Disaggregated Credit Flows and Growth in Central Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Kräussl, Roman & Lucas, André & Monteiro, André B., 2009.
"Credit cycles and macro fundamentals,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 42-54, January.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Roman Kraeussl & Andre Lucas & Andre Monteiro, 2006. "Credit Cycles and Macro Fundamentals," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-023/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Kräussl, Roman & Lucas, André, 2006. "Credit cycles and macro fundamentals," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/33, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Peter Backé & Balázs Égert, 2006.
"Credit Growth in Central and Eastern Europe: New (Over)Shooting Stars?,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 112-139.
- Égert, Balázs & Backé, Peter & Zumer, Tina, 2006. "Credit growth in Central and Eastern Europe: new (over)shooting stars?," Working Paper Series 687, European Central Bank.
- Szilárd Benk & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2005.
"Credit Shocks in the Financial Deregulatory Era: Not the Usual Suspects,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(3), pages 668-687, July.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2005. "Credit Shocks in the Financial Deregulatory Era: Not the Usual Suspects," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Simona Mateut, 2005. "Trade Credit and Monetary Policy Transmission," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 655-670, September.
- Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann (ed.), 2005. "Boom-Bust Cycles and Financial Liberalization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 9780262201599, July.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman, 2000. "Finance and the sources of growth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 261-300.
- Vít Bárta & Miroslav Singer, 2006. "The banking sector after 15 years of restructuring: Czech experience and lessons," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 203-12 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clavero, Borja, 2017. "A contribution to the Quantity Theory of Disaggregated Credit," MPRA Paper 76657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kadish, Peter, 2010. "Credit Monitoring in the USA and EU Countries," MPRA Paper 24360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit; growth; transition; central Europe; Czech Republic;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2009-09-26 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2009-09-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-09-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .