Credit Monitoring in the USA and EU Countries
In order to analyze current state of events in the world economy, parallel analysis with the country that has gone through boom cycle in real estate and financial asset prices (as US did during the last decade) and sudden consequential bust in mid 70s and late 80s (USA 2007), namely Japan, is performed. The definition and role of money in the economy in its various forms from narrow to the most broad credit aggregates and interrelations between central bank policy and growth of credit is discussed.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bezemer, Dirk J, 2009. "Disaggregated Credit Flows and Growth in Central Europe," MPRA Paper 15896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
NBER Working Papers
5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Bezemer, Dirk J & Werner, Richard A, 2009. "Disaggregated Credit Flows and Growth in Central Europe," MPRA Paper 17456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Werner, 2004. "Why has Fiscal Policy Disappointed in Japan?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 9, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.