Do Farmers Have Heterogeneous Preferences for the Environment and Does It Matter? A Latent-Class Approach to Explaining Field-Level Tillage Choices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JunJie Wu & Richard M. Adams & Catherine L. Kling & Katsuya Tanaka, 2004.
"From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 26-41.
- Wu, JunJie & Adams, Richard M. & Kling, Catherine L. & Tanaka, Katsuya, 2004. "From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12519, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, JunJie & Adams, Richard M. & Kling, Catherine L. & Tanaka, Katsuy, 2004. "From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies," ISU General Staff Papers 200402010752581352, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Langpap & Ivan Hascic & JunJie Wu, 2008. "Protecting Watershed Ecosystems through Targeted Local Land Use Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(3), pages 684-700.
- William Breffle & Edward Morey & Jennifer Thacher, 2011. "A Joint Latent-Class Model: Combining Likert-Scale Preference Statements With Choice Data to Harvest Preference Heterogeneity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(1), pages 83-110, September.
- Ivan Hascic & JunJie Wu, 2006. "Land Use and Watershed Health in the United States," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(2), pages 214-239.
- Christian Langpap & JunJie Wu, 2008. "Predicting the Effect of Land-Use Policies on Wildlife Habitat Abundance," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(2), pages 195-217, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konar, Avishek & Wilson, Robyn & Roe, Brian E., 2013. "Heterogeniety of Farmer Choices: Do Perceptions of Risk, Control, Likelihood of Damage and Sociability Affect Outcomes?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150564, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:124629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .