Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1991, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 51-55 The influence of elections on federal reserve behavior
by Allen, Stuart D. & McCrickard, Donald L.
- 57-60 The profitability of anticipated inflation in banking
by Bordes, Christian & Goyeau, Daniel & Melitz, Jacques & Sauviat, Alain
- 61-67 Current account determination with traded capital goods
by Taylor, Alan M.
- 69-76 International tax competition and gains from tax harmonization
by Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim
- 77-79 Testing for unit roots using panel data : Application to the French stock market efficiency
by Boumahdi, Rachid & Thomas, Alban
- 81-89 Capital asset price dynamics: heterogeneity and hysteresis
by Klein, Martin
- 91-95 An analysis of racial differences in wage distributions
by Baldwin, Marjorie & Bishop, John A.
- 97-103 The union-nonunion wage differential over the business cycle : Evidence from PSID
by Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Honney, John K.
1991, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 343-346 Incomplete markets and the suboptimality of rational expectations
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- 347-354 On the rate of time preference under recursive preferences
by Hayakawa, Hiroaki
- 355-359 The existence of aggregate capital when returns to scale are non-constant
by Lau, Lawrence J.
- 361-364 Elitist matching and skewness in income distributions
by Lin, Y. Joseph & Lui, Francis T.
- 365-369 The bargaining problem without convexity : Extending the egalitarian and Kalai-Smorodinsky solutions
by Conley, John P. & Wilkie, Simon
- 371-374 Subject response to loss in an experimental tournament
by Drago, Robert & Heywood, John S.
- 375-378 Evolutionary stability in unanimity games with cheap talk
by Warneryd, Karl
- 379-384 Measuring persistence in the presence of trend breaks : The case of US GNP
by Pischke, Jorn-Steffen
- 385-389 Bounds for the correlations of expected inflation with real and nominal interest rates
by Diba, Behzad T. & Oh, Seonghwan
- 391-396 A test for spatial and temporal aggregation
by Thompson, Gary D.
- 397-401 The gains-from-trade theorem with variable returns to scale in the presence of intermediate goods
by Ishikawa, Jota
- 403-407 Is there a long-run relation between the trade balance and the real effective exchange rate of LDCs?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen
- 409-412 The hazard rate of new establishments : A first report
by Audretsch, David B. & Mahmood, Talat
- 413-417 Heteroskedastic inefficiency in a cost frontier model : An application to nuclear power plant construction costs
by Robinson, Michael D. & Nixon, Lucia A.
- 419-423 The decline in private pension coverage in the United States
by Parsons, Donald O.
- 425-428 Physician's income and the percent female of the physician's specialty
by Hampton, Mary B.
- 429-433 Sensitivity of tests of the PIH to alternative consumption proxies
by Lage, Maureen J.
1991, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 227-232 Envy-free and efficient allocations in large public good economies
by Diamantaras, Dimitrios
- 233-238 Markets with countably many periods
by Florenzano, Monique
- 239-243 Quality as a substitute for quantity : Do more reliable products ever sell for less?
by Nelson, Julianne
- 245-251 Costly diagnosis and price dispersion
by Nitzan, Shmuel & Tzur, Joseph
- 253-256 A problem in discrete distributive justice
by Masarani, F. & Gokturk, S. S.
- 257-261 Obtaining contingent bounds for non-contingent equivalent variations
by Finkelshtain, Israel & Kella, Offer
- 263-267 A new characterization of the Groves- Clarke mechanism
by Sjostrom, Tomas
- 269-273 Infrequent permanent shocks and the finite-sample performance of unit root tests
by Balke, Nathan S. & Fomby, Thomas B.
- 275-279 General linear hypotheses in a two-stage least squares estimation model
by Hsu, Yu-Sheng
- 281-284 Resampling methods for tests in regression models with autocorrelated errors
by Rayner, Robert K.
- 285-289 A modification of the Schmidt-Phillips unit root test
by Schmidt, Peter & Lee, Junsoo
- 291-294 Measuring submarket specialisation by firms
by Williams, Ross A.
- 295-298 A differential measure of the real wage index
by Baye, Michael R. & Black, Dan A.
- 299-304 Speculative efficiency and risk premium in the market for foreign exchange : In search of the true specification
by Bandopadhyaya, Arindam
- 305-309 Aggregate price indexes, cointegration, and tests of the purchasing power parity hypothesis
by Johnson, Paul A.
- 311-315 Return intervals, systematic risk estimates and firm size : Empirical evidence from a thin security market
by Martikainen, Teppo & Perttunen, Jukka
- 317-322 Valuation effects of Canadian stock split announcements
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Zhang, Hao
- 323-329 Empirical aspects of self-employment
by Fujii, Edwin T. & Hawley, Clifford B.
- 331-336 Compensating wages for long-term job hazards in Canadian industry
by Meng, Ronald
- 337-341 An index of relative deprivation
by Paul, Satya
1991, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 121-125 Quantity adjustment costs and price stickiness
by Ginsburgh, Victor & Michel, Philippe & Moes, Philippe
- 127-132 Adaptive learning and roads to chaos : The case of the cobweb
by Hommes, Cars H.
- 133-136 Cournot oligopoly with bargaining
by Sen, Anindya
- 137-140 The Nash solution and relevant expansions
by Anbarci, Nejat
- 141-146 Strategy subsets closed under rational behavior
by Basu, Kaushik & Weibull, Jorgen W.
- 147-151 The value of the option to 'wait and see'
by Kelly, Morgan
- 153-157 Stahl's bargaining model
by Sjostrom, Tomas
- 159-163 Cash-in-advance or delayed deposits implications for inflation and growth
by Zeira, Joseph
- 165-168 Cross-country tests of neoclassical growth models
by van de Sande Bakhuyzen, Max R.
- 169-174 Inventory investment in Norway
by Fukuda, Shin-ichi
- 175-179 Inappropriate use of seasonal dummies in regression
by Abeysinghe, Tilak
- 181-186 GARCH(1, 1) processes are near epoch dependent
by Hansen, Bruce E.
- 187-190 Share repurchases, the 'new' view, and the cost of capital
by Sinn, Hans-Werner
- 191-195 Updating estimates of male-female salary differentials in the academic labor market
by Barbezat, Debra A.
- 197-202 Plant size, tenure, and discrimination in internal labor markets : Evidence on sex differentials
by Robinson, Michael D. & Wunnava, Phanindra V.
- 203-208 Union membership, collective bargaining coverage and the trade union mark-up for Britain
by Blackaby, D. H. & Murphy, P. D. & Sloane, P. J.
- 209-212 Does advance notice facilitate better job matches?
by Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro
- 213-218 Job requirements and the recruitment of new employees
by van Ours, Jan & Ridder, Geert
- 219-222 Dynamic labor demand with dual labor markets
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 223-226 City-suburb socioeconomic differences: evidence from the 1940 and 1950 census public use samples
by Margo, Robert A.
1991, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-3 Oligopolistic competition among groups
by Corchon, Luis C.
- 5-8 Who benefits from large rebates: Manufacturer, retailer or consumer?
by Gerstner, Eitan & Hess, James D.
- 9-15 Can evolutionary dynamics explain free riding in experiments?
by Miller, John H. & Andreoni, James
- 17-20 Resolving open questions on the [lambda]*-envy free criterion
by Kolpin, Van
- 21-24 On the rebustness of perfect equilibrium in fixed cost sequential bargaining under an isomorphic transformation
by Weg, Eythan & Zwick, Rami
- 25-29 Stable matchings and equilibrium outcomes of the Gale-Shapley's algorithm for the marriage problem
by Zhou, Lin
- 31-35 Optimal growth under uncertainty
by Russell, C. L.
- 37-41 The power of the Durbin-Watson test when the errors are heteroscedastic
by Giles, David E. A. & Small, John P.
- 43-48 Estimation of technical inefficiency in panel data models with firm- and time-specific effects
by Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 49-54 A note on computing r-squared and adjusted r-squared for trending and seasonal data
by Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 55-60 A note on the stationarity of the primary commodities relative price index
by Helg, Rodolfo
- 61-66 Why did so many savings and loans go bankrupt?
by Williams, Michael A. & de Silva, Harindra & Koehn, Michael F. & Ornstein, Stanley I.
- 67-70 The irrelevance of detail in and computable general equilibrium model
by Fox, Tyler & Fullerton, Don
- 71-76 Intra-industry trade and protection : Which way does the causation go?
by Ratnayake, Ravindra & Jayasuriya, Sisira
- 77-79 Real exchange rates and divisia moments of world trade
by Manzur, Meher & Dongling, Chen & Clements, Kenneth W.
- 81-85 Measuring the impact of research and development on technological change : An application of Basmann-Hayes-Slottje's approach
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas A. & Brox, James A.
- 87-91 The impact of unionism on fringe benefit coverage
by Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A.
- 93-97 Statistical discrimination and competitive signalling
by Haagsma, Rein
- 99-103 Expectations on pension schemes under non-stationary conditions
by Verhoeven, Marijn J. M. & Verbon, Harrie A. A.
- 105-111 The Lorenz curve and the mobility function
by Basmann, R. L. & Hayes, K. J. & Slottje, D. J.
- 113-117 Are unemployment and out of the labor force behaviorally distinct labor force states? : New evidence from the gross change data
by Tano, Doki K.
1991, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 349-353 Coincidence probabilities for simple majority and proportional lottery rules
by Gehrlein, William V.
- 355-358 Finite complexity and the folk theorem in repeated games
by Chakrabarti, Subir K.
- 359-363 Discretion in reporting managerial performance
by Dye, Ronald A. & Magee, Robert P.
- 365-371 Optimal inspection interval in a search model
by Hahm, Sangmoon
- 373-377 Optimum subsidies for education in two-sector economies
by Kang, Johan Moonwon
- 379-383 Psychological features affecting valuation of life
by Savage, Ian
- 385-390 Dynamic efficiency of steady-state equilibria in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital
by Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E.
- 391-395 Impatience, impoverishment and risk
by Powell, John
- 397-400 Inflation--unemployment choices in New Zealand and the median voter theorem
by Smyth, David J. & Woodfield, Alan E.
- 401-407 The locally unbiased two-sided Durbin--Watson test
by Grose, Simone D. & King, Maxwell L.
- 409-413 Are different vintages of data on the components of GDP co-integrated? : Some evidence for the United Kingdom
by Patterson, K. D. & Heravi, S. M.
- 415-421 Optimal maturity of nominal government debt : The first tests
by Calvo, Guillermo A. & Guidotti, Pablo E. & Leiderman, Leonardo
- 423-428 Distributional considerations of producers' profit in a commodity tax design problem
by Iwamoto, Yasushi & Konishi, Hideo
- 429-433 Capital inflows and economic welfare for a small open economy with variable returns to scale
by Ishikawa, Jota
- 435-439 Estimates of a traditional aggregate import demand model for five countries
by Asseery, A. & Peel, D. A.
- 441-444 The formation of stock return volatility expectations after the 1987 stock market crash
by Levy, Haim & Yoder, James
- 445-449 Capital depreciation, shadow prices, and financial asset values
by Chirinko, Robert S.
- 451-455 Testing the warrant pricing model
by Lim, Kian-Guan & Phoon, Kok-Fai
- 457-460 Using an upper bound on stand-alone cost in tests of cross subsidy
by Palmer, Karen
- 461-464 Involuntary part-time employment : Cyclical behavior and trend over 1968-1987
by Ratti, Ronald A.
- 465-468 An inequality interpretation of the degree of dependence among inputs, outputs, and consumer goods
by Theil, Henri
1991, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 233-237 Hypergraph conflict analysis
by van Gastel, M. A. J. J. & Paelinck, J. H. P.
- 239-242 The value of public information in majority decisions
by Gersbach, Hans
- 243-248 Protecting the winner : Second-price versus oral auctions
by Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard & Kahn, Charles M.
- 249-252 Asymmetric bidding in second-price, common-value auctions
by Harstad, Ronald M.
- 253-256 On the theory of repeated games with private information : Part I: anti-folk theorem without communication
by Matsushima, Hitoshi
- 257-261 On the theory of repeated games with private information : Part II: revelation through communication
by Matsushima, Hitoshi
- 263-266 The disparity between willingness to pay and compensation demanded : Another look at laboratory evidence
by Singh, Harinder
- 267-271 Communication and superior cooperation in two-player normal form games
by Watson, Joel
- 273-277 Unit roots and seasonal unit roots in macroeconomic time series : Canadian evidence
by Lee, Hahn Shik & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 279-284 Identifying and estimating efficient markets models with contemporaneous instruments
by Ambler, Steve
- 285-290 Over-rejections in rational expectations models : A non-parametric approach to the Mankiw-Shapiro problem
by Campbell, Bryan & Dufour, Jean-Marie
- 291-295 Extensions of the Hansen-Sargent prediction formulas to sampled and aggregated data
by Kasa, Kenneth
- 301-305 Economic determinants of trading volume in futures markets
by Malliaris, A. G. & Urrutia, Jorge L.
- 307-310 The relationship between on-budget and off-budget government
by Joulfaian, David & Marlow, Michael L.
- 311-315 Testing the endogeneity of tariff policy in the U.S. : Further evidence
by Bohara, Alok K. & Kaempfer, William H.
- 317-322 Some evidence on the efficiency of the sterling-dollar and sterling-franc forward exchange rates in the interwar period
by Byers, J. D. & Peel, D. A.
- 323-326 Innovation, firm size and corporate finance : An initial inquiry
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Isberg, Steven C.
- 327-332 Taxable and tax-exempt interest rates : The link with inflation
by Hein, Scott E. & Mercer, Jeffrey M.
- 333-338 The impact of asymmetric information on entry deterrence: An example
by Mailath, George J.
- 339-342 Are new firms an important source of innovation? : Evidence from the PC software industry
by Prusa, Thomas J. & Schmitz, James Jr.
- 343-348 Labor force participation in an LDC
by Canlas, Dante B.
1991, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 117-122 Bubbles and inefficiencies
by Bertocchi, Graziella
- 123-129 On the specification of accelerator coefficients in dynamic factor demand models
by Prucha, Ingmar R. & Ishaq Nadiri, M.
- 131-136 Government purchases and real interest rates with endogenous time preference
by Devereux, Michael B.
- 137-141 Human capital investment in wealth-constrained families with two-sided altruism
by Rangazas, Peter
- 143-147 The important econometric features of a linear regression model with cross-correlated random coefficients
by Conway, Karen Smith & Kniesner, Thomas J.
- 149-153 Artificial regressions and C ([alpha]) tests
by Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G.
- 155-160 On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives
by Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D.
- 161-165 Instrument choice and tests for a unit root
by Hall, Alastair & Hassett, Kevin
- 167-171 Efficiency bound calculations for a time series model, with conditional heteroskedasticity
by Heaton, John C. & Ogaki, Masao
- 173-177 On BLU-estimation with data of different periodicity
by Lucke, Bernd
- 179-185 Generalized instrumental variables estimation of autoregressive conditional heteroskedastic models
by Rich, Robert W. & Raymond, Jennie & Butler, J. S.
- 187-191 On Wiener-Granger causality, information and canonical correlation
by Otter, Pieter W.
- 193-199 Simple rules to order irreversible income alternatives sequentially
by Olsen, Trond E. & Stensland, Gunnar
- 201-207 The Marshall-Lerner condition reconsidered
by Ide, Toyonari & Takayama, Akira
- 209-214 On the instability of financial patterns of failed firms and the predictability of corporate failure
by Martikainen, Teppo & Ankelo, Timo
- 215-219 Debt-equity choice under asymmetric information and taxes
by Kale, Jayant R. & Noe, Thomas H.
- 221-226 The predictive power of January returns in foreign and domestic markets
by Chang, Eric C. & Pinegar, J. Michael
- 227-231 Market structure and the empirical specification of profit margins
by Conyon, M. & Machin, S.
1991, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-4 Finitely optimal allocation in countably large-square exchange economies
by Laine, Jean
- 5-8 Uninformed customers and nonprofit organization : Modelling 'contract failure' theory
by Chillemi, Ottorino & Gui, Benedetto
- 9-16 Why real wages do not fall when there is unemployment
by Holmes, James M. & Dowd, Mike & Black, David C.
- 17-20 Moral hazard and cooperation
by Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, J. David
- 21-25 On hoarding in contract theory
by Yaari, Varda (Lewinstein)
- 27-30 Equilibrium misperceptions
by Gaynor, Martin & Kleindorfer, Paul
- 31-33 A note on testing for switching regressions
by Phillips, Robert F.
- 39-44 Factoring spectral matrices in linear-quadratic models
by Ball, J. A. & Taub, B.
- 45-50 A random coefficient qualitative choice model of telecommunications demand : Results and conjectures
by Gatto, Joseph & Kelejian, Harry & Stephan, Scott
- 51-56 Positioning banks for acquisitions : A research note
by Prasad, Rose M. & Melnyk, Z. Lew
- 57-61 Optimal public good provision in the Ramsey tax model : A generalization
by Douglas Wilson, John
- 63-70 Target zone exchange rate
by Razzak, W. A.
- 71-78 Taxation of foreign capital and the optimum tariff
by Tsaur, Tien-wang & Chu, Mei-Lie
- 79-84 Exchange rate pass-through : The case of Korean exports of manufactures
by Athukorala, Premachandra
- 85-88 Price elasticities for residential demand for telephone calling time : An estimate on Swedish data
by Lang, Harald & Lundgren, Stefan
- 89-93 The role of employers' authority when jobs are partially enforceable
by Mori, Pier Angelo
- 95-98 The relative effects of unemployment insurance parameters on search strategy
by Hotchkiss, Julie L.
- 99-103 Investment, profit-sharing and the degree of centralization
by Palokangas, Tapio
- 105-110 Cross-sectional versus panel estimates of union wage effects : Evidence from PSID
by Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Okunade, Albert A.
- 111-116 An error correction system for integrated consumption and portfolio allocation decisions
by Patterson, K. D.
1990, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 311-316 Minimal cooperation in bargaining
by Chun, Youngsub
- 317-321 Additive non-transitive preferences
by Fishburn, Peter C.
- 323-328 A multiple-object auction with superadditive values
by Gale, Ian
- 329-332 Contractual delay and efficiency in delegation games : Two-principal case
by Kambe, Shinsuke & Matsushima, Hitoshi
- 333-337 Shock persistence and the measurement of prewar output series
by Jaeger, Albert
- 339-343 Testing for the correct error term distribution : A simple two-step test
by Hofler, Richard A. & Spector, Lee C.
- 345-350 Some evidence on the accuracy of Phillips-Perron tests using alternative estimates of nuisance parameters
by Kim, Kiwhan & Schmidt, Peter
- 351-356 Does correcting for heteroscedasticity help?
by Mishkin, Frederic S.
- 357-361 Tax arbitrage and the redistributive properties of progressive income taxation
by Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats
- 363-368 Entering a preannounced currency band
by Ichikawa, Masaki & Miller, Marcus & Sutherland, Alan
- 369-373 Optimality of coupon-bearing debt under asymmetric information
by De, Sankar & Kale, Jayant R.
- 375-379 The fleeting effect of advertising : Empirical evidence from a case study
by Boyd, Roy & Seldon, Barry J.
- 381-385 The effect of conviction on the legitimate income of criminals
by Lott, John Jr.
- 387-391 Further evidence on the job search theory
by Groot, Wim
1990, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 205-209 Second-best subsidies in monopolistic competition
by Costrell, Robert M.
- 211-214 Market power and the institutional asymmetry of the posted offer trading institution
by Davis, Douglas D. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 215-220 Optimal sales to users who hold inventory
by Glazer, Amihai & Hassin, Refael
- 221-226 Monotonicity of solutions in certain dynamic cooperative games
by Rosenthal, Edward C.
- 227-229 On the non existence of envy-free and egalitarian-equivalent allocations in economies with indivisibilities
by Thomson, William
- 231-235 Consumption and asset returns under non-expected utility : Some new evidence
by Bufman, Gil & Leiderman, Leonardo
- 237-239 Revelation in informational dynamic settings
by Verde, Roberto Burguet
- 241-244 Is the Allais paradox robust to a seemingly trivial change of frame?
by Carlin, Paul S.
- 245-248 Long-term partnership in a repeated prisoner's dilemma with random matching
by Matsushina, Hitoshi
- 249-253 A state space representation of sequential estimators
by Ambler, Steve
- 255-259 Cointegration and I(0) measurement error bias
by Fischer, Andreas M.
- 261-265 Bootstrap tests for generalized least squares regression models
by Rayner, Robert K.
- 267-270 On the estimation of a fixed effects model with selectivity bias
by Verbeek, Marno
- 271-275 Exchange rates and the trade balance : Some evidence from developing countries
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 277-283 Market structure, incentive to patent and the pace of innovation
by Pil Choi, Jay
- 285-288 Non-permanent jobs and search theory
by Van Ophem, Hans
- 289-294 Placement service and offer arrival rates
by Ebmer, Rudolf
- 295-300 English language proficiency and the economic progress of immigrants
by Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L.
- 301-306 Heterogeneous matching, mismatch and the macro U-V curve
by Brunello, Giorgio
1990, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 105-107 A note on the strategic transmission of endogenous information
by De Groote, Xavier