Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 124838 Schooling achievement amongst Zimbabwean children during a period of economic chaos, 2001-2007/8
by Larochelle, Catherine & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger
- 124837 The impacts of the rebound effect on the U.S CAFE standards for light-duty vehicles
by O'Rear, Eric & Sarica, Kemal & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 124836 A Nationwide Comparison of Farmland Conservation Easement Valuation
by Yuan, Yuan & Boyle, Kevin J. & You, Wen & Fuller, Harry M.
- 124835 Land Use and Management Changes: Adaptation to and Mitigation of Climate Change
by Mu, Jianhong H. & Wein, Anne & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 124834 Consumers´ preferences for the millennium bugs. Does “solemn oath” mitigate the hypothetical bias in choice experiment?
by de Magistris, Tiziana & Pascucci, Stefano
- 124833 Trade Engagement and Producer Performance
by Gibson, Mark J. & Graciano, Tim A.
- 124832 Do Farmland Preservation Programs Improve The Profitability Of Farming?
by Attavanich, Witsanu & Schilling, Brian J. & Sullivan, Kevin P. & Marxen, Lucas J.
- 124831 Staring Down Foreclosure: Findings from a Sample of Homeowners Seeking Assistance
by Neelakantan, Urvi & Zeuli, Kimberly A. & McKay, Shannon & Lazaryan, Nika
- 124830 Estimating the Supply of Forest Carbon Offsets: A Comparison of Best- Worst and Discrete Choice Valuation Methods
by Soto, Jose R. & Adams, Damian C.
- 124829 An Empirical Analysis of Higher Education and Economic Growth in West Virginia
by Bashir, Saima & Herath, Janaranjana & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G.
- 124828 The Impact of a Supplemental Disaster Assistance Program on the Relative Demands for Individual and Area Plans of Insurance
by Bulut, Harun & Collins, Keith J.
- 124827 Commodity Prices and Volatility in Response to Anticipated Climate Change
by Tran, A. Nam & Welch, Jarrod R. & Lobell, David & Roberts, Michael J. & Schlenker, Wolfram
- 124826 Long‐Term Sustainability of Third‐Party Facilitated Market Linkages: Evidence from the USDAMarketing Assistance Program in the Armenian Dairy Industry
by Shanoyan, Aleksan & Ross, Brent & Gow, Hamish R. & Peterson, H. Christopher & Black, Roy
- 124825 A New Approach to Investigate Market Integration: a Markov-Switching Autoregressive Model with Time-Varying Transition Probabilities
by Zhao, Jieyuan & Goodwin, Barry K. & Pelletier, Denis
- 124824 Understanding Point Source Cost Structure and Willingness to Pay for Water Quality Trading
by McLaughlin, Andrew & Hu, Wuyang
- 124823 Implications of the South Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement on South Korean Dairy Product Imports
by Jones, Keithly G. & Blayney, Donald P.
- 124822 Should Farmers Use Futures and Options? A Pseudo-Experimental Analysis
by Hubbs, Todd & Kuethe, Todd H. & Ebel, Robert M. & Morehart, Mitchell J.
- 124821 Green Roof Adoption: Private vs. Social Optimal
by Lamsal, Madhur & Mullen, Jeffrey D.
- 124819 Demand System Estimation in the Absence of Price Data: an Application of Stone-Lewbel Price Indices
by Castellon, Cesar E. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Carpio, Carlos E.
- 124818 Asymmetric Tobacco Regulations and the Disease Haven Hypothesis
by Olanie, Aaron & Galinato, Gregmar I. & Yoder, Jonathan K.
- 124815 Overcoming Selection Bias in Measuring the Effect of Entrepreneurial Assistance Programs
by Lovgren, Adam & Ross, R. Brent & Peterson, H. Christopher
- 124814 Rice, Irrigation and Downside Risk: A Quantile Analysis of Risk Exposure and Mitigation on Korean Farms
by Kim, Kwansoo & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Barham, Bradford L. & Foltz, Jeremy D.
- 124813 Effectiveness of Weather Derivatives as Cross-Hedging Instrument against Climate Change: The Cases of Reservoir Water Allocation Management in Guanajuato, Mexico
by Juarez-Torres, Miriam & Sanchez, Leonardo & Vedenov, Dmitry V.
- 124812 Economics of Microbial Inoculants as part of IPM practices in apple production in the U.S
by Chavez, Holcer & Nadolnyak, Denis A. & Kloepper, Joseph
- 124811 Attitudes of Urban Female Consumers Toward Food Production Practices in the Republic of Korea
by Nambiar, Padmanand Madhavan & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Suh, Dong-Kyun
- 124810 To identify the community characteristics of successful common resource management: a case of shrimp farming in Bangladesh
by Haque, Sadika & Hoque, Md. Nazmul & Bauer, Siegfried
- 124809 Spatial Approaches to Panel Data in Site-Specific Nematode Management in Cotton Production
by Liu, Zheng & Griffin, Terry W. & Kirkpatrick, Terry & Monfort, Scott
- 124807 Climate Change and the Time Series and Distributional Properties of Weather Factors Influencing California Viticulture
by Cyr, Don & Eyler, Robert & Visser, Michael
- 124806 Have soda sales tax effects changed over time? Scanner data comparison analyses
by Colantuoni, Francesca & Rojas, Christian
- 124805 Valuing Asset Insurance in the Presence of Poverty Traps: A Dynamic Approach
by Janzen, Sarah A. & Carter, Michael R. & Ikegami, Munenobu
- 124804 Modeling Forest Wildfire Risks with Non-structural Correction for Spatio-temporal Autocorrelation: A Block Bootstrapping Approach
by Chen, Xuan & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 124803 Joint Estimation of Risk Preferences and Technology: Further Discussion
by Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei
- 124802 Dietary Transformation in Indonesia: Is the “Supermarket Revolution” to Blame?
by Toiba, Hery & Wahida & Umberger, Wendy J. & Minot, Nicholas & Stringer, Randy
- 124801 The Impacts of Climate Change on Agricultural Farm Profits in the U.S
by Lee, Jaehyuk & Nadolnyak, Denis A.
- 124800 The Effect of Consumers’ Trust on Stated Responses to Food Safety Incidents: Case of Meat in Canada and the U.S
by Muringai, Violet & Goddard, Ellen W.
- 124799 The Inverted Agricultural Economics Classroom: A new way to teach? A new way to learn?
by Gardner, Justin G.
- 124798 Price and Volatility Spillover between Livestock and Related Commodity Markets
by Pozo, Veronica F. & Schroeder, Ted C.
- 124797 The Impact Of Trade Costs In Indonesian Agri-Food Sectors: An Interregional Cge Analysis
by Boys, Kathryn A. & Willis, David B. & Rum, Irlan A.
- 124796 Is there a Minimum Required Landholding for Food and Nutritional Self-Sufficiency?
by Reynolds, Travis William & Anderson, C. Leigh & Gugerty, Mary Kay
- 124794 How much drought is ‘just right’?Spatial Differences in ‘Optimal Drought Severity’ for Drought Tolerant Maize
by Lybbert, Travis J. & Foltz, Jeremy D.
- 124793 Agricultural Groundwater Policy During Drought: A Spatially Differentiated Approach for the Flint River Basin
by Wright, Wendy & Nielsen, Beth & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Dowd, John
- 124792 Market Volatility and Momentum
by Tang, Fang & Mu, Jianhong H.
- 124791 The Effect of Energy Price Shocks on Household Food Security
by Beatty, Timothy K.M. & Tuttle, Charlotte
- 124790 Borders and Barriers: Spatial Analysis of Agricultural Output Spillovers at the Grid Cell Level
by Motamed, Mesbah J. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Masters, William A.
- 124789 Neighborhood Effects on Social Behavior: The Case of Irrigated and Rainfed Farmers in Bohol, the Philippines
by Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Kajisa, Kei & Pede, Valerien O. & Aoyagi, Keitaro
- 124788 Energy and Speculation: New Dynamics in Agricultural Commodity Price Volatility
by Xiarchos, Irene M. & Burnett, J. Wesley & Kucher, Oleg
- 124787 Gains and Losses in the Paraguayan Beef Market After the Boom of Beef Exports
by Patino, Maria Jose & Frank, Julieta & Ferreira, Manuel
- 124786 How the European Union Works: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the CAP
by Henning, Christian H.C.A. & Krampe, Eva
- 124785 A dynamic model of Pudricion del Cogollo disease Dontrol in Columbian Palm Oil Industry
by Mosquera, Mauricio & Grogan, Kelly A. & Evans, Edward A. & Spreen, Thomas H.
- 124784 Stated Preference and Perception Analysis for Traceable and BSE-tested Beef: An Application of Mixed Error-Component Logit Model
by Lim, Kar Ho & Hu, Wuyang & Maynard, Leigh J. & Goddard, Ellen W.
- 124783 Are Results from Non-Hypothetical Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis and Non-Hypothetical Recoded-Ranking Conjoint Analysis Similar?
by Akaichi, Faiçal & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Gil, Jose Maria
- 124781 Are Consumers Willing-to-Pay a price premium for Environmentally Friendlier Foods?
by Akaichi, Faiçal & Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 124779 Substitution, Damages, and Compensation for Anglers due to Oil Spills:The case of the Deepwater Horizon
by Alvarez, Sergio & Larkin, Sherry L. & Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C.
- 124777 Determining Farmers’ Willingness-To-Grow Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstocks on Agricultural Land
by Lynes, Melissa K. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Williams, Jeffery R. & Fewell, Jason E.
- 124776 Willingness-To-Pay for Functional Dairy Products and the Influence of Starting Point Bias: Empirical Evidence for Germany
by Bechtold, Kai-Brit & Abdulai, Awudu
- 124775 Estimating Time Variation of Market Power: Case of U.S. Soybean Exports
by Nakajima, Toru
- 124773 Marketing Contracts for Fresh Market Tomato Production: A Choice Based Experiment
by Vassalos, Michael & Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy A. & Schieffer, Jack & Dillon, Carl R.
- 124772 Labeled Versus Unlabeled Choice Experiments for Valuing Great Lakes Beach Characteristics
by Weicksel, Scott & Lupi, Frank & Kaplowitz, Michael D. & Chen, Min
- 124771 Sources of measured agricultural yield difference
by Pieralli, Simone
- 124770 Cognitive Heuristics and Farmers’ Perceptions of Risks Related to Climate Change
by Menapace, Luisa & Colson, Gregory & Raffaelli, Roberta
- 124769 Consumer confidence in Food Safety and the 2010 egg recall
by Pouliot, Sebastien
- 124766 Welfare Implications of a Reduction in Government Payments: The Role of Fringe Benefits
by D'Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Joo, Hyunjeong
- 124764 Environmental Choices and Hyperbolic Discounting: An Experimental Analysis
by Richards, Timothy J. & Green, Gareth P.
- 124763 Welfare Effects of Biofuel Policies in the Presence of Fuel and Labor Taxes
by Cooper, Kristen & de Gorter, Harry & Drabik, Dusan
- 124762 Social Networks and New Product Choice
by Richards, Timothy J. & Allender, William J. & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- 124761 Risk measurement in commodities markets: How much price risk do agricultural producers really face?
by Capitani, Daniel Henrique Dario & Mattos, Fabio
- 124760 Economic Implications of a Foot and Mouth Disease Free Latin American Beef Sector
by Hagerman, Amy D. & Leister, Amanda M.
- 124759 When do the USDA forecasters make mistakes?
by Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Karali, Berna & Irwin, Scott H.
- 124758 An Exploration of Product Choices in U.S. Biotech Corn Seed Market
by Zhang, Wenhui & Shi, Guanming
- 124757 SNAP and Diet Quality: An Instrumental Variables Approach
by Gregory, Christian A. & Ver Ploeg, Michele & Andrews, Margaret S. & Coleman-Jensen, Alisha
- 124755 The Relative Capital Structure of U.S. Agricultural Grain and Supply Cooperatives and Investor Owned Firms
by Li, Ziran & Jacobs, Keri L. & Artz, Georgeanne M.
- 124754 Local, Organic, Inexpensive and Safe: Can Large Retailers Do It All?
by An, Henry & Pouliot, Sebastien & Volpe, Richard J., III
- 124753 Spectral And Statistical Analysis In Crop Insurance: Evidence From Brazil
by Ozaki, Vitor Augusto & Campos, Rogerio Costa
- 124751 Information and Communication Technology Adoption: A Study of Northern Illinois Farmers
by Hyde, Dena & Spaulding, Aslihan D. & Tudor, Kerry W. & Mahatanankoon, Winn
- 124750 Addressing Changing Professional Demands for Applied Economists: Multidisciplinary Research Participation and Rewards
by Mooney, Sian & Young, Douglas L. & Cobourn, Kelly M. & Islam, Samia
- 124749 The Impact Of Farm Succession Decisions On The Financial Performance Of The Farm
by Harris, James Michael & Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P.
- 124748 Geography of Crop Yield Skewness
by Du, Xiaodong & Hennessy, David A. & Yu, Cindy L. & Miao, Ruiqing
- 124747 Are Pesticide Buffers Expensive? Using Positive Mathematical Programming to Estimate the Cost of Proposed Pesticide Buffers in California
by Howard, Peter H. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Howitt, Richard E. & Merel, Pierre R.
- 124746 Demand Analysis of Fluid Milk with Different Attributes
by Choi, Hee Jung & Wohlgenant, Michael K.
- 124745 Ex Ante Impact Assessment of a Drought Tolerant Rice Variety in the Presence of Climate Change
by Mottaleb, Khondoker A. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Murty, M.V.R. & Li, Tao & Valera, Harold Glenn & Gumma, Murali Krishna
- 124744 Climate Change, Vegetation, and Welfare: Estimating the Welfare Loss to Landowners of Marginal Shifts in Blue Oak Habitat
by Howard, Peter H.
- 124743 The Impact of Diet Costs on Diet Quality
by Thiele, Silke
- 124742 Off-farm Employment and Farming Efficiency in Modern Agriculture: A Dynamic Panel Analysis
by Bjornsen, Hild-Marte & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 124741 Indonesian Consumers’ Choice of Food Retail Formats: Are Traditional Food Retailers being “Crowded Out”?
by Toiba, Hery & Umberger, Wendy J. & Minot, Nicholas & Stringer, Randy & Wahida
- 124740 Effect of Tariff Liberalization on Mexico’s Income Distribution in the presence of Migration
by Garduno-Rivera, Rafael & Baylis, Katherine R.
- 124739 Crop Insurance Savings Accounts
by Colson, Gregory & Fu, Shengfei & Ramirez, Octavio A.
- 124738 Seeds of Gold: How Environmental Considerations Influence Cacao Production Decisions for Small Landholder Households in Northwestern Ecuador
by Useche, Pilar & Blare, Trent
- 124737 Welfare Impacts of Renewable Fuel Standard: Economic Efficiency vs. Rebound Effect
by Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 124736 Feedlots, Air Quality and Dust Control-Benefit Estimation under Climate Change
by Yu, Chin-Hsien & Park, Seong Cheol & McCarl, Bruce A. & Amosson, Stephen H.
- 124735 New Uses of Old Tools: An Assessment of Current and Potential Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Mitigation with Sector-based Policies
by Jones, Carol Adaire & Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Heisey, Paul W.
- 124734 Modern Market Channels and Strawberry Farmers in Michoacán, México
by Berdegue, Julio A. & Hernandez, Ricardo & Reardon, Thomas
- 124733 Economic Performance Measures of Southeastern U.S. Cow-Calf Farms: Which Types of Farms Are the Most Efficient?
by Qushim, Berdikul & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Nehring, Richard F.
- 124732 Infectious Disease Detection with Private Information
by Saak, Alexander E.
- 124731 Will Kids Eat Healthier School Lunches?
by Newman, Constance
- 124730 Modeling Acreage Response in a New Market Environment
by Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E.
- 124729 Risk Management Needs of Special Audiences of Producers in the South
by Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Martini, Sandra & Rainey, Ronald L. & Goeringer, L. Paul
- 124728 Resident & Tourist Preferences for Stormwater Management Strategies in Oahu with a Benefit-Cost Analysis
by Penn, Jerrod & Hu, Wuyang & Cox, Linda J. & Kozloff, Lara
- 124727 Capital Structure in Modern American Agriculture: Evidence from a National Survey
by Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Uematsu, Hiroki
- 124726 The Mexican Sugar Industry: Pathologies and Public Policy
by Campos-Ortiz, Francisco & Oviedo-Pacheco, Mariana
- 124725 Sub-therapeutic Antibiotics and the Efficiency of U.S. Hog Farms
by Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D.
- 124724 Spillover Effects of TV Advertising: The Case of Carbonated Soft Drinks
by Li, Xun & Lopez, Rigoberto A.
- 124723 A comparative breakeven net return threshold to guide development of conservation technologies with application to perennial wheat
by Reeling, Carson J. & Weir, A.E. & Swinton, Scott M. & Hayes, R.C.
- 124722 Domestic and Export Price Formation of U.S. Hops
by Gabrielyan, Gnel & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 124721 Additionality in U.S. Agricultural Conservation Programs A Preliminary Analysis of New Data
by Claassen, Roger & Duquette, Eric
- 124720 Disaster Assistance and Crop Insurance Participation in US
by Dhanireddy, Pavan Kumar Reddy & Frisvold, George B.
- 124719 The Shadow Price of GHG Reduction in Corn Ethanol Plants
by Wamisho, Kassu
- 124718 Livestock Gross Margin Insurance for Dairy: Designing Margin Insurance Contracts to Account for Tail Dependence Risk
by Bozic, Marin & Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron S. & Gould, Brian W.
- 124716 How Spurious is the Relationship Between Food Price and Energy Density? A Simple Procedure and Statistical Test
by Davis, George C. & Carlson, Andrea
- 124715 Influence of convenience on healthy food choice: The case of seafood
by Mueller Loose, Simone & Peschel, Anne & Grebitus, Carola
- 124714 Integration Of Gis And Hydrological Models In A Feasibility Study Of Irrigation Under Salinity
by Ghimire, Monika & Bhavsar, Hiren & Choi, Jong San & Vitale, Jeffrey D. & Stoecker, Arthur L.
- 124713 Impact of Added Sugar Information of Front-of-Pack Labels on Consumers’ Beverage Health Perception Changes
by Kim, Hyeyoung & House, Lisa
- 124712 Agent’s Heterogeneity and its Role in Changing Land Use Patterns: An Agent Based Model of Potomac River Basin
by Arbab, Nazia N. & Collins, Alan R.
- 124711 The Impact of Mechanical Citrus Harvester Adoption on Florida Orange Juice Growers
by Searcy, Jacob & Roka, Fritz M. & Spreen, Thomas H.
- 124710 CPT and Insurance Uptake
by Petraud, Jean Paul & Boucher, Stephen R. & Carter, Michael R.
- 124709 Exploring Spatially Heterogeneous Effect of Property Tax Scheme on Land Development
by Kim, Seung Gyu & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Classen, Roger
- 124708 Spatial Analysis of Rezoning Approval Decisions
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Seung Gyu & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, JiYoung
- 124707 The Goods-Time Elasticity of Substitution in Home Food Production for Food Stamp/SNAP Participants
by Rudi, Jeta & Davis, George C. & You, Wen
- 124706 Survival of the Fittest: Explaining Export Duration and Export Failure in the U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Market
by Rudi, Jeta & Grant, Jason H. & Peterson, Everett B.
- 124705 Is the valuation of water quality sensitive to external shocks? Evidence from political instability in Croatia
by Kountouris, Yiannis & Nakic, Zoran & Sauer, Johannes
- 124704 Improvement of GTAP Cropland Constant Elasticity of Transformation Nesting Structure
by Li, Liang & Taheripour, Farzad & Preckel, Paul V. & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 124703 Enhanced Data and Methods for Estimating Access to Affordable and Nutritious Food for Population Characteristics
by Ver Ploeg, Michele & Dutko, Paula & Snyder, Samantha D. & Kaufman, Phillip R. & Breneman, Vincent E. & Williams, Ryan Blake & Dicken, Chris
- 124702 Input Specific Efficiency Measures Using Bayesian Stochastic Frontier Analysis
by Tokovenko, Oleksiy & Shaik, Saleem
- 124701 Water – Sensible Residential Landscapes: Builder vs. Homebuyer Preferences
by Boyer, Tracy A. & Chung, Chanjin & Moss, Justin Q.
- 124700 Reducing GHG Emissions and Energy Input in the U.S. Supply Chain of Ethanol and Gasoline
by Fatal, Shay & Kotsiri, Sofia & Tejeda, Hernan A. & Zhan, Congnan
- 124699 Optimal Contracts to Induce Biomass Production under Risk
by Yang, Xi & Paulson, Nicholas D. & Khanna, Madhu
- 124698 Petroleum refining and the indirect byproduct effect of biofuels
by Barrow, Geoffrey & Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David
- 124697 Family business policy and conflict: Exploratory study of intergenerational businesses
by Jones, Nicole E. & Marshall, Maria I.
- 124696 How to Forecast Changes in a Local Government’s Fiscal Health
by Adhikari, Arun & Fannin, James Matthew
- 124695 The Impact of Climate Variability on the Production Efficiency and Incomes of Kansas Farms
by Mugera, Amin W. & Zereyesus, Yacob Abrehe
- 124694 An Evaluation of technical efficiency of small farms households in Chuong My District, Ha Tay Province, Vietnam
by Vu, Yen Hoang & Meyers, William H.
- 124693 A Dynamic Model of Failure to Maximize Utility in the Chronic Consumer Choice to Consume Foods High in Added Sugars
by Rhodes, Charles
- 124692 Farmer’s Income Shifting Option in Post-harvest Forward Contracting
by Mallory, Mindy L. & Zhao, Wenjiao & Irwin, Scott H.
- 124691 Tenure and Technical Efficiency Among Philippine Rice Farmers
by Michler, Jeffrey D. & Shively, Gerald E.
- 124690 The Expanding Ethanol Market and Farmland Values: Identifying the Changing Influence of Proximity to Agricultural Delivery Points
by Zhang, Wendong & Irwin, Elena G. & Nickerson, Cynthia J.
- 124689 Climate Change Mitigation Policies and Global Poverty
by Hussein, Zekarias & Golub, Alla A. & Hertel, Thomas W.
- 124688 Modeling Correlated and Disaggregated Crop Revenue Distributions: Implications under Mixed Policy and Program Initiatives
by Jansen, Jim A. & Stockton, Matthew C. & Lubben, Bradley D.
- 124687 U.S. Consumer Demand for Differentiated Eggs
by Li, Xianghong & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Xia, Tian
- 124686 Team-based Learning, Team Composition, and Team Success: What Really Matters?
by Espey, Molly
- 124685 Effects of El Nino Southern Oscillation on World Cereal Production
by Ubilava, David & Villoria, Nelson
- 124684 Carbon Policy Implication for the Greenhouse Industry
by Guan, Zhengfei
- 124683 Assessing the Impact of Southeast Asia's Increasing Meat Demand on Global Feed Demand and Prices
by Hansen, James M.
- 124682 Under-contribution to Public Goods due to Self-Interested Inequity Aversion
by Liaukonyte, Jura & Richards, Timothy J. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 124681 Food Stamp Program and Food Insecurity Dynamics: Using Intra-Annual Measurements
by Li, Yiran & Mills, Bradford F. & Mykerezi, Elton
- 124680 The Carrot or the Stick: Water Allocation Strategies for Uzbekistan
by Zaikin, Andrey & Espinola-Arredondo, Ana
- 124679 Only the Rich Need Apply? A Dynamic Model of Index-Based Insurance Choice
by Farrin, Katie
- 124678 An Empirical Analysis of Socio-Demographic Stratification in Sweetened Carbonated Soft-Drink Purchasing
by Rhodes, Charles
- 124677 Marketing Cooperatives in Fisheries
by Jardine, Sunny L. & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 124676 The Adverse Impact of Gradual Temperature Change on Capital Investment
by Balvers, Ronald & Du, Ding & Zhao, Xiaobing
- 124675 An analysis of market power in the U.S. brewing industry: A Simultaneous Equation Approach
by McCafferty, Michael & Bhuyan, Sanjib
- 124674 Regional Economic and Environmental Impacts of Agricultural Adaptation to a Changing Climate in the United States
by Malcolm, Scott A. & Marshall, Elizabeth P. & Aillery, Marcel P. & Heisey, Paul W. & Livingston, Michael J. & Day-Rubenstein, Kelly A.
- 124672 Incentives, Costs, and Implications of Wide-spread Cover Crop Adoption in the United States
by Marshall, Elizabeth P.
- 124670 Are Critical Access Hospitals Less Efficient than Non-Converting, Prospectively Paid Rural Hospitals?
by Nedelea, I. Cristian & Fannin, James Matthew
- 124664 The Impact of Diet Costs on Diet Quality
by Thiele, Silke
- 124663 On the Efficient Management of Natural Disaster Risk Using Credit and Index Insurance
by Collier, Benjamin & Skees, Jerry R. & Miranda, Mario J.
- 124662 Understanding food-away-from-home expenditures in urban China
by Liu, Haiyan & Wahl, Thomas I. & Bai, Junfei & Seale, James L., Jr.
- 124661 Market Reactions to USDA Reports: State Analysis of Corn Price Response
by Taylor, Christopher W.
- 124660 Evaluating the Return in Ecosystem Services from Investment in Public Land Acquisitions
by Kovacs, Kent F. & Polasky, Stephen & Keeler, Bonnie & Pennington, Derric & Nelson, Erik & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Taff, Steven J.
- 124659 Effect of Contract Farming on the Farmers' Average Return - The Case of the Grain Industry in the U.S.A
by Hu, Wu-Yueh
- 124658 Does Access to Storage Protectant Increase Smallholder Adoption of Improved Maize Seed? Insights from Malawi
by Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Jones, Michael
- 124657 The Role of Rural Producer Organizations for Agricultural Service Provision in Fragile States
by Ragasa, Catherine & Golan, Jennifer
- 124656 Using a coupled simulation-optimization approach to design cost-effective reverse auctions for watershed nutrient reductions
by Rabotyagov, Sergey S. & Valcu, Adriana M. & Campbell, Todd D. & Jha, Manoj K. & Gassman, Philip W. & Kling, Catherine L.
- 124655 Flood-Induced Migration and Armed Conflict
by Ghimire, Ramesh & Ferreira, Susana & Dorfman, Jeffrey H.
- 124654 Using Satellite-Based Remote Sensing Data to Assess Millet Price Regimes and Market Performance in Niger
by Essam, Timothy M.
- 124653 Complementarities in Production Technologies: An Empirical Analysis of the Dairy Industry
by An, Henry
- 124652 Modeling the Fishing Behavior for the Galapagos Lobster Fishery
by Bucaram, Santiago & Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
- 124650 Comparison of the investment behavior of Kazakhstani and German farmers: An experimental approach
by Tubetov, Dulat & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver
- 124645 A Semiparametric Varying-Coefficient Model of Monotone Auction Bidding Processes
by Zhang, Yu Yvette
- 124638 Food Expenditures and Income in Rural Households in the Northern Region of Ghana
by Meng, Ting & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Ibrahim, Mohammed
- 124637 Stacking Low Carbon Policies on the Renewable Fuels Standard: Economic and Greenhouse Gas Implications
by Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu & Onal, Hayri & Chen, Xiaoguang
- 124636 Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental Leadership, and Financial Performance
by DiSegni, Dafna M. & Huly, Moshe & Akron, Sagi
- 124635 The Role of Dynamic Learning Games in Improving Survey Information from Subsistence Farmers: Evidence from Malawi
by Smith, Vincent H. & Marenya, Paswel Phiri & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Droppelmann, Klaus
- 124633 The Sahel’s Silent Maize Revolution: Analyzing Maize Productivity in Mali at the Farm-level
by Foltz, Jeremy D. & Aldana, Ursula & Laris, Paul
- 124632 Welfare changes associated with forest carbon offset credits in the United States
by Dumortier, Jerome
- 124631 Price Dynamics in Food-Energy Market in China
by Yang, Juan & Leatham, David J.
- 124630 Nonparametric Estimation of Crop Yield Distributions: A Panel Data Approach
by Wu, Ximing & Zhang, Yu Yvette
- 124629 Do Farmers Have Heterogeneous Preferences for the Environment and Does It Matter? A Latent-Class Approach to Explaining Field-Level Tillage Choices
by Konar, Avishek & Roe, Brian E. & Irwin, Elena G.
- 124628 Impact of Third-Party Enforcement of Contracts in Agricultural Markets–A Field Experiment in Vietnam
by Saenger, Christoph & Torero, Maximo & Qaim, Matin
- 124627 Estimating the Effects of Weather Variations on Corn Yields using Geographically Weighted Panel Regression
by Cai, Ruohong & Yu, Danlin & Oppenheimer, Michael
- 124626 Factors influencing the ACRE decision: Characteristics of enrolled and non-enrolled farms, with analysis of which factors may affect the likelihood of participation in ACRE
by Effland, Anne & Arriola, Christine
- 124625 Delivery at Home Versus Delivery at a Health Care Facility – A Case Study of Bihar, India
by Kaul, Sapna & You, Wen & Boyle, Kevin J.
- 124624 Tradeoff between Farm Profitability and the Desire for Market Work: An Empirical Analysis of Chinese Farm Households
by Sonoda, Tadashi
- 124623 Evaluating Pollution Control Policies Using a Farm-level Dynamic Model: An Application to Large Dairy Farms in California
by Wang, Jingjing & Baerenklau, Kenneth A.
- 124621 The Effects of Agricultural Market Liberalization and Commercialization on Household Food Security in Rural China
by Baylis, Katherine R. & Fan, Linlin & Nogueira, Lia
- 124620 Agglomeration, environmental regulation, and the polluting firm’s location decisions
by Wu, Caiwen & Wu, JunJie
- 124619 Price Discrimination with Asymmetric Firms: The Case of the U.S. Carbonated Soft Drinks Market
by Liu, Yizao & Shen, Shu
- 124618 A Hedonic Pricing Model of Homogenized Peanut Butter in the Presence of the 2009 Salmonella-based Major Product Recall
by Vickner, Steven S.
- 124617 Centralized versus decentralized biorefinery configurations for cellulosic ethanol: Can we reconcile environmental sustainability and profitability?
by Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Bals, Bryan D. & Dale, Bruce E.
- 124616 Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives and Consumer Preferences in the Dairy Industry
by Deselnicu, Oana & Costanigro, Marco & Thilmany, Dawn D.
- 124615 Truthful, Misguiding Labels: The Implications of Labeling Production Processes rather than their Outcomes
by Costanigro, Marco & Deselnicu, Oana & Kroll, Stephan
- 124614 The (Rail)road to Structural Change: Transportation Costs, Integration, and Production Specialization
by Walker, Sarah
- 124613 Optimal Oyster Management in Chesapeake Bay Incorporating Sanctuaries, Reserves, Aquaculture and Externalities
by Mykoniatis, Nikolaos & Ready, Richard C.
- 124612 Unraveling deterrence effects of regulatory activities under Clean Water Act
by Mieno, Taro & Brozovic, Nicholas
- 124611 Measuring Spatial Integration in Tomato and Onion Markets of Pakistan: An Application of Error Correction Model in the Presence of Stationarity
by Lohano, Heman D. & Mari, Fateh M.
- 124610 Dynamic Cross-Hedge Ratios: An Application of Copula Models
by Zhao, Jieyuan & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 124608 Stock Exchange Development and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
by Zhang, Yu Yvette & Boadu, Frederick O.
- 124607 Trade Policies in World Apple and Juice Markets
by Devadoss, Stephen & Ridley, William & Sridharan, Prasana
- 124606 Retiree Migration: Considerations of Amenity and Health Access Drivers
by Karner, Anne M. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H.
- 124605 Land Supply Elasticities in the Americas
by Villoria, Nelson
- 124604 Valuing Access To Multiple Water Supply Sources In Irrigated Agriculture With A Hedonic Pricing Model
by Mukherjee, Monobina & Schwabe, Kurt A.
- 124603 Bidder Behavior in Almost Common Value English Auctions
by Coatney, Kalyn T. & Interis, Matthew G. & Wang, Yang