Report NEP-IFN-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hossain, Monzur & Ahmed, Mansur, 2009. "Exchange Rate Policy under Floating Regime in Bangladesh: An Assessment and Strategic Policy Options," MPRA Paper 20487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Aggregation, Heterogeneous Autoregression and Volatility of Daily International Tourist Arrivals and Exchange Rates," KIER Working Papers 712, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Surjit S. Bhalla, 2010. "Chinese Mercantilism: Currency Wars and How the East was Lost," Working Papers id:2751, eSocialSciences.
- Cull, Robert & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria, 2010. "Foreign bank participation in developing countries : what do we know about the drivers and consequences of this phenomenon?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5398, The World Bank.
- Tsai, Ying Yi & Liu, Li-Gang, 2010. "Emergence of Rating Agencies: Implications for Establishing a Regional Rating Agency in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 241, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2010. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Investment in Foreign Locations Affect Domestic Firm Performance? An Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Micro Data," WIFO Working Papers 375, WIFO.
- Ester Faia & Eleni Iliopulos, 2010. "Financial Globalization, Financial Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1639, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Rojas Romasgosa, Hugo, 2010. "Exports and productivity selection effects for Dutch firms," MPRA Paper 24390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruist, Joakim & Bigsten, Arne, 2010. "Wage Effects of Labor Migration with International Capital Mobility," Working Papers in Economics 464, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.