A simulation study of DEA and parametric frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Gadh, Vandana M. & Gorr, Wilpen L., 1993. "A Monte Carlo comparison of two production frontier estimation methods: Corrected ordinary least squares and data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 332-343, June.
- Greene, William H., 1980. "Maximum likelihood estimation of econometric frontier functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 27-56, May.
- Schmidt, Peter, 1976. "On the Statistical Estimation of Parametric Frontier Production Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(2), pages 238-239, May.
- Bojani, Antonio N. & Caudill, Steven B. & Ford, Jon M., 1998. "Small-sample properties of ML, COLS, and DEA estimators of frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 140-148, July.
- Olson, Jerome A. & Schmidt, Peter & Waldman, Donald M., 1980. "A Monte Carlo study of estimators of stochastic frontier production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 67-82, May.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Richmond, J, 1974. "Estimating the Efficiency of Production," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(2), pages 515-521, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kambiz RADMAN, 2008. "Joint of QFD & DEA & Supply Chain," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(3), pages 271-278.
- Chunping Liu & Audrey Laporte & Brian S. Ferguson, 2008.
"The quantile regression approach to efficiency measurement: insights from Monte Carlo simulations,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(9), pages 1073-1087.
- ChunpingLiu & Audrey Laporte & Brian Ferguson, 2007. "The Quantile Regression Approach to Efficiency Measurement: Insights from Monte Carlo Simulations," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2008.136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giraleas, Dimitris & Emrouznejad, Ali & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2012. "Selecting between different productivity measurement approaches: An application using EU KLEMS data," MPRA Paper 37965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Lorenzo & Isabel Sánchez, 2007. "Efficiency evaluation in municipal services: an application to the street lighting service in Spain," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 149-162, June.
- Xie, Xiaoying, 2010. "Are publicly held firms less efficient? Evidence from the US property-liability insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1549-1563, July.
- Glover, Fred & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2009. "Contributions of Professor William W. Cooper in Operations Research and Management Science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Zheng, Zhiqiang (Eric) & Natarajan, Ram, 2010. "DEA-based hypothesis tests for comparing two groups of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 231-238, October.
- Kyuseok Lee & Kyuwan Choi, 2010. "Cross redundancy and sensitivity in DEA models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 151-165, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:153:y:2004:i:3:p:624-640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.