The banking sector after 15 years of restructuring: Czech experience and lessons
In: The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bank for International Settlements, 2001. "The banking industry in the emerging market economies: competition, consolidation and systemic stability," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 04.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geršl, Adam & Lešanovská, Jitka, 2014.
"Explaining the Czech interbank market risk premium,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 536-551.
- Adam Gersl & Jitka Lesanovska, 2013. "Explaining the Czech Interbank Market Risk Premium," Working Papers 2013/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Egert Juuse & Rainer Kattel, 2015. "Implications of the Transformation of the State-Owned Banking System into System of Foreign-Owned Banks in New Member States for Macroeconomic and Financial Stability," Working papers wpaper103, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Frait, Jan & Gersl, Adam & Seidler, Jakub, 2011. "Credit growth and financial stability in the Czech Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5771, The World Bank.
- Bezemer, Dirk J & Werner, Richard A, 2009. "Disaggregated Credit Flows and Growth in Central Europe," MPRA Paper 17456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zdeněk Pavlík, 2012. "Potential Impacts of the New Banking Regulation on the Banking Sector in the Czech Republic. Current Questions," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 55-72.
- Bezemer, Dirk J, 2009. "Disaggregated Credit Flows and Growth in Central Europe," MPRA Paper 15896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomáš Havránek & Roman Horváth & Jakub Matějů, 2012. "Monetary transmission and the financial sector in the Czech Republic," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 135-155, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:28-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.