Citations for "On the Statistical Estimation of Parametric Frontier Production Functions"
by Schmidt, Peter
- Rien Wagenvoort & Paul Schure, 2005.
"A Recursive Thick Frontier Approach To Estimating Production Efficiency,"
Econometrics Working Papers
0503, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Rien J. L. M. Wagenvoort & Paul H. Schure, 2006. "A Recursive Thick Frontier Approach to Estimating Production Efficiency," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(2), pages 183-201, 04.
- Fair, Ray C, 1994.
"How Fast Do Old Men Slow Down?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 103-18, February.
- Beatriz Gonzalez Lopez-Valcarcel & Patricia Barber Perez, 1996. "Changes in the efficiency of spanish public hospitals after the introduction of program-contracts," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(3), pages 377-402, September.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2015.
"Incentive regulation and utility benchmarking for electricity network security,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 117-127.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal, 2014. "Incentive Regulation and Utility Benchmarking for Electricity Network Security," Discussion Papers Series 522, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal, 2014. "Incentive Regulation and Utility Benchmarking for Electricity Network Security," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Zheng, Zhiqiang (Eric) & Natarajan, Ram, 2010. "DEA-based hypothesis tests for comparing two groups of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 231-238, October.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2011. "Technical efficiency of organic fertilizer in small farms of Nicaragua: 1998-2005," Working Papers 237375, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Applied Economic (RCAE).
- Pengfei Sheng & Jun Yang & Joshua D. Shackman, 2015. "Energy’s Shadow Price and Energy Efficiency in China: A Non-Parametric Input Distance Function Analysis," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-1975, March.
- Ali Ugur, 2004. "Technical Efficiency in Irish Manufacturing Industry, 1991-1999," Trinity Economics Papers 20044, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Battese, George E. & Corra, Greg S., 1977. "Estimation Of A Production Frontier Model: With Application To The Pastoral Zone Of Eastern Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(03), pages -, December.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Ahmad, Munir, 2006. "Efficiency and Sustainability of Micro Finance," MPRA Paper 11674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E., 2001.
"Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), pages -, September.
- Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E., 2001. "Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 235-243, September.
- Desai, Anand & Ratick, Samuel J. & Schinnar, Arie P., 2005. "Data envelopment analysis with stochastic variations in data," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 147-164, June.
- Kwon, Oh Sang & Yun, Won-Cheol & Hwan An, Dong, 2005. "Market value for thermal energy of cogeneration:: using shadow price estimation applied to cogeneration systems in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1789-1795, September.
- Okike, I.O. & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Manyong, Victor M. & Smith, J.W. & Akinwumi, J.A. & Ehui, Simeon K., 2001. "Agricultural intensification and efficiency in the West African savannas: evidence from northern Nigeria," Research Reports 182891, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Munir Ahmad & Azkar Ahmad, 1998. "An Analysis of the Sources of Wheat Output Growth in the Barani Area of the Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 231-249.
- Kevin Flesher & Eduardo Ley, 1995. "A Frontier Model for Landscape Ecology: The Tapir in Honduras," Econometrics 9503002, EconWPA, revised 20 Jul 1995.
- Guerino Ardizzi, 2003. "Cost efficiency in the retail payment networks: first evidence from the Italian credit card system," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 480, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2009. "Technical Efficiency Analysis Of The Pnv Unit Unan-Leon Using Production Function Stochastic Frontier, 2007-2008," Miscellaneous Papers 56196, Agecon Search.
- Nguyen, Khac Minh & Giang, Thanh Long, 2005. "Efficiency of Construction Firms in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- N. Maniadakis & N. Kotsopoulos & P. Prezerakos & J. Yfantopoulos, 2009. "Health Care Services Performance Measurement: Theory, Methods and Empirical Evidence," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 151-170.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2009. "Analysis Of The Technical Effciency Of The Stochastic Frontier Production Function In Forest Farming Nicaragua 1998-2005," Miscellaneous Papers 56197, Agecon Search.
- Kim McCoy & Ronald L. Moomaw, 1995. "Determinants Of Manufacturing Efficiency In Canadian Cities: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 25(3), pages 317-330, Winter.
- O’Donnell, C.J., 2016. "Using information about technologies, markets and firm behaviour to decompose a proper productivity index," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 328-340.
- Maria Rita Pierleoni & Stefano Gori, 2013. "Efficiency analysis postal operators: comparison between the United States and Europe," Chapters, in: Reforming the Postal Sector in the Face of Electronic Competition, chapter 18, pages 261-276 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Resti, Andrea, 1997. "Evaluating the cost-efficiency of the Italian Banking System: What can be learned from the joint application of parametric and non-parametric techniques," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 221-250, February.
- Ray C. Fair, 2004. "Estimated Age Effects in Athletic Events and Chess," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1495, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2006.
- Olesen, O. B., 1995. "Some unsolved problems in data envelopment analysis: A survey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 5-36, April.
- Paul V. Preckel & Jay T. Akridge & Michael A. Boland, 1997. "Efficiency measures for retail fertilizer dealers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 497-509.
- Rajiv Banker & Surya Janakiraman & Ram Natarajan, 2002. "Evaluating the Adequacy of Parametric Functional Forms in Estimating Monotone and Concave Production Functions," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 111-132, January.
- Kwon, Oh Sang & Yun, Won-Cheol, 1999. "Estimation of the marginal abatement costs of airborne pollutants in Korea's power generation sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 545-558, December.
- Kao, Chiang & Pao, Hwei-Lan, 2012. "Predicting project approvals: A case of grants from the National Science Council of Taiwan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-95, January.
- Millan, Joaquin, 2004. "Scale and the Efficiency Production Function," Efficiency Series Papers 2004/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsihui & Cooper, William W., 2004. "A simulation study of DEA and parametric frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(3), pages 624-640, March.
- Mohamed El Arbi Chaffai, 1989. "Estimation de frontières de production et de l'inefficacité technique. Application aux entreprises tunisiennes," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 91(5), pages 67-73.
- Indranil Bardhan & William Cooper & Subal Kumbhakar, 1998. "A Simulation Study of Joint Uses of Data Envelopment Analysis and Statistical Regressions for Production Function Estimation and Efficiency Evaluation," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 249-278, March.
- Okike, I O & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Manyong, Victor M. & Smith, J W & Ehui, Simeon K., 2004. "Factors affecting farm specific production effieciency in the savanah zones of West Africa," Research Reports 182995, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Battese, George E., 1992. "Frontier production functions and technical efficiency: a survey of empirical applications in agricultural economics," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(3-4), pages -, October.
- Salnykov Mykhaylo & Zelenyuk Valentin, 2005. "Estimation of environmental efficiencies of economies and shadow prices of pollutants in countries in transition," EERC Working Paper Series 05-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.