Citations for "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility in the United States: Some Estimates and a Test of Becker's Intergenerational Endowments Model"
by Behrman, Jere & Tarbman, Paul
- Wen-Jen Tsay, 2007. "The Fertility of Second-Generation Political Immigrants in Taiwan," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Maribel Jiménez, 2011. "Un Análisis Empírico de las No Linealidades en la Movilidad Intergeneracional del Ingreso. El caso de la Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0114, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bhashkar Mazumder, 2001.
"Earnings mobility in the US: a new look at intergenerational inequality,"
Working Paper Series
WP-01-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bhashkar Mazumder, 2002. "Earnings Mobility in the US: A New Look at Intergenerational Inequality," Working Papers 02-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jorge N. Valero-Gil & Jose A. Tijerina-Guajardo, 2002. "Effects of Education on the Intergenerational Transmission of Labor Income in Mexico," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 381-392, Summer.
- Grawe, Nathan D., 2003. "Life Cycle Bias in the Estimation of Intergenerational Earnings Persistence," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2003207e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00566808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Chusseau & Joël Hellier & Bassem Ben-Halima, 2012.
"Education, Intergenerational Mobility and Inequality,"
- Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2012. "Education, Intergenerational Mobility and Inequality," Working Papers 261, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- George J. Borjas, 1992.
"The Intergenerational Mobility of Immigrants,"
NBER Working Papers
3972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David I. Levine & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2002. "Choosing the right parents: changes in the intergenerational transmission of inequality between 1980 and the early 1990s," Working Paper Series WP-02-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hendricks, Lutz, 2007.
"The intergenerational persistence of lifetime earnings,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Hendricks, Lutz A., 2007. "The Intergenerational Persistence of Lifetime Earnings," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12669, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Lucas & Sari Kerr, 2013. "Intergenerational income immobility in Finland: contrasting roles for parental earnings and family income," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 1057-1094, July.
- Couch, Kenneth A. & Lillard, Dean R., 1998. "Sample selection rules and the intergenerational correlation of earnings," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 313-329, September.
- Eisenhauer, Philipp & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2008.
"Assessing intergenerational earnings persistence among German workers,"
Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research,
Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 41(2/3), pages 119-137.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Eisenhauer, Philipp, 2008. "Assessing Intergenerational Earnings Persistence Among German Workers," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Philipp Eisenhauer & Friedhelm Pfeiffer, 2008. "Assessing Intergenerational Earnings Persistence among German Workers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 134, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Maribel Jiménez, 2016. "Movilidad Intergeneracional del Ingreso en Argentina. Un Análisis de sus Cambios Temporales desde el Enfoque de Igualdad de Oportunidades," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0203, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Kenneth A. Couch & Thomas A. Dunn, 1995.
"Intergenerational Correlations in Labor Market Status: A Comparison of the United States and Germany,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
111, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kenneth A. Couch & Thomas A. Dunn, 1997. "Intergenerational Correlations in Labor Market Status: A Comparison of the United States and Germany," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(1), pages 210-232.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Thomas A. Dunn, 1991. "Relationships Among the Family Incomes and Labor Market Outcomes of Relatives," NBER Working Papers 3724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C.Y. Cyrus Chu & Seik Kim & Wen-Jen Tsay, 2012.
"Coresidence with Husband's Parents, Labor Supply, and Duration to First Birth,"
UWEC-2012-04, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- C. Chu & Seik Kim & Wen-Jen Tsay, 2014. "Coresidence With Husband’s Parents, Labor Supply, and Duration to First Birth," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 185-204, February.
- C. Y. Cyrus Chu & Seik Kim & Wen-Jen Tsay, 2011. "Coresidence with Husband's Parents, Labor Supply, and Duration to First Birth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 11-A005, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Jul 2012.
- Dionissi Aliprantis & Daniel R. Carroll, 2012.
"Neighborhood dynamics and the distribution of opportunity,"
1212, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Oct 2013.
- Aliprantis, Dionissi & Carroll, Daniel, 2015. "Neighborhood Dynamics and the Distribution of Opportunity," Working Paper 1525, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Oct 2015.
- Nicolas Fleury & Fabrice Gilles, 2015.
"A meta-regression analysis on intergenerational transmission of education: publication bias and genuine empirical effect,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Nicolas Fleury & Fabrice Gilles, 2015. "A meta-regression analysis on intergenerational transmission of education: publication bias and genuine empirical effect," Working Papers halshs-01143490, HAL.
- Alexandra L. Minicozzi, 2003. "Estimation of sons' intergenerational earnings mobility in the presence of censoring," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 291-314.
- Pascual, Marta, 2009. "Intergenerational income mobility: The transmission of socio-economic status in Spain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 835-846, November.
- Maribel Jimenez & Monica Jimenez, 2009. "La Movilidad Intergeneracional del Ingreso: Evidencia para Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0084, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Israel, Mark & Seeborg, Michael, 1998. "The impact of youth characteristics and experiences on transitions out of poverty," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 753-776.
- Guell, Maia & Mora, Jose V. Rodriguez & Telmer, Christopher I., 2013.
"Intergenerational Mobility and the Informative Content of Surnames,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-75, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Güell, Maia & Mora, José V Rodríguez & Telmer, Chris, 2007. "Intergenerational Mobility and the Informative Content of Surnames," CEPR Discussion Papers 6316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maia Guell & Jose V. Rodriguez Mora & Chris Telmer, 2007. "Intergenerational mobility and the informative content of surnames," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19701, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maia Güell & José V. Rodriguez Mora & Chris Telmer, 2007. "Intergenerational mobility and the informative content of surnames," Economics Working Papers 1042, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Maia Güell & José V. Rodríguez Mora & Chris Telmer, 2007. "Intergenerational Mobility and the Informative Content of Surnames," CEP Discussion Papers dp0810, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Maia Guell & Jose V. Rodriguez Mora & Christopher I. Telmer, 2013. "Intergenerational Mobility and the Informative Content of Surnames," ESE Discussion Papers 229, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten & Sandgren Massih, Sofia & Sjögren, Anna, 2013.
"A test of the Becker-Tomes model of human capital transmission using microdata on four generations,"
Research Papers in Economics
2013:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Mikael Lindahl & Mårten Palme & Sofia Sandgren-Massih & Anna Sjögren, 2014. "A Test of the Becker-Tomes Model of Human Capital Transmission Using Microdata on Four Generations," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 80 - 96.
- Antonia Díaz & Cristina Echevarria, 1998. "- Kinship Related Altruistic Preferences And Inter-Vivos Transfers," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Anna Christina D'Addio, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Disadvantage: Mobility or Immobility Across Generations?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 52, OECD Publishing.
- Young Chun, 2001. "The Redistributive Effect of Risky Taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 433-454, August.
- Majumder, Rajarshi & Ray, Jhilam, 2016. "Development and Exclusion: Intergenerational Stickiness in India," MPRA Paper 71182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jere R. Behrman & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2005. "Does Increasing Women's Schooling Raise the Schooling of the Next Generation? Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1745-1751, December.
- Dirk Van de gaer; & Michel Martinez; & Erik Schokkaert, 1998.
"Measuring Intergenerational Mobility and Equality of Opportunity,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n780598, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Dirk Van de Gaer & Michel Martinez & Erik Schokkaert, 1998. "Measuring Intergenerational Mobility and Equality of Opportunity," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces9810, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Grawe, Nathan D., 2006. "Lifecycle bias in estimates of intergenerational earnings persistence," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 551-570, October.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Pia R. Pinger, 2014.
"Transgenerational Effects of Childhood Conditions on Third Generation Health and Education Outcomes,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
709, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Pinger, Pia R., 2016. "Transgenerational effects of childhood conditions on third generation health and education outcomes," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 103-120.
- Isaac C. Rischall, . "The Roles of Education, Skill and Parental Income in Determining Wages," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 29, McMaster University.
- Sari Pekkala, 2003. "Is Little Brother Nothing but Trouble?: Educational Attainment, Returns to Schooling and Sibling Structure," Discussion Papers 302, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Honggao Cao, 2005. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility: Mechanism and Measurement," Labor and Demography 0501006, EconWPA.
- David Cantarero & Marta Pascual, 2005. "Regional Differences In Health In Spain - An Empirical Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa05p551, European Regional Science Association.
- Hill, Martha S. & Sandfort, Jodi R., 1995. "Effects of childhood poverty on productivity later in life: Implications for public policy," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 91-126.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2016. "Intergenerational Mobility in Income and Economic Status in Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 10047, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corak, Miles, 2006. "Do Poor Children Become Poor Adults? Lessons from a Cross Country Comparison of Generational Earnings Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 1993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).