Do Farmers Have Heterogeneous Preferences for the Environment and Does It Matter? A Latent-Class Approach to Explaining Field-Level Tillage Choices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JunJie Wu & Richard M. Adams & Catherine L. Kling & Katsuya Tanaka, 2004.
"From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 26-41.
- Wu, JunJie & Adams, Richard M. & Kling, Catherine L. & Tanaka, Katsuya, 2004. "From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12519, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, JunJie & Adams, Richard M. & Kling, Catherine L. & Tanaka, Katsuy, 2004. "From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies," ISU General Staff Papers 200402010752581352, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Langpap & Ivan Hascic & JunJie Wu, 2008. "Protecting Watershed Ecosystems through Targeted Local Land Use Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(3), pages 684-700.
- William Breffle & Edward Morey & Jennifer Thacher, 2011. "A Joint Latent-Class Model: Combining Likert-Scale Preference Statements With Choice Data to Harvest Preference Heterogeneity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(1), pages 83-110, September.
- Ivan Hascic & JunJie Wu, 2006. "Land Use and Watershed Health in the United States," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(2), pages 214-239.
- Christian Langpap & JunJie Wu, 2008. "Predicting the Effect of Land-Use Policies on Wildlife Habitat Abundance," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(2), pages 195-217, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konar, Avishek & Wilson, Robyn & Roe, Brian E., 2013. "Heterogeniety of Farmer Choices: Do Perceptions of Risk, Control, Likelihood of Damage and Sociability Affect Outcomes?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150564, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:124629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.