Stationary data and the effect of the minimum wage on teenage employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Lemos, 2006. "Anticipated effects of the minimum wage on prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 325-337.
- Chuang, Yih-Chyi, 2006. "The Effect of Minimum Wage on Youth Employment and Unemployment in Taiwan," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 47(2), pages 155-167, December.
- Wang‐Sheng Lee & Sandy Suardi, 2011.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 49(Supplemen), pages 376-401, July.
- Wang-Sheng Lee & Sandy Suardi, 2008. "Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time-Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Suardi, Sandy, 2010. "Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time-Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool," IZA Discussion Papers 4748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:30:y:1998:i:4:p:435-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .