Exchange Rate Policy under Floating Regime in Bangladesh: An Assessment and Strategic Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hernandez, Leonardo & Montiel, Peter J., 2003.
"Post-crisis exchange rate policy in five Asian countries: Filling in the "hollow middle"?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 336-369, September.
- Leonardo Hernández & Peter Montiel, 2002. "Post-crisis exchange rate policy in five Asian countries: filling in the 'hollow middle'?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Leonardo Hernández & Peter J Montiel, 2001. "Post-Crisis Exchange Rate Policy in Five Asian Countries; Filling in the "Hollow Middle"?," IMF Working Papers 01/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Leonardo Hernández & Peter J. Montiel, 2002. "Post-crisis exchange rate policy in five Asian countries: filling in the "hollow middle"?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2002-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Leonardo Hernández & Peter Montiel, 2001. "Post-Crisis Exchange Rate Policy in Five Asian Countries: Filling in the "Hollow Middle"?," Center for Development Economics 167, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Leonardo HernÃ¡ndez & Peter Montiel, 2001. "Post-Crisis Exchange Rate Policy in Five Asian Countries: Filling in the "Hollow Middle"?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004.
"The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 1-48.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2002. "The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation," NBER Working Papers 8963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2004. "The modern history of exchange rate arrangements: A reinterpretation," MPRA Paper 14070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Girton, Lance & Roper, Don, 1977. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Market Pressure Applied to the Postwar Canadian Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 537-548, September.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34721963 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratnasari, Anggraeni & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policies in ASEAN5," MPRA Paper 81543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange Rate; Floating Regime; Bangladesh;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2010-08-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2010-08-21 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2010-08-21 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.