Report NEP-MON-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Spahn, 2010. "Asset Prices, Inflation and Monetary Control - Re-inventing Money as a Policy Tool," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 323/2010, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Beja Jr, Edsel, 2010. "Is inflation targeting preferred by Filipinos?," MPRA Paper 24382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kadish, Peter, 2010. "Credit Monitoring in the USA and EU Countries," MPRA Paper 24360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hossain, Monzur & Ahmed, Mansur, 2009. "Exchange Rate Policy under Floating Regime in Bangladesh: An Assessment and Strategic Policy Options," MPRA Paper 20487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ester Faia & Eleni Iliopulos, 2010. "Financial Globalization, Financial Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1639, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christopher Reicher & Johannes Utlaut, 2010. "The relationship between oil prices and long-term interest rates," Kiel Working Papers 1637, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Luigi Paciello, 2008. "The Response of Prices to Technology and Monetary Policy Shocks under Rational Inattention," EIEF Working Papers Series 0816, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2007.
- Paul Bergin & Ching-Yi Lin, 2010. "The Dynamic Effects of Currency Union on Trade," NBER Working Papers 16259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Levine, 2010. "Monetary Policy in an Uncertain World: Probability Models and the Design of Robust Monetary Rules," Working Papers id:2761, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephanie Seguino & James Heintz, 2010. "Contractionary Monetary Policy and the Dynamics of U.S. Race and Gender Stratification," Working Papers wp230, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Stefan Gerhold, 2010. "Moment Explosion in the LIBOR Market Model," Papers 1008.2104, arXiv.org.