Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1988, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 301-306 Derived strengths of preference relations on coordinates
by Wakker, Peter
- 307-310 A characterization of simple majority rule for restricted domains
by Campbell, Donald E.
- 311-314 Working stocks and speculative stocks
by Lowry, M. Newton
- 315-320 Farmer education and economic efficiency : Northern farms in 1860
by Grabowski, Richard & Pasurka, Carl
- 321-325 Further turnpike properties for general capital accumulation games
by Dockner, Englebert J. & Takahashi, Harutaka
- 327-329 The variability of inflation : A new approach and some new empirical evidence
by Bairam, Erkin
- 331-334 The effect of inflationary pressure on government expenditure
by Opler, Tim C.
- 335-341 A test for spatial autocorrelation in seemingly unrelated regressions
by Anselin, Luc
- 343-349 Using bivariate autoregressive representations in testing exact expectations relations
by Levy, E. & Nobay, A. R.
- 351-355 The necessary and sufficient conditions for the uniform dominance of the two-stage stein estimators
by Van Hoa, Tran & Chaturvedi, A.
- 357-360 A direction of bias result for the standard errors of a sequential least squares single equation rational expectations estimator
by Stewart, Kenneth G.
- 361-364 The oligopoly solution tested
by Alexander, Donald L.
- 365-368 Effects of social security on personal saving
by Lee, Maw Lin & Chao, Shu-Wen
- 369-374 Optimum tariff and its optimum revenue distribution
by Chang, Winston W. & Michael, Michael S.
- 375-379 Life-cycle saving and comparative advantage in the long run
by Matsuyama, Kiminori
- 381-385 A note on increasing returns to advertising
by Dominique, C. Rene
- 387-390 Different selling strategies in Bertrand oligopoly
by Doyle, Christopher
- 391-395 Implementation in dynamic job transfers
by Ma, Ching-to Albert
1988, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 205-208 Complete irreflexive preferences : A definition
by Gay, Antonio & Modica, Salvatore
- 209-213 The sensitivity of consumer search to wages
by Anglin, Paul M.
- 215-219 Betting bias in 'exotic' bets
by Asch, Peter & Quandt, Richard E.
- 221-223 The unique perfect equilibrium of an n-person bargaining game
by Chae, Suchan & Yang, Jeong-Ae
- 225-230 Some international evidence on inventory fluctuations
by Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Teruyama, Hiroshi
- 231-234 State-space estimates of international business cycles
by Gerlach, Stefan & Klock, John
- 235-238 Interest rates and budget deficits : Cross-country evidence from the period 1924-1938
by Viren, Matti
- 239-241 Inflationary expectations and policy preferences
by Webley, Paul & Eiser, J. Richard & Spears, Russell
- 243-246 An index of prices and taxes : Spain 1981-1987
by Abadia, Antonio
- 247-250 Information gathering and cost of living differences among searchers
by Anglin, Paul M. & Baye, Michael R.
- 251-254 Margin requirements and stock market volatility
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Chance, Don M.
- 255-258 Risk aversion and stock price volatility when dividends are difference stationary
by Salyer, Kevin D.
- 259-262 Long-run limits on the US Federal debt
by Kremers, Jeroen J. M.
- 263-268 Exchange rate variability and wage formation in open economies
by Andersen, Torben M. & Sorensen, Jan Rose
- 269-272 Simulating currency substitution bias
by Boon, Martin & Kool, Clemens & De Vries, Casper
- 273-276 Insurance provision under a solvency requirement
by Hoy, Michael
- 277-280 Devaluation and non-traded goods in a labor migration model
by Feldman, David H.
- 281-284 Self-employment and married women
by Macpherson, David A.
- 285-290 Self-selection bias in longitudinal estimation of wage gaps
by Solon, Gary
- 291-293 Growth and equity in Sri Lanka 1963-1982
by Divisekera, S. & Felmingham, B. S.
1988, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 105-108 Tied-in credit with a monopoly product market
by Besley, Timothy
- 109-115 On multiplicity of consistent conjectures in free entry oligopoly
by Tanaka, Yasuhito
- 117-121 Strategic renegotiation
by Huberman, Gur & Kahn, Charles M.
- 123-127 An application of cremer's planning procedure to the optimal commodity taxation problem
by Currier, Kevin M.
- 129-134 Bargaining and strategic search
by McKenna, C. J.
- 135-139 Productivity and growth : Verdoorn's law revisited
by Fase, M. M. G. & Van Den Heuvel, P. J.
- 141-146 Inflation and relative-price variability : Effect of temporal aggregation
by Ram, Rati
- 147-150 The estimation of allocation models with autocorrelated disturbances
by Giles, David E. A.
- 151-156 Optimal levels of significance of a pre-test in estimating the disturbance variance after the pre-test for a linear hypothesis on coefficients in a linear regression
by Ohtani, Kazuhiro
- 157-161 The incompatibility of valued money and equilibrium policy
by Loewy, Michael B.
- 163-168 A simple rule for managing the maturity structure of government debt
by Rogers, Carol Ann
- 169-175 The technical efficiency of US banks
by Rangan, Nanda & Grabowski, Richard & Aly, Hassan Y. & Pasurka, Carl
- 177-180 On interest rate innovations and anticipated monetary policy
by Sephton, Peter S.
- 181-187 Explaining pay-as-you-go financed public pension systems
by Verbon, H. A. A.
- 189-192 Public sector expansion in a mixed open economy with a real wage restriction
by Nandakumar, Parameswar
- 193-197 The divergence of SIC industries from antitrust markets : Some evidence from price fixing cases
by Werden, Gregory J.
- 199-203 Can event studies detect anticompetitive mergers?
by McAfee, R. Preston & Williams, Michael A.
1988, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-7 Memory and market stability : The case of the cobweb
by Holmes, James M. & Manning, Richard
- 9-14 Inside money and real output
by Lacker, Jeffrey M.
- 15-19 Ioffe's normal cone and the foundations of welfare economics: An example
by Khan, M. Ali
- 21-25 Heterogeneous distribution of information and convergence to rational expectations equilibrium in a partial equilibrium model
by Brusco, Sandro
- 27-31 Nash solution and timing of bargaining
by Chun, Youngsub
- 33-35 Payoffs in generalized sequential bargaining games
by Greenberg, Joseph
- 37-40 Multidimensional auctions
by Thiel, Stuart E.
- 41-45 An agency theoretic explanation of capital flight
by Jain, Arvind K.
- 47-51 Statistical model selection criteria
by Yi, Gang & Judge, George
- 53-56 Stability analysis by means of modern linear systems theory
by Nieuwenhuis, J. W.
- 57-61 Increasing the likelihood value by adding constraints
by Levy, David
- 63-68 On the accuracy of the mean-variance approximation for futures markets
by Newbery, David M.
- 69-73 Rational expectations in second moments, the J-curve, and the Harrod effect
by Vannini, Marco E. C.
- 75-79 Risk-taking by firms near bankruptcy
by Golbe, Devra L.
- 81-85 A new approach to modelling the effects of incomes policies
by Lewis, Philip E. T. & Kirby, Michael G.
- 87-91 A note on the modelling of circular smallholder migration
by Bigsten, Arne
- 93-96 Divergent trends in the discouragement of adult men, adult women, and teenagers: 1970-1986
by Maloney, Tim & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 97-103 Generating conditional expectations from models with selectivity bias
by Vella, Frank
1988, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 305-310 Price fluctuations when only prices reveal information
by Mirman, Leonard J. & Reisman, Haim
- 311-315 Probability calculations for transitivity of the simple majority rule
by Gehrlein, William V.
- 317-319 A re-examination of Harrison's experimental test for risk aversion
by Millner, Edward L. & Pratt, Michael D. & Reilly, Robert J.
- 321-325 Comparative risk aversion
by Nielsen, Lars Tyge
- 327-331 Are productivity fluctuations due to real supply shocks?
by Rudebusch, Glenn D.
- 333-335 On the rationality of the Michigan monthly survey of inflationary expectations
by Baghestani, Hamid & Noori, Esmail
- 337-339 On the inadequacy of sufficient conditions under 'limited information' identification
by Mallela, Parthasaradhi & Yoo, Sang-Hee
- 341-348 Tests of non-nested linear regression models subject to linear restrictions
by Pesaran, M. H. & Hall, A. D.
- 349-354 A transformation for heteroscedastic error components regression models
by Randolph, William C.
- 355-360 Velocity and the variability of money growth : Some international evidence
by Chowdhury, Abdur R.
- 361-365 New tests of the theory of optimal seigniorage
by Serletis, Apostolos
- 367-370 The long-run effects of income taxation under endogenous technical progress
by Mino, Kazuo
- 371-373 Does conditional covariance or conditional variance explain time varying risk premia in foreign exchange returns?
by Lee, Tom K.
- 375-379 Economic surprises and the behaviour of asset prices : Some analyses and further empirical results
by Peel, David A. & Pope, Peter F.
- 381-385 Firm behavior in the rate design phase of the regulatory process
by Snowberger, Vinson
- 387-390 A reformulation of the Harris-Todaro mechanism with endogenous wages
by Moene, Karl Ove
1988, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 205-208 Asymmetric equilibria in symmetric games with many players
by Cabral, Luis M. B.
- 209-214 Communication, coordination and Nash equilibrium
by Farrell, Joseph
- 215-221 Information dependent games : Can common sense be common knowledge?
by Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David
- 223-227 Precautionary saving and risk aversion : An anticipated utility approach
by Segal, Uzi & Spivak, Avia & Zeira, Joseph
- 229-231 Dynamic specification and the demand for money function
by Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Moazzami, Bakhtiar
- 233-238 Political business cycles in the parliamentary system
by Ito, Takatoshi & Park, Jin Hyuk
- 239-244 Variability of inflation and the dispersion of relative prices : Evidence from the Chinese hyperinflation of 1946-1949
by Quddus, Munir & Liu, Jin-Tan & Butler, J. S.
- 245-249 A simple model for heterogeneity in binary logit models
by Beggs, John J.
- 251-255 On exact small sample properties of ordinary ridge estimators
by Nomura, Masuo
- 257-263 Scale economies, perverse comparative statics results, the Marshallian stability and the long-run equilibrium for a small open economy
by Ide, Toyonari & Takayama, Akira
- 265-270 Marshallian stability, long-run equilibrium and the pattern of specialization under factor-market distortions in the pure theory of international trade
by Ide, Toyonari & Takayama, Akira
- 271-278 Partial revenue seeking and welfare
by Yabuuchi, Shigemi
- 279-282 Optimal export subsidies and marginal cost differentials
by Mai, Chao-cheng & Hwang, Hong
- 283-285 Interest rate determination in a small open economy : Singapore
by Gupta, Kanhaya L.
- 287-292 Quality competition and threat of entry in duopoly
by Hung, N. M. & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 293-297 Price vs. quantity competition in oligopoly supergames
by Majerus, David W.
- 299-303 Testing the relevance of job search for job mobility
by Hartog, Joop & Mekkelholt, Eddie & Van Ophem, Hans
1988, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 105-110 Natural team sharing and team productivity
by Fabella, Raul V.
- 111-115 Consistent conjectures equilibria: A reformulation showing non-uniqueness
by Klemperer, Paul D. & Meyer, Margaret A.
- 117-121 A new parametric test for the structure of risk preferences
by Pope, Rulon D.
- 123-127 Uniqueness of nash equilibrium points in bimatrix games
by Quintas, Luis G.
- 129-132 Relation between inflation and relative-price variability in the United States: Evidence from data for the 1980s
by Ram, Rati
- 133-140 Critical bounds for MA(2) and MA(3) processes
by Lane, J. A. & Ceuppens, P. R. & Peel, D. A.
- 141-143 Autoregressive conditional heteroscedasticity: A comparison of ARCH and random coefficient models
by Wolff, Christian C. P.
- 145-150 A non-linear model of interdependent consumer behaviour
by Gaertner, Wulf & Jungeilges, Jochen
- 151-154 A theorem regarding elasticities of the transactions demand for money
by Milbourne, Ross
- 155-158 Money announcements and the risk premium
by Fischer, Andreas
- 159-165 The impact of tax reform on investment and saving incentives in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Japan
by Daly, Michael J. & Mercier, Pierre & Schweitzer, Thomas
- 167-171 A note on optimal commodity taxation in India
by Majumder, Amita
- 173-178 Determinants of the spread in a two-tier foreign exchange market
by Flood, Robert & Marion, Nancy
- 179-182 On the separable industry performance evaluation function
by Chakravarty, Satya R.
- 183-187 The trade union wage gap in Britain: Some new estimates
by Green, Francis
- 189-193 The union wage profile of women: Potential vs. actual experience
by Heywood, John S.
- 195-200 Distance functions and the comparison of development levels
by Silber, Jacques & Berrebi, Z. M.
- 201-204 Measuring the size of revisions of regional data
by Theil, Henri & Taylor, Carol A.
1988, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-4 Note on equilibria without ordered preferences in topological vector spaces
by Kajii, Atsushi
- 5-6 A note on an optimal garnishing rule
by Dubey, P. & Shubik, M.
- 7-9 A limit theorem on the core
by McKenzie, Lionel W.
- 11-14 The stability of Canadian macroeconomic data as measured by the largest Lyapunov exponent
by Frank, Murray & Stengos, Thanasis
- 15-21 A characterization of employment distortions in labor contracts with asymmetric information
by Abdalla, Adil E. A.
- 23-25 Dynamics sales discriminate against uninformed consumers in a competitive market
by Fishman, Arthur
- 27-30 Rothschild-Stiglitz competitive insurance market under quasilinear preferences
by Shi, Shou Yong
- 31-34 Are saving and investment co-integrated?
by Miller, Stephen M.
- 35-40 Price inflation and wage inflation : A cause-effect relationship?
by Fosu, Augustin Kwasi & Huq, Shamsul
- 41-45 Invariance of expected utilities in logit models
by Anas, Alex & Feng, Cheng Min
- 47-53 Estimation of error variance in linear regression models with errors having multivariate student-t distribution with unknown degrees of freedom
by Singh, Radhey S.
- 55-59 The non-optimality of the over-the-counter options dividend protection
by Harpaz, Giora
- 61-65 The measurement of export instability : A methodological note
by Tsui, Kai Yuen
- 67-71 The black market for foreign exchange : An international comparison
by Fishelson, Gideon
- 73-77 A non-parametric test of a first-order Markov process for regimes in a non-cooperatively collusive industry
by Berry, Steven & Briggs, Hugh
- 79-82 The impact of market share, tariffs and quotas on the performance of international cartels
by Rothschild, R.
- 83-87 Market value and patents : A Bayesian approach
by Connolly, Robert A. & Hirschey, Mark
- 89-94 The effect of taxation on labor supply when on-the-job amenities are endogenous
by Decker, Paul T.
- 95-99 The earnings function under test
by Wagner, Joachim & Lorenz, Wilhelm
- 101-104 Consumption, leisure and earnings-related liquidity constraints : A note
by Alessie, Rob & Melenberg, Bertrand & Weber, Guglielmo
1988, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 299-303 On the constrained Walrasian and Lindahl correspondences
by Tian, Guoqiang
- 305-309 Interest rate innovations and the business cycle
by Ambler, Steve & Phaneuf, Louis
- 311-314 Intransitive indifference and incomparability
by Gensemer, Susan H.
- 315-319 The comparative statics of a competitive industry facing demand uncertainty
by Tressler, J. H. & Menezes, C. F.
- 321-324 The impossibility of stable renegotiation
by Van Damme, Eric
- 325-328 Equilibrium in a market with sequential bargaining and random outside options
by Vislie, Jon
- 329-334 Hopf bifurcations in multisector models of optimal economic growth
by Zhang, Wei-Bin
- 335-340 An example of correlation among residuals in directly ordered data
by Gaudry, Marc J. I. & Blum, Ulrich C. H.
- 341-347 Generalised portmanteau statistics and tests of randomness: A note on their applications to residuals from a fitted ARMA model
by Kwan, Andy C. C. & Sim, Ah-Boon
- 349-352 A note on global asymptotic stability of non-linear difference equations
by Szidarovszky, Ferenc & Okuguchi, Koji
- 353-356 Settlement system and the day-of-the-week effect
by Lee, Tom K.
- 357-361 Does social cost-benefit analysis measure overall utility change?
by Price, Colin
- 363-367 Rational expectations as long-run equilibria: Tests for Indian securities
by Kapur, Deep & Ravallion, Martin
- 369-373 Stationarity and outliers in annual accounting earnings
by Guerard, John Jr.
- 375-380 The impact of buyers' expectations on entry deterrence
by Besanko, David & Donnenfeld, Shabtai
- 381-386 Product differentiation, oligopolistic interdependence, market share, and profits
by Forbes, Kevin F.
- 387-392 Families, migration and adjusting to disequilibrium
by Shields, Gail M. & Shields, Michael P.
1988, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 203-207 Equilibria in economies with countably many commodities
by Besada, Manuel & Estevez, Margarita & Herves, Carlos
- 209-213 A regional analysis of food consumption in Spain
by Chung, Ching-Fan & Lopez, Elena
- 215-218 Optimal shutdown decisions in resource extraction
by Olsen, Trond E. & Stensland, Gunnar
- 219-224 Does GNP have a unit root? : Evidence for the UK
by Walton, David R.
- 225-226 A strategic aspect of the strong positive association condition
by Greenberg, Joseph
- 227-233 A model of sequential auctions
by Hausch, Donald B.
- 235-239 Intertemporal substitution, taste shocks and cointegration
by Kugler, Peter
- 241-246 The real wage-employment relationship : An industry analysis
by Montgomery, Edward & Shaw, Kathryn
- 247-252 The jackknife and regression with AR(1) errors
by Kwok, Ben & Veall, Michael R.
- 253-258 Covariances between estimated autocorrelations of an ARMA process
by Kanto, Antti J.
- 259-264 Estimation of a general linear model with an unobservable stochastic variable
by Shrestha, Keshab
- 265-270 Testing separability of production using flexible functional form profit functions
by Pope, Rulon D. & Hallam, Arne
- 271-276 Inflation risk and the speed of adjustment in short-run money demand functions
by Sweeney, Richard J.
- 277-280 Taxation of capital gains on foreign exchange transactions and the non-neutrality of changes in anticipated inflation
by Schinasi, Garry J.
- 281-284 Small-firm mobility : A first report
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Audretsch, David B.
- 285-290 Black-white earnings ratios : The role of cohort size effects
by Berger, Mark C. & Allen, Jacqueline F.
- 291-294 Large sample tests for absolute Lorenz dominance
by Bishop, John A. & Chakraborti, S. & Thistle, Paul D.
1988, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 103-106 The equal-loss principle for bargaining problems
by Chun, Youngsub
- 107-110 Rational expectation equilibrium under quasilinear preferences : A diagrammatic approach
by Shi, Shou Yong
- 111-119 Price instability and inflation : Some tests based on rational expectations models
by Darrat, Ali F. & Lopez, Franklin A.
- 121-124 Macroeconomic aspects of the correlation between the level and variability of inflation
by Demetriades, Panikos
- 125-128 Testing exogeneity in a probit model
by Even, William E.
- 129-132 Seasonality and the estimation of dynamic demand systems : Some exploratory results
by Katsaitis, O.
- 133-135 A further theoretical result for generalized ridge regression estimators
by Pliskin, Jeffrey
- 137-140 Estimating covariances of parameter estimates from different models
by Turner, Robert W. & Rockel, Mark L.
- 141-145 On the computation of estimators in systems with implicity defined variables
by Prucha, Ingmar R. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq
- 147-152 A characterization of economies with the non-substitution property
by Herrero, Carmen & Villar, Antonio
- 153-157 Price formation in input-output analysis
by Junius, Theo
- 165-168 A disequilibrium model of public spending
by Dudley, Leonard & Montmarquette, Claude
- 169-173 An empirical re-examination of Wagner's law
by Abizadeh, Sohrab & Yousefi, Mahmood
- 175-178 Second-best property value capitalization
by Crane, Randall
- 179-182 Self-defeating and welfare-improving DUP redistribution of capital assets
by Lundahl, Mats
- 183-188 Measures of money and the monetary model of the Canadian-US dollar exchange rate
by Marquez, Jaime & Schinasi, Garry J.
- 189-195 Portfolio diversification and taxation
by Appelbaum, E. & Katz, E.
- 197-201 Separability of capital and labor in US manufacturing
by Clark, Don P. & Hofler, Richard & Thompson, Henry
1988, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-5 The excess utility functions and the welfare adjustment process
by Serra, Pablo
- 7-13 Imperfect competition and the Keynesian cross
by Mankiw, N. Gregory
- 15-19 Revenue equivalence in multi-object auctions
by Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard
- 21-27 The characterization of savings under uncertainty : The case of serially correlated returns
by Salyer, Kevin D.