Citations for "Effects of the Minimum Wage on the Employment Status of Youths: An Update"
by Alison J. Wellington
- Partridge, Mark D. & Partridge, Jamie S., 1999. "Do Low-Income Families Benefit from Minimum Wage Increases? Evidence from State-Level Minimum Wage Laws," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(1), pages 37-50, Summer.
- Victor R. Fuchs & Alan B. Krueger & James M. Poterba, 1997. "Why do Economists Disagree About Policy?," NBER Working Papers 6151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 1994. "Minimum Wage Effects and Low-Wage Labor Markets: A Disequilibrium Approach," NBER Working Papers 4617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research,"
NBER Working Papers
12663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," Working Papers 060708, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Jeffrey Mills & Kakoli Roy & Nicolas Williams, 1999. "Recent minimum wage increases and the minimum wage labor force," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 479-492, December.
- Inmaculada González Güemes & Carlos Pérez Domínguez, . "Equating out minimum wages in Spain by age," Studies on the Spanish Economy 96, FEDEA.
- Gonzalo Castex, 2013. "Aumento del Salario Mínimo y sus Efectos sobre el Mercado Laboral," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 690, Central Bank of Chile.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Suardi, Sandy, 2010.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time-Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wang‐Sheng Lee & Sandy Suardi, 2011. "Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 49(Supplemen), pages s376-s401, 07.
- Wang-Sheng Lee & Sandy Suardi, 2008. "Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time-Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 1995. "The Effects of Minimum Wages on Teenage Employment and Enrollment: Evidence from Matched CPS Surveys," NBER Working Papers 5092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Portugal & Ana Rute Cardoso, 2001.
"Disentangling the minimum wage puzzle: an analysis of job accessions and separations from a longitudinal matched employer- employee data set,"
NIMA Working Papers
9, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portugal, Pedro, 2001. "Disentangling the Minimum Wage Puzzle: An Analysis of Job Accessions and Separations from a Longitudinal Matched Employer-Employee Data Set," CEPR Discussion Papers 2844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zavodny, Madeline, 2000. "The effect of the minimum wage on employment and hours," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 729-750, November.
- Mark D. Turner & Berna Demiralp, 2000. "Effects of Higher Minimum Wages on Teen Employment and School Enrollment," JCPR Working Papers 198, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Gonzalo Castex H., 2012. "Aumento del Salario Mínimo y sus Efectos sobre el Mercado Laboral," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 15(2), pages 117-129, August.
- Gautié, Jérôme, 2015. "D'un siècle à l'autre, salaire minimum, science économique et débat public aux États-Unis, en France et au Royaume-Uni (1890-2015)," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1518, CEPREMAP.
- Terence Yuen, 2003. "The Effect of Minimum Wages on Youth Employment in Canada: A Panel Study," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(3).
- Cortes, Kalena E., 2004. "Wage Effects on Immigrants from an Increase in the Minimum Wage Rate: An Analysis by Immigrant Industry Concentration," IZA Discussion Papers 1064, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dessing, Maryke, 2004. "Implications for minimum-wage policies of an S-shaped labor-supply curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 543-568, April.
- John T. Addison & McKinleyl Blackburn, 1999.
"Minimum Wages and Poverty,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(3), pages 393-409, April.
- Pandelis Mitsis, 2012. "Effects of minimum wages on total employment where the legislative coverage is limited: Evidence from Cyprus time series data," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Mark Turner & Berna Demiralp, 2001. "Do higher minimum wages harm minority and inner-city teens?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 95-116, June.
- Gilbert Cette & Philippe Cuneo & Didier Eyssartier & Jérôme Gautié, 1996. "Coût du travail et emploi des jeunes," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 56(1), pages 45-72.
- Mark D. Turner, 1999. "The Effects of Higher Minimum Wages on Welfare Recipiency," JCPR Working Papers 95, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Marianne E. Page & Joanne Spetz & Jane Millar, 2005.
"Does the minimum wage affect welfare caseloads?,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 273-295.
- Maite Blázquez Cuesta & Raquel Llorente Heras & Julián Moral Carcedo, 2011. "Minimum Wage And Youth Employment Rates, 2000-2008," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(2), pages 35-57, Autumn.
- Daniel Fairchild, 2004. "Does the minimum wage help the poor?," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 31-42, September.
- Kane, John, 1997. "Myth and measurement: The new economics of the minimum wage : David Card and Alan B. Krueger, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1995, x + 422," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 219-222.
- Daniel Aaronson & Sumit Agarwal & Eric French, 2008. "The consumption response to minimum wage increases," Working Paper Series WP-07-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1991. "Labor Demand: What Do We Know? What Don't We Know?," NBER Working Papers 3890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.