Citations for "Heterogeneity, Tournaments, and Hierarchies"
by Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Guasch, J Luis
- Braverman, Avishay & Guasch, J. Luis, 1989. "Rural credit in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 219, The World Bank.
- Gadi Barlevy & Derek Neal, 2009.
"Pay for percentile,"
Working Paper Series
WP-09-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Clark, D.J. & Riis, C., 1996.
"Rank-Order Tournaments and Selection,"
27/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Schwarz & Sergei Severinov, 2010. "Investment Tournaments: When Should a Rational Agent Put All Eggs in One Basket?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(4), pages 893-922, October.
- Theofanis Tsoulouhas & Kosmas Marinakis, 2007.
"Tournaments with Ex Post Heterogeneous Agents,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(41), pages 1-9.
- Hvide, H.K. & Kristiansen, E.G., 1999.
"Risk Taking in Selection Contests,"
5-99, Tel Aviv.
- James W. Bono, 2008. "Sales contests, promotion decisions and heterogeneous risk," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 371-382.
- Grund, Christian & Sliwka, Dirk, 2002.
"Envy and Compassion in Tournaments,"
IZA Discussion Papers
647, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amegashie, J.A. & Wu, X., 2004. "Self Selection in Competing All-Pay Auctions," Working Papers 2004-1, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:41:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vandegrift, Donald & Brown, Paul, 2005. "Gender differences in the use of high-variance strategies in tournament competition," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 834-849, December.
- Gürtler, Oliver & Kräkel, Matthias, 2010.
"Optimal tournament contracts for heterogeneous workers,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 180-191, August.
- Gürtler, Oliver & Kräkel, Matthias, 2008. "Optimal Tournament Contracts for Heterogeneous Workers," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 234, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bailey, DeeVon, 1998.
"Are Agricultural Experiment Station Faculty Salaries Competitively Or Monopsonistically Determined?,"
Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers
28370, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Bailey, DeeVon, 1999. "Are Agricultural Experiment Station Faculty Salaries Competitively Or Monopsonistically Determined?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(1), April.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Schöttner, Anja, 2012. "Internal labor markets and worker rents," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 491-509.
- Basak, Suleyman & Makarov, Dmitry, 2010.
"Difference in Interim Performance and Risk Taking with Short-Sale Constraints,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8072, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Basak, Suleyman & Makarov, Dmitry, 2012. "Difference in interim performance and risk taking with short-sale constraints," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 377-392.
- Suleyman Basak & Dmitry Makarov, 2010. "Difference in Interim Performance and Risk Taking with Short-sale Constraints," Working Papers w0159, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Wang, Yanguo & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2005. "Pooling, Separating, and Cream-Skimming In Relative-Performance Contracts," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19522, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Golman, Russell & Bhatia, Sudeep, 2012. "Performance evaluation inflation and compression," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 534-543.
- Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2010. "Evolving power and environmental policy: Explaining institutional change with group selection," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 743-752, February.
- Braverman, Avishay & Guasch, J. Luis, 1988. "Institutional aspects of credit cooperatives," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7, The World Bank.
- Michael Spence, 2002.
"Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 434-459, June.
- Spence, A. Michael, 2001. "Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2001-6, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Wang, Yanguo & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2005. "Pooling, Separating, and Cream-Skimming In Relative-Performance Contracts," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24639, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2007.
"Exclusive versus non-exclusive licensing strategies and moral hazard,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 208-214, December.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2007. "Exclusive versus Non-exclusive Licensing Strategies and Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 6207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vandegrift, Donald & Brown, Paul, 2003. "Task difficulty, incentive effects, and the selection of high-variance strategies: an experimental examination of tournament behavior," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 481-497, August.
- Hoffler, Felix & Sliwka, Dirk, 2003. "Do new brooms sweep clean? When and why dismissing a manager increases the subordinates' performance," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 877-890, October.
- Herbertz, Claus & Sliwka, Dirk, 2013. "When higher prizes lead to lower efforts—The impact of favoritism in tournaments," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 188-191.
- Sliwka, Dirk, 2004.
"On the Notion of Responsibility in Organizations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riis, Christian, 2008. "Efficient Contests," MPRA Paper 10906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donald Vandegrift & Abdullah Yavas & Paul Brown, 2007. "Incentive effects and overcrowding in tournaments: An experimental analysis," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 345-368, December.