Farmer’s Income Shifting Option in Post-harvest Forward Contracting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Russell Tronstad & C. Robert Taylor, 1991. "Dynamically Optimal After-Tax Grain Storage, Cash Grain Sale, and Hedging Strategies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(1), pages 75-88.
- Townsend, John P. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2000.
"Cost Of Forward Contracting Hard Red Winter Wheat,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(01), April.
- Townsend, John P. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1997. "Cost of Forward Contracting Hard Red Winter Wheat," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35749, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Shi, Wei & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L. & Dietz, Sarah N., 2005. "Wheat Forward Contract Pricing: Evidence on Forecast Power and Risk Premia," 2005 Conference, April 18-19, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri 19043, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Tronstad, Russell, 1991. "The Effects of Firm Size and Production Cost Levels on Dynamically Optimal After-Tax Cotton Storage and Hedging Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 165-179, July.
- Tronstad, Russell, 1991. "The Effects Of Firm Size And Production Cost Levels On Dynamically Optimal After-Tax Cotton Storage And Hedging Decisions," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Kevin McNew & Bruce Gardner, 1999. "Income Taxes and Price Variability in Storable Commodity Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 544-552.
- B. Wade Brorsen & John Coombs & Kim Anderson, 1995. "The cost of forward contracting wheat," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 349-354.
More about this item
Keywordscontract; corn; soybeans; forward; cost; risk; Agricultural Finance; Demand and Price Analysis; Marketing; Q11; Q13;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:124692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .