Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1992, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 213-216 Behavior of systematic risk in a regionally integrated model for stock prices
by Akdogan, Haluk
- 217-221 Deductibility and optimal state and local fiscal policy
by Metcalf, Gilbert E.
- 223-227 A test of the measures of non-discriminatory wages used to study wage discrimination
by Baldwin, Marjorie & Johnson, William G.
- 229-234 Occupational segregation and career advancement
by Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimuller, Josef
- 235-240 On the empirical relationship between unemployment duration, unemployment insurance and voluntary unemployment
by Belzil, Christian
- 241-247 User cost minimisation and transport subsidy
by Tisato, Peter
- 249-249 A test for the presence of precautionary saving (economics letters 37, no. 4, pp. 471-475)
by Kuehlwein, Michael
1992, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-5 Recursive estimation and generated regressors
by McAleer, Michael & McKenzie, C. R.
- 7-11 A consistent test for the null of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root
by Kahn, James A. & Ogaki, Masao
- 13-18 Small sample properties of tests of linear restrictions on cointegrating vectors and their weights
by Podivinsky, Jan M.
- 19-22 Estimating a generalised censored regression model : A new method
by Izadi, Hooshang
- 23-28 GMM, maximum likelihood, and nonparametric efficiency
by Back, Kerry & Brown, David P.
- 29-32 A computer program for frontier production function estimation : Frontier version 2.0
by Coelli, T. J.
- 33-36 Asymmetric surplus distribution and the price convergence path in posted-offer markets : A note
by Kujal, Praveen
- 37-42 When does a decrease in a distortion increase welfare?
by Roberts, Russell D.
- 43-47 The utility of infinite menus
by Nielsen, Lars Tyge
- 49-54 Are rational expectations really rational?
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- 55-58 Are saving and investment cointegrated? : Another look at the data
by Gulley, O. David
- 59-64 Some theorems of international trade with endogenous factor supply
by Waschik, Robert
- 65-71 Piecemeal trade reform in presence of producer-specific domestic subsidies
by Beghin, John C. & Karp, Larry S.
- 73-78 Tariff behavior in five European countries
by Gardner, Grant W. & Slottje, Daniel J. & Kimbrough, Kent P.
- 79-84 From a customs union to a common market : The need for factor-tax harmonization
by Michael, Michael S.
- 85-90 Lunch break and intraday volatility of stock returns : An hourly data analysis of Tokyo and New York stock markets
by Ito, Takatoshi & Lin, Wen-Ling
- 91-94 Return volatilities and trading activities on an emerging Asian market
by Ho, Yan-Ki & Cheung, Yan-Leung & Draper, Paul & Pope, Peter
- 95-99 Employer-provided retiree health insurance: Who is covered?
by Macpherson, David A.
- 101-104 Spillover effects from government employment
by Jacobsen, Joyce P.
- 105-109 Survey non-response and biases in wage regressions
by Zweimuller, Josef
- 111-116 Sectoral shifts, unemployment and vacancies : An empirical analysis for the Netherlands
by van Ours, J. C. & van der Tak, C. M.
- 117-121 Digit preference in CPS unemployment data
by Baker, Michael
1992, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 375-380 The exact distribution of R2 when the regression disturbances are autocorrelated
by Carrodus, Mark L. & Giles, David E. A.
- 381-386 Testing for unit roots using the augmented Dickey-Fuller test : Some issues relating to the size, power and the lag structure of the test
by Harris, R. I. D.
- 387-392 The KPSS stationarity test as a unit root test
by Shin, Yongcheol & Schmidt, Peter
- 393-398 A note on bargaining and inflation
by Casella, Alessandra & Feinstein, Jonathan
- 399-403 On the Nash equilibrium property of an auction matching game
by Laine, Jean
- 405-409 Learning and equilibrium selection in 2 x 2 games : Some simulation results
by Di Gioacchino, Debora
- 417-422 Price and quantity competition in homogeneous duopoly markets
by Allen, Beth
- 423-429 Counter-offers in the theory of individual job search
by McKenna, C. J.
- 431-434 On the importance of the measurement of consumption in tests of Ricardian equivalence
by Graham, Fred C.
- 435-441 International evidence on output persistence from postwar data
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S.
- 443-449 Distortions to capital mobility : The case of joint ventures
by Abdalla, Adil E. A.
- 451-456 Transaction costs and the expansion of Third-World multinationals
by Ferrantino, Michael J.
- 457-465 Variance ratio tests of random walk for foreign exchange rates
by Urrutia, Jorge L.
- 467-472 Explaining mark/dollar and yen/dollar exchange rates in the 1980s
by van Hoek, Taco H.
- 473-478 Duration of debt overhang with two lender banks
by Prokop, Jacek
- 479-486 Information and rationality asymmetries in a simple high-low search wage model
by Reyniers, Diane J.
- 487-490 Sequential entry and deterrence with competitive spatial price discrimination
by Gupta, Barnali
1992, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 251-257 On the lack of invariance of some asymptotic tests to rescaling
by Dagenais, Marcel G. & Dufour, Jean-Marie
- 259-262 Testing for seasonality
by Hans Franses, Philip
- 263-267 Sampling variability in Hansen-Jagannathan bounds
by Gregory, Allan W. & Smith, Gregor W.
- 269-273 A nested Tobit analysis for a sequentially censored regression model
by Lee, Byung-Joo
- 275-277 Another n-person bargaining game with a unique perfect equilibrium
by Yang, Jeong-Ae
- 279-284 Modelling output growth : A new approach
by Van Hoa, Tran
- 285-289 Kernel estimation with cross-validation using the fast Fourier transform
by Breslaw, Jon A.
- 291-297 Player importance and forward induction
by Amershi Amin H. & Sadanand Asha & Sadanand Venkatraman
- 299-303 The valuation of the exponential function and implications for derived interest rates
by Benzion Uri & Granot Alon & Yagil Joseph
- 305-308 Towards a more general version of the almost ideal demand system
by Neves, Pedro Duarte
- 309-312 Price independence of output elasticities of input demand, nonlinear expansion paths, and factor substitution
by Lau, Lawrence J.
- 313-318 Variable evaluation costs and the design of fallible hierarchies and polyarchies
by Koh Winston T. H.
- 319-323 The productivity puzzle : A 10% solution
by Burnett Nancy J.
- 325-329 Misspecification bias in models of the effect of inflation uncertainty
by Davis George & Kanago Bryce
- 335-339 Endogenous protection and retaliation between Canada and the United States
by Bohara Alok K. & Kaempfer William H.
- 341-344 Whose sabbath matters?, or, when does the weekend effect occur?
by Plaut Steven E.
- 345-349 Simple normative rules imply simple positive rules
by Bucovetsky S.
- 351-354 International inequalities in human development and real income
by Ram Rati
- 355-359 Further evidence on the wage curve
by Groot Wim & Mekkelholt Eddie & Oosterbeek, Hessel
- 361-365 The firm's level of employee search
by Smith Bruce H.
- 367-371 Unused innnovations
by Mariotti Marco
- 373-373 Incomplete markets and the suboptimality of rational expectations (Economics Letters 36, no. 4, pp. 343-346)
by Benassy Jean-Pascal
- 373-373 Imputing a continous income variable from a bracketed income variable with special attention to missing observations (Economics Letters 37, no. 3, pp. 287-291)
by Stern Steven
1992, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 127-132 Monte Carlo sampling procedure and Bayesian encompassing tests : Normal case
by Bouoiyour, Jamal
- 133-137 Model adequacy and influential observations
by Franses, Philip Hans & Biessen, Guido
- 139-143 A note on weak exogeneity in VAR cointegrated models
by Dolado, Juan J.
- 145-150 Some consequences of using the Chow test in the context of autocorrelated disturbances
by Giles, David & Scott, Murray
- 151-156 A note on the distribution of the least squares estimator of a random walk with a linear trend
by Goerlich, Francisco J.
- 157-162 A simple test for parameter constancy in a nonlinear time series regression model
by Leybourne, S. J. & McCabe, B. P. M.
- 163-167 The distribution of the Theil U-statistic in bivariate normal populations
by Mizrach, Bruce
- 169-174 Efficiency estimation using rotating panel data models
by Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 175-179 A meta-allocation mechanism in cooperative bargaining
by Anbarci, Nejat & Yi, Gyoseob
- 181-185 Strategic delegation in bargaining
by Burtraw, Dallas
- 187-193 A vertical decomposition of embodied technical change : Empirical evidence of U.S. manufacturing
by Lee, Jong-Kun
- 195-198 Manipulability of choice aggregations
by Baigent, Nick
- 199-206 Duration dependency and unobserved heterogeneity in unemployment time series : An empirical analysis for the Netherlands
by Ours, J. C. van
- 207-212 Country balance sheet data vs. traditional macro variables in a logit model to predict debt rescheduling
by Backer, Arno
- 217-222 A welfare analysis of the Diamond-Dybvig model
by Sussman, Oren
- 223-227 Indirect shareholding within Japan's business groups
by Flath, David
- 229-232 Unilateral most-favored-customer pricing : A comparison with Stackelberg
by Neilson, William S. & Winter, Harold
- 233-235 A note on technology choice in a principal-agent framework : The case of mules and horses in American southern agriculture
by Kauffman, Kyle D.
- 237-242 The economic characteristics of IMF program countries
by Joyce, Joseph P.
- 243-247 The impact of transactions activities on U.S. productivity growth
by Fuess, Scott Jr. & van den Berg, Hendrik
1992, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-7 Approximation of Bayesian posterior densities in the heteroskedastic error regression model
by Brorsen, B. Wade
- 9-15 The Lagrangean multiplier test for a model with two selectivity criteria
by Chan Ahn, Seung
- 17-23 A note on the estimation of limited dependent variable models under rational expectations
by Donald, Stephen G. & Maddala, G. S.
- 25-29 Comparative impatience
by Horowitz, John K.
- 31-36 Empirical evidence on determinants of firm growth
by Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Kraybill, David S.
- 37-42 Existence of equilibria in nonconvex economies without free disposal
by Jouini, Elyes
- 43-47 Fixed cost messages
by Potters, Jan
- 49-53 Strategic uncertain search
by McCardle, Kevin F.
- 55-60 Search costs and prices
by Samuelson, Larry & Zhang, Jianbo
- 61-66 Increasing returns to scale and trade-related industry enlargement : A generalization and new proof of welfare gains
by Grinols, Earl L.
- 67-72 Test of C-CAPM for Japan: 1980-1988
by Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 73-76 Another look on earnings functions : Testing for the demand side
by Boumahdi, Rachid & Plassard, Jean-Michel
- 77-81 Savings, remittances, and return migration
by Merkle, Lucie & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 83-91 Innovation and the persistence of monopoly
by Lippman, Steven A. & Mamer, John W.
- 93-97 On the equilibrium proportion of innovation and imitation : A game-theoretic approach
by Eger, Thomas & Kraft, Manfred & Weise, Peter
1991, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 333-337 Economic implications of imperfect quality certification
by De, Sankar & Nabar, Prafulla
- 339-343 Durable-good monopoly with inventories
by Wolinsky, Asher
- 345-349 Common trends, commodity prices and consumer prices
by Kugler, Peter
- 351-356 Interest rates and inflation : A continuous time stochastic approach
by Malliaris, A. G. & Mullady, Walter Sr. & Malliaris, M. E.
- 357-362 Wage dispersion and inflation : Evidence from U.K. manufacturing industries
by Smith, Peter N. & Thomas, Stephen H.
- 363-370 Extensive forms and set-theoretic forms
by Bonanno, Giacomo
- 371-375 Coalitionally dominant strategy mechanisms with limited public information
by Matsushima, Hitoshi
- 377-381 Political uncertainty and macroeconomic performance
by S[empty]rensen, Jan Rose
- 383-390 Expected inflation, unexpected inflation, and relative price dispersion : An empirical analysis
by Kandel, Shmuel & Ofer, Aharon R. & Sarig, Oded
- 391-397 Posterior inference on the degrees of freedom parameter in multivariate-t regression models
by Chib, Siddharta & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J.
- 399-403 Moving average filters and unit roots
by Franses, Philip Hans
- 405-409 The choice of a mixing distribution in duration models
by Jaggia, Sanjiv
- 411-416 Testing exclusion restrictions for a misspecified Tobit model
by Taylor, Larry W.
- 417-421 Two-factor model for bond selection
by Fang, Zhenmin & Woo, Chi-Keung
- 423-427 The modelling of a 'binomial' event : A cost-effective pentagon or a market inefficiency?
by Byrd, John & Hickman, Kent & Shrader, Mark
- 429-432 Rational expectation, firm size, and sample selection bias
by Gunthorpe, Deborah & Levy, Haim
- 433-437 Consumption, asset returns and taxes in a nonexpected utility model
by Prasad, Kislaya
- 439-445 The decision to go public, accrued capital gains and taxation
by Konrad, Kai A.
- 447-452 Monetary policy regime changes and the risk premium in the foreign exchange markets : A GARCH application
by Choi, Seungmook & Kim, Benjamin J. C.
- 453-458 Price volatility without news about fundamentals
by Wei, Shangjin
- 459-463 Firm size and R & D expenditure : A decomposition analysis for the West German economy
by Gerhaeusser, Klaus
- 465-470 Demographic effects on the natural rate of unemployment or baby booms and unemployment
by Weithers, Timothy M. & Sullivan, Edward J.
- 471-475 A test for the presence of precautionary saving
by Kuehlwein, Michael
- 477-482 Equilibrium urban unemployment in developing countries : Is migration the culprit?
by Stark, Oded & Ranjan Gupta, Manash & Levhari, David
1991, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 217-221 Competition, advertising and meeting competition clauses
by Levy, David T. & Gerlowski, Daniel A.
- 223-227 Implementing the core of a two-person pure allocation game without free disposal or integer games
by Grant, Simon & King, Stephen & Peterson, Steven & Polak, Ben
- 229-233 Threat bargaining problems with correlated beliefs
by Lahiri, Somdeb
- 235-242 Boom and bust hypothesis in the colonial Chesapeake economy : Empirical evidence for the period 1676-1713
by Pereira, Alfredo M.
- 243-248 Causality between exports and economic growth : Empirical evidence from Africa
by Ahmad, Jaleel & Kwan, Andy C. C.
- 249-253 Capital repartriation and the waiting game
by Laban, Raul
- 255-263 A rare events model : Monte Carlo results on sample design and large sample guidance
by Hiemstra, Craig & Kelejian, Harry H.
- 265-271 A Lagrange multiplier test for GARCH models
by Lee, John H. H.
- 273-278 Parametric models for partially adaptive estimation with skewed and leptokurtic residuals
by McDonald, James B.
- 279-285 A grouped data semiparametric competing risks model with nonparametric unobserved heterogeneity and mover-stayer structure
by Moon, Choon-Geol
- 287-291 Imputing a continuous income variable from a bracketed income variable with special attention to missing observations
by Stern, Steven
- 293-298 Estimating the variability of the Stein estimator by bootstrap
by Yi, Gang
- 299-304 Comparative advantage and the equilibrium rate of unemployment
by Hoon, Hian Teck
- 305-308 Are the GARCH models best in out-of-sample performance?
by Lee, Keun Yeong
- 309-314 Difference in earnings structures across local labor markets
by Schmitz, Susanne & Gabriel, Paul E.
- 315-321 The relationship between union wage and profitability effects
by Cable, J. R. & Machin, S. J.
- 323-329 Tax reporting game under uncertain tax laws and asymmetric information
by Jung, Woon-Oh
- 331-332 A limit theorem on the core: addendum II
by McKenzie, Lionel & Shinotsuka, Tomoichi
1991, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 105-109 Real interest rates and endogenous growth in a monetary economy
by Marquis, Milton H. & Reffett, Kevin L.
- 111-113 All-or-nothing information control
by Lewis, Tracy R. & Sappington, David E. M.
- 115-118 The seasonal cycle in U.S. manufacturing
by Beaulieu, J. Joseph & Miron, Jeffrey A.
- 119-123 A Bartlett adjustment to the likelihood ratio test for homoskedasticity in the linear model
by Attfield, C. L. F.
- 125-128 A standardized test for the error components model with the two-way layout
by Honda, Yuzo
- 129-132 The autocorrelation structure for the GARCH-M process
by Hong, Eun Pyo
- 133-138 Heteroskedasticity in simultaneous equation systems : An instrumental variable estimator
by Vijverberg, Wim & Lee, Si-Gyoung
- 139-143 A new approach for modeling economic count data
by Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 145-149 The iterative law of expectation and non-additive probability measure
by Yoo, Keuk-Ryoul
- 151-158 An empirical investigation among real, monetary and financial variables
by Malliaris, A. G. & Urrutia, Jorge L.
- 173-177 The effects of exchange rate volatility on exports : Some new estimates
by Asseery, A. & Peel, D. A.
- 179-185 The monetary approach to the exchange rate : Long-run relationships and coefficient restrictions
by MacDonald, Ronald & Taylor, Mark P.
- 187-191 Incentives for cooperative and non-cooperative R and D in duopoly
by Marjit, Sugata
- 193-196 Interactions between the efficiency wage and insider-outsider theories
by Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J.
- 197-201 Aversion to price variability and the optimal degree of wage indexation
by Bar-Ilan, Avner & Zanello, Alessandro
- 203-208 Estimating economies of scale in higher education
by Getz, Malcolm & Siegfried, John J. & Zhang, Hao
- 209-213 Spatial pricing policy and the Henry George theorem in an optimally sized market with land rents
by Hobson, Paul A. R.
1991, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-6 Time inconsistency in time-dependent team games
by Ambler, Steve & Desruelle, Dominique
- 7-9 Optimal matching auctions
by Cabra, Luis M. B.
- 11-17 Technological breakthroughs and development traps
by Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel
- 19-24 Money and the U.S. business cycle : An analysis using disaggregated industrial production
by Krol, Robert
- 25-30 The optimal size of a preliminary test for linear restrictions when estimating the regression scale parameter
by Giles, Judith A. & Lieberman, Offer
- 31-34 Testing for skewness of regression disturbances
by Godfrey, L. G. & Orme, C. D.
- 35-38 Tests of moment restrictions in parametric duration models
by Jaggia, Sanjiv
- 39-44 Missing observations and panel data : A Monte-Carlo analysis
by Matyas, Laszlo & Lovrics, Laszlo
- 45-50 Noise in autoregressive time-series
by Szpiro, George G.
- 51-55 The influence of elections on federal reserve behavior
by Allen, Stuart D. & McCrickard, Donald L.
- 57-60 The profitability of anticipated inflation in banking
by Bordes, Christian & Goyeau, Daniel & Melitz, Jacques & Sauviat, Alain
- 61-67 Current account determination with traded capital goods
by Taylor, Alan M.
- 69-76 International tax competition and gains from tax harmonization
by Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim
- 77-79 Testing for unit roots using panel data : Application to the French stock market efficiency
by Boumahdi, Rachid & Thomas, Alban
- 81-89 Capital asset price dynamics: heterogeneity and hysteresis
by Klein, Martin
- 91-95 An analysis of racial differences in wage distributions
by Baldwin, Marjorie & Bishop, John A.
- 97-103 The union-nonunion wage differential over the business cycle : Evidence from PSID
by Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Honney, John K.
1991, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 343-346 Incomplete markets and the suboptimality of rational expectations
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- 347-354 On the rate of time preference under recursive preferences
by Hayakawa, Hiroaki
- 355-359 The existence of aggregate capital when returns to scale are non-constant
by Lau, Lawrence J.
- 361-364 Elitist matching and skewness in income distributions
by Lin, Y. Joseph & Lui, Francis T.
- 365-369 The bargaining problem without convexity : Extending the egalitarian and Kalai-Smorodinsky solutions
by Conley, John P. & Wilkie, Simon
- 371-374 Subject response to loss in an experimental tournament
by Drago, Robert & Heywood, John S.
- 375-378 Evolutionary stability in unanimity games with cheap talk
by Warneryd, Karl
- 379-384 Measuring persistence in the presence of trend breaks : The case of US GNP
by Pischke, Jorn-Steffen
- 385-389 Bounds for the correlations of expected inflation with real and nominal interest rates
by Diba, Behzad T. & Oh, Seonghwan
- 391-396 A test for spatial and temporal aggregation
by Thompson, Gary D.
- 397-401 The gains-from-trade theorem with variable returns to scale in the presence of intermediate goods
by Ishikawa, Jota
- 403-407 Is there a long-run relation between the trade balance and the real effective exchange rate of LDCs?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen
- 409-412 The hazard rate of new establishments : A first report
by Audretsch, David B. & Mahmood, Talat
- 413-417 Heteroskedastic inefficiency in a cost frontier model : An application to nuclear power plant construction costs
by Robinson, Michael D. & Nixon, Lucia A.
- 419-423 The decline in private pension coverage in the United States
by Parsons, Donald O.
- 425-428 Physician's income and the percent female of the physician's specialty
by Hampton, Mary B.
- 429-433 Sensitivity of tests of the PIH to alternative consumption proxies
by Lage, Maureen J.
1991, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 227-232 Envy-free and efficient allocations in large public good economies
by Diamantaras, Dimitrios
- 233-238 Markets with countably many periods
by Florenzano, Monique
- 239-243 Quality as a substitute for quantity : Do more reliable products ever sell for less?
by Nelson, Julianne