility
by Bell, Linda A. & Gerlach, Stefan
- 389-394 Quits, layoffs and contracts on sharing investments in specific human capital
by Lam, Kit-Chun & Liu, Pak-Wai
- 395-399 Multivariate exogeneity tests and poverty : Some evidence on the perception of poverty
by Hayes, Kathy & Slottje, D. J. & Nieswiadomy, Michael
1990, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 203-206 Equilibrium in abstract economies with a non-compact infinite dimensional strategy space, an infinite number of agents and without ordered preferences
by Tian, Guoqiang
- 207-210 The welfare implications of collusive duopoly
by Rees, Ray
- 211-215 The inverse problem of asset price under non-expected utility
by Wang, Susheng
- 217-222 A refinement and extension of the no-envy concept
by Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Thomson, William
- 223-227 Principals and agents : Does the assignment of information matter?
by Nelson, Julianne
- 229-232 On the regulation of procurement bids
by Sinclair-Desgagne, Bernard
- 233-238 On debt neutrality in life-cycle models
by Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel
- 239-244 Ordinal probit model with random bounds
by Bolduc, Denis & Poole, Erik
- 245-248 Quality, measurement errors, and profit function estimation : Using a clustered sample
by Conlon, John R.
- 249-254 A Monte Carlo comparison of system Tobit estimators
by Flood, Lennart R. & Tasiran, Ali C.
- 255-258 Bartlett's correction and the bootstrap in normal linear regression models
by Rayner, Robert K.
- 259-263 Leader and maximum independence for a class of discrete choice models
by Resnick, Sidney I. & Roy, Rishin
- 265-269 The solution of time-varying linear rational expectations models and the role of terminal conditions
by Blake, A. P.
- 271-275 On the impact of government spending on consumption patterns : Some exploratory results
by Katsaitis, O. & Angastiniotis, M.
- 277-281 Price and quantity elasticities in U.S. foreign trade
by Kohli, Ulrich
- 283-286 The divergence of SIC industries from antitrust markets : Indications from Justice Department merger cases
by Pittman, Russell W. & Werden, Gregory J.
- 287-292 Optional two-part tariffs constrained by price caps
by Vogelsang, Ingo
- 293-298 On a non-cooperative theory of technology transfer
by Marjit, Sugata
1990, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 101-108 Marshallian stability and long-run equilibrium in the theory of international trade with factor market distortions and variable returns to scale
by Ide, Toyonari & Takayama, Akira
- 109-114 Transitory consumption, durability and different approaches to test the life cycle model
by Kugler, Peter
- 115-119 Bargaining without convexity : Generalizing the Kalai-Smorodinsky solution
by Anant, T. C. A. & Mukherji, Badal & Basu, Kaushik
- 121-125 The relative profitability of Nash bargaining on the labour demand curve or the contract curve
by Dowrick, Steve
- 127-131 Preference functionals with prize-dependent distortion of probabilities
by Puppe, Clemens
- 133-140 An improved rate for non-negative definite consistent covariance matrix estimation with heterogeneous dependent data
by Quah, Danny
- 141-145 The computation of test statistics for multivariate regression models in event studies
by Seaks, Terry G.
- 147-151 Equivalence properties of the Hausman statistic based on a generalized inverse
by Thursby, Jerry G. & Dezhbakhsh, Hashem
- 153-157 Strategic aspects of exchange rate policy in a developing country
by Asikoglu, Yaman & Uctum, Merih
- 159-164 Asset price volatility and information structures
by Attanasio, Orazio P.
- 165-170 Testing for covariance stationarity in stock market data
by Pagan, Adrian R. & Schwert, G. William
- 171-173 On the variance of stock price distributions
by Braglia, Marcello
- 175-178 An information based model of industrial exit
by Hudson, John
- 179-183 Race and employment in the federal sector
by Heywood, John S. & Mohanty, Madhu S.
- 185-191 Externalities in migration
by Darvish-Lecker, Tikva
- 193-196 On the optimality of equal class sizes
by Lippman, Steven A.
- 197-201 Signalized intersection queuing theory and central business district auto congestion
by Arnott, Richard
1990, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-4 Durable good monopoly with one-hoss-shay depreciation
by Kim, Jae-Cheol
- 5-9 Vertical product differentiation can imply the Friedman-Savage utility function
by Myles, Gareth D.
- 11-16 On the economics of nonmarket transfers : The role of altruism
by Stark, Oded
- 17-20 On the meta-strategic inconsistency of a Paretian liberal
by Gekker, Ruvin
- 21-27 A further test of a simple economic explanation for the existence and nature of political ticket splitting
by Zupan, Mark A.
- 29-33 Egalitarian solutions and uncertain disagreement points
by Chun, Youngsub & Thomson, William
- 35-40 Equilibrium bid functions for auctions with an uncertain number of bidders
by Harstad, Ronald M. & Kagel, John H. & Levin, Dan
- 41-45 Aggregate output, capital, and labor in the post-war U.S. economy
by Levy, Daniel
- 47-53 Inflation and relative price variability : The case of internationally traded primary commodities
by Kaparakis, Emmanuel I. & Katsimbris, George M. & Miller, Stephen M.
- 55-61 Small sample properties of the multiple rank F-test with lagged dependent variables
by Holmes, James M. & A. Hutton, Patricia
- 63-68 A simple approach to the identifiability of the proportional hazards model
by Melino, Angelo & Sueyoshi, Glenn T.
- 69-73 A diagnostic check for model specification : An application to the yen-dollar exchange rate
by Neftci, Salih N. & McNelis, Paul D. & Harrison, Michael J.
- 75-78 A specification test for models estimated by the Cragg estimator
by Sadorsky, P. A.
- 79-81 Unifying Chow's demand for money via the multiple Cox test
by Smith, Marlene A. & Smyth, David J.
- 83-86 Discouraged applicants for consumer credit: Empirical evidence and implications for public policy
by Hawley, Clifford B. & Fujii, Edwin T.
- 87-93 Tariff-induced capital inflow and welfare under variable returns to scale
by Yabuuchi, Shigemi
- 95-100 The influence of income on international capital movements : Some preliminary Australian evidence
by Fausten, D. K.
1990, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 307-311 A model of electroral competition with interest groups
by Coughlin, Peter J. & Mueller, Dennis C. & Murrell, Peter
- 313-317 Induced global risk preference
by Fabella, Raul V.
- 319-323 The unprofitability of mixed-strategy equilibria in two-person games : A second folk-theorem
by Holler, Manfred J.
- 325-330 Measurement methods for technological change embodied in inputs
by Jang, Show-Ling & Norsworthy, J. R.
- 331-333 Financing decisions and the 'crowding out' effect : The case of the Philippines
by Gochoco, Maria S.
- 335-338 How should ignorance of response to incentives affect tax rates?
by Stern, Nicholas
- 339-344 Purchasing power parity : Another look at the long-run data
by Kim, Yoonbai
- 345-352 Hypothesis testing with the sharpe and Treynor portfolio : Performance measures given non-synchronous trading
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Sim, Ah Boon
- 353-357 Learning-by-doing and the emergence of monopoly : A note
by Agliardi, Elettra
- 359-363 Abatement vs. cleanup : Where less is more
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 365-369 The equilibrium effort-wage elasticity in efficiency-wage models
by Schmidt-Sorensen, Jan Beyer
- 371-376 The effects of benefits and duration dependence on re-employment probabilities
by Groot, Wim
- 377-382 Literacy skills and the wages of young black and white males in the U.S
by Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L.
- 383-387 Okun's ladder reexamined
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 389-392 Wage rounds : A signalling interpretation
by Chappell, David & Sampson, Anthony A.
- 393-398 Plant size and the decline of unionism
by Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A.
- 399-403 Union effects on wage dispersion in Canadian industry
by Meng, Ronald
- 405-409 The union-nonunion wage differential and monitoring costs
by Vroman, S. B.
1990, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 199-204 Consistent linkages across markets
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 205-210 Staggered price setting with endogenous frequency of adjustment
by Romer, David
- 211-215 Decision weights and the normal form axiom
by Maxwell, Christopher
- 217-220 The incidence and duration of unemployment : Some long-term comparisons
by Margo, Robert A.
- 221-224 Manufacturing output and labor productivity : Further evidence for the United States
by Mohammadi, Hassan & Ram, Rati
- 225-230 Lindley-like mean correction in the improved estimation of regression models with non-scalar covariance matrix
by Chaturvedi, A. & Shukla, Govind
- 231-235 Missing measurements in discrete response models
by Lien, Donald & Rearden, David
- 237-241 The consequences of misspecification in time series processes
by Zinde-Walsh, Victoria
- 243-246 An exact test for linear restrictions in seemingly unrelated regressions with the same regressors
by Hashimoto, Noriko & Ohtani, Kazuhiro
- 247-250 Relative-price variability in the United States : A decomposition analysis
by Ram, Rati
- 251-255 Friedman's velocity hypothesis : Some evidence for France
by Bordes, Christian
- 257-260 A simple production model in trade and its applications
by Marjit, Sugata
- 261-265 Are efficient contracts on the labour demand curve? : A note
by Brunello, Giorgio
- 267-272 Age-related minimum wages and hysteresis in unemployment
by Graafland, J. J. & Huizinga, F.
- 273-275 The discretely time-varying risk premium on the AUD
by Buchanan, Michael J. & Felmingham, Bruce S.
- 277-281 What have we learned since hotelling's letter? : A meta-analysis
by Smith, V. Kerry & Kaoru, Yoshiaki
- 283-287 Duopoly equilibria when firms can change their decision once
by Basu, Kaushik
- 289-294 Firm size and R&D effectiveness : A value-based test
by Connolly, Robert A. & Hirschey, Mark
- 295-298 Lay-offs by seniority and equilibrium employment
by Layard, R.
- 299-305 Efficient union labour contracts under seniority employment rules
by A. Sampson, Anthony
1990, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 109-110 A limit theorem on the core : Addendum
by McKenzie, Lionel
- 111-114 Elasticity of substitution in a regulated firm
by Blackorby, Charles & Robert Russell, R.
- 115-119 On the possibility of price wars when firms use a 'Tit-for-tat' strategy
by Dobson, Paul W. & Donald Sinclair, C.
- 121-125 Multi-choice problems and the essential order among decision rules
by Paroush, Jacob
- 127-132 Exports and Japanese economic development
by Grabowski, Richard & Sharma, Subhash C. & Dhakal, Dharmendra
- 133-135 Money growth and inflation dynamics
by Gerlach, Stefan
- 137-140 How much better is disaggregate data?
by Binkley, James K. & Nelson, Carl H.
- 141-145 Input substitution and technical change in U.S. high tech industries
by Diwan, Romesh & Chakraborty, Chandana
- 147-152 Relative trading volume, risk measures and other firm characteristics during the market crash
by Ben-Zion, Uri & Gutman, Eyal & Egbe, Emanuel & Brahams, Steven
- 153-156 A resolution of the equity premium puzzle
by Chang Mo Ahn
- 157-161 The impact of mortgage activity on recent demand deposit growth
by Duca, John V.
- 163-167 The long-run effects of alternative monetary policies under two-tier exchange rates
by Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya
- 169-173 Estimating the impact of government R&D
by Levy, David M.
- 175-180 On the determination of nominal wage dispersion
by Blejer, Mario I.
- 181-185 The case of risk premia for risky jobs revisited
by Lanoie, Paul
- 187-192 Multidimensional inequality comparisons : On aggravation and mitigation of inequalities
by Rietveld, Piet
- 193-197 Using grouped data for constructing inequality indices : Parametric vs. non-parametric methods
by Slottje, Daniel J.
1990, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-5 Non-market reopening, time-consistent plans and the structure of intertemporal preferences
by Haller, Hans
- 7-12 Inflation, terms of trade, and debt capacity
by Jain, Arvind K.
- 13-17 Phantom bidding against heterogeneous bidders
by Graham, Daniel A. & Marshall, Robert C. & Richard, Jean-Francois
- 19-24 Orthogonality tests with de-trended data : Interpreting Monte-Carlo results using Nagar expansions
by Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan & Galbraith, John W.
- 25-34 Small sample properties of simultaneous error components models
by Matyas, Laszlo & Lovrics, Laszlo
- 35-41 Weighted least squares estimation of the linear probability model, revisited
by Mullahy, John
- 43-48 A gradual switching regression model with a flexible transition path
by Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Kakimoto, Sumio & Abe, Kenzo
- 49-51 Forward rate biases and inconsistencies with tax-modified fisher conditions
by McClure, J. Harold
- 53-59 Cointegration-based tests of daily foreign exchange market efficiency
by Coleman, Mark
- 61-65 An evaluation of survey exchange rate forecasts
by Lai, Kon S.
- 67-73 Predicting the quantity of LDC debt rescheduling
by Lloyd-Ellis, H. & McKenzie, G. W. & Thomas, S. H.
- 75-79 Market structure, union rent seeking, and firm profitability
by Hirsch, Barry T.
- 81-84 A partial characterization of a history-dependent, subgame-perfect equilibrium : The case of an exhaustible resource duopoly
by Cairns, Robert D. & Moreaux, Michel
- 85-89 Employer seniority discrimination : Evidence from enterpreneurial occupational choice
by Tucker, Irvin III
- 91-96 Non-nested tests of efficient bargain and labour demand models
by Christofides, Louis N.
- 97-100 An empirical analysis of self-employment in the Netherlands
by De Wit, Gerrit & Van Winden, Frans A. A. M.
- 101-104 Application of the 'Oaxaca decomposition' to probit estimates : The case of unions and fringe benefit provision
by Belman, Dale & Heywood, John S.
1989, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 299-301 On the stability properties of the long-run stationary equilibrium in macro-dynamic models under perfect foresight and static expectations
by Ohyama, Michihiro
- 303-306 The discrete bid first auction
by Chwe, Michael Suk-Young
- 307-312 A note on asymptotical strategy-proofness
by Fristrup, Peter & Kleiding, Hans
- 313-317 Bounded price variation models with rational expectations and price risk
by Holt, Matthew T.
- 319-323 Fairness in bargaining requires a context : An experimental examination of loyalty
by Shogren, Jason F.
- 325-329 Income taxation and endogenous growth
by Mino, Kazuo
- 331-335 Sectoral change, catching up and slowing down : OECD post-war economic growth revisited
by Dowrick, Steve
- 337-341 A note on the Anderson-Hsiao estimator for panel data
by Arellano, Manuel
- 343-347 Some results on the finite sample significance levels of instrumental variable tests for non-nested models
by Burke, S. P. & Godfrey, L. G.
- 349-354 Model comparison when the endogenous variable is uncertain : An application of non-nested testing procedures
by Green, Christopher J.
- 355-357 Extended tabulations for Dickey-Fuller tests
by Guilkey, David K. & Schmidt, Peter
- 359-362 On testing for revealed preference conditions
by Tsur, Yacov
- 363-366 System estimation of generalized working models : A semiparametric approach
by Van Hoa, Tran
- 367-370 The sample spectrum of time series with trading day variation
by McNulty, Mark S. & Huffman, Wallace E.
- 371-374 The asymmetric prime : An empirical note
by Forbes, Shawn M. & Mayne, Lucille S.
- 375-380 Some empirical evidence on government purchase multipliers
by Garcia-Mila, Teresa
- 381-386 Tariff burdens and optimal tariffs under alternative transport cost and market structures
by Krutilla, Kerry
- 387-391 Empirical evidence on the properties of exchange rate forecasts and the risk premium
by Peel, D. A. & Pope, P. F.
- 393-397 Dollar currency in Latin America : A Bolivian application
by Melvin, Michael & de la Parra, Gonzalo Afcha
- 399-402 Small firms in U.S. manufacturing : A first report
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Audretsch, David B.
- 403-406 The effect of migration on black incomes : Evidence from the 1940 census
by Margo, Robert A.
- 407-410 Equivalence scales : A household production approach
by Van Hoa, Tran & Ironmonger, D. S.
1989, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 211-214 A globally concave, symmetric, flexible cost function
by Lewbel, Arthur