Labor Demand: What Do We Know? What Don't We Know?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alison J. Wellington, 1991. "Effects of the Minimum Wage on the Employment Status of Youths: An Update," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(1), pages 27-46.
- Nickell, Stephen, 1979. "Unemployment and the structure of labor costs," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 187-222, January.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 1993.
"Job Security and Work Force Adjustment: How Different are U.S. and Japanese Practices?,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Christopher F. Buechtemann (ed.), Employment Security and Labor Market Behavior: Interdisciplinary Approaches and International Evidence, pages 180-199
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Abraham, Katharine G. & Houseman, Susan N., 1989. "Job security and work force adjustment: How different are U.S. and Japanese practices?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 500-521, December.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 1992. "Job Security and Work Force Adjustment: How Different are U.S. and Japanese Practices?," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Giorgio Galeazzi & Daniel Hamermesh (ed.), Dynamic Labor Demand and Adjustment Costs, pages 280-301 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, "undated". "Job Security and Work Force adjustment: How Different are U.S. and Japanese Practices?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles kgasnh1989, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 1989. "Job Security and Work Force Adjustment: How Different are U.S. and Japanese Practices?," NBER Working Papers 3155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01hq37vn57n is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1986.
"The Dynamic Demand for Capital and Labor,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 513-542.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1984. "The Dynamic Demand for Capital and Labor," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 735, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1986. "The Dynamic Demand for Capital and Labor," NBER Working Papers 1899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:prinin:118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Papke, Leslie E., 1991.
"Interstate business tax differentials and new firm location : Evidence from panel data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 47-68, June.
- Leslie E. Papke, 1989. "Interstate Business Tax Differentials and New Firm Location: Evidence from Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 3184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santiago, Carlos E, 1989. "The Dynamics of Minimum Wage Policy in Economic Development: A Multiple Time-Series Approach," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Brown, Charles & Gilroy, Curtis & Kohen, Andrew, 1982. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Employment and Unemployment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 487-528, June.
- Berger, Mark C. & Garen, John E., 1990. "Heterogeneous producers in an extractive industry : Factor demand in underground coal mining," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 295-310, December.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, August.
- Field, Elizabeth B, 1988. "Free and Slave Labor in the Antebellum South: Perfect Substitutes or Different Inputs?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 654-659, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Pirotte, 1996. "Estimation de relations de long terme sur données de panel : nouveaux résultats," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 126(5), pages 143-161.
- Jean-Marc Germain, 1997. "Allégements de charges sociales, coût du travail et emploi dans les modèles d'équilibre : enjeux et débats," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 301(1), pages 73-94.
- Hassink, W.H.J. & Broersma, L., 1993. "Labour demand and job-to-job movement : macro-consequences as a result from micro-economic behaviour," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pål Boug, 1999. "The Demand for Labour and the Lucas Critique. Evidence from Norwegian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 256, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Tyrväinen, Timo, 1995. "Wage determination in the long run, real wage resistance and unemployment : Multivariate analysis of cointegrating relations in 10 OECD economies," Research Discussion Papers 12/1995, Bank of Finland.
- Brigitte Dormont, 1994. "Quelle est l'influence du coût du travail sur l'emploi ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 399-414.
- Kouretas, Georgios P. & Zarangas, Leonidas P., 2000. "Wage Setting, Taxes, and Demand for Labor in Greece: A Multivariate Analysis of Cointegrating Relationships," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 171-195, March.
- Marcus Hagedorn & Iourii Manovskii, 2014. "The Research Agenda: Marcus Hagedorn and Iourii Manovskii on Theory Ahead of Identification," EconomicDynamics Newsletter, Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(1), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .