Report NEP-FDG-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kumar, Saten & Pacheco, Gail, 2010. "What Determines the Long run Growth in Kenya?," MPRA Paper 24338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2010. "Neoliberalism’s relationship with economic growth in the developing world: Was it the power of the market or the resolution of financial crisis?," MPRA Paper 24399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar & Arnelyn Abdon, 2010. "Using Capabilities to Project Growth, 2010-30," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_609, Levy Economics Institute.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2010. "Debt and Growth Revisited," MPRA Paper 24376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lemoine, M. & Mougin, C., 2010. "The Growth-Volatility Relationship: New Evidence Based on Stochastic Volatility in Mean Models," Working papers 285, Banque de France.
- B. Asheim, Geir, 2010. "Comparing the Welfare of Growing Economies," Memorandum 03/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kadish, Peter, 2010. "Credit Monitoring in the USA and EU Countries," MPRA Paper 24360, University Library of Munich, Germany.