Citations for "Credit cycles and macro fundamentals"
by Koopman, Siem Jan & Kräussl, Roman & Lucas, André
- Roman Kräussl & Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Joshua M. Pollet, 2014.
"Risk and Expected Returns of Private Equity Investments: Evidence Based on Market Prices,"
LSF Research Working Paper Series
14-04, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Roman Kräussl & Joshua Pollet, 2009. "Risk and Expected Returns of Private Equity Investments: Evidence Based on Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 15335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Kräussl, Roman & Pollet, Joshua, 2010. "Risk and expected returns of private equity investments: Evidence based on market prices," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bruneau, C. & de Bandt, O. & El Amri, W., 2012. "Macroeconomic fluctuations and corporate financial fragility," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 219-235.
- Orth, Walter, 2013. "Multi-period credit default prediction with time-varying covariates," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 214-222.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Sun, Jie & Wang, Tao, 2012. "Multiperiod corporate default prediction—A forward intensity approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 191-209.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011042 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Shih-Cheng & Lin, Chien-Ting & Yang, Chih-Kai, 2011. "The asymmetric behavior and procyclical impact of asset correlations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2559-2568, October.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drew Creal & Bernd Schwaab & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2014.
"Observation-Driven Mixed-Measurement Dynamic Factor Models with an Application to Credit Risk,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(5), pages 898-915, December.
- Creal, Drew & Schwaab, Bernd & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, André, 2013. "Observation driven mixed-measurement dynamic factor models with an application to credit risk," Working Paper Series 1626, European Central Bank.
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, Andre & Monteiro, Andre, 2008. "The multi-state latent factor intensity model for credit rating transitions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 399-424, January.
- Carlos Castro, 2012. "Confidence sets for asset correlations in portfolio credit risk," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Stefan Kerbl & Michael Sigmund, 2011. "What Drives Aggregate Credit Risk?," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 22, pages 72-87.
- Adam Gersl & Petr Jakubik, 2010. "Procyclicality of the Financial System and Simulation of the Feedback Effect," Occasional Publications - Chapters in Edited Volumes, in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2009/2010, chapter 0, pages 110-119 Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20060094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kauko, Karlo, 2010. "The feasibility of through-the-cycle ratings," Research Discussion Papers 14/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Figlewski, Stephen & Frydman, Halina & Liang, Weijian, 2012. "Modeling the effect of macroeconomic factors on corporate default and credit rating transitions," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 87-105.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitra Michala & Theoharry Grammatikos & Sara Ferreira Filipe, 2013. "Forecasting distress in European SME portfolios," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-2, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Broto & Luis Molina, 2014. "Sovereign ratings and their asymmetric response to fundamentals," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1428, Banco de Espa�a.
- Salnikov, V. & Mogilat, A. & Maslov, I., 2012. "Stress Testing for Russian Real Sector: First Approach," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 46-70.
- Georges Dionne & Pascal François & Olfa Maalaoui Chun, 2009. "Detecting Regime Shifts in Corporate Credit Spreads," Cahiers de recherche 0929, CIRPEE.
- Anisa Caja & Frédéric Planchet, 2014. "Modeling Cycle Dependence in Credit Insurance," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 74-88, March.
- Bezemer, Dirk J, 2009. "Disaggregated Credit Flows and Growth in Central Europe," MPRA Paper 15896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Eidenberger & Benjamin Neudorfer & Michael Sigmund & Ingrid Stein, 2013. "Quantifying Financial Stability in Austria, New Tools for Macroprudential Supervision," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 26, pages 62-81.
- repec:syb:wpbsba:03/2013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bezemer, Dirk J & Werner, Richard A, 2009. "Disaggregated Credit Flows and Growth in Central Europe," MPRA Paper 17456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banu Simmons-Süer, 2013. "Forecasting High-Yield Bond Spreads Using the Loan Market as Leading Indicator," KOF Working papers 13-328, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20070046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Voß, Sebastian & Weißbach, Rafael, 2014. "A score-test on measurement errors in rating transition times," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 16-29.
- Eidenberger, Judith & Neudorfer, Benjamin & Sigmund, Michael & Stein, Ingrid, 2014. "What predicts financial (in)stability? A Bayesian approach," Discussion Papers 36/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- repec:luc:wpaper:13-2 is not listed on IDEAS