Estimated Age Effects in Athletic Events and Chess
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fair, Ray C, 1994. "How Fast Do Old Men Slow Down?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 103-118, February.
- Schmidt, Peter, 1976. "On the Statistical Estimation of Parametric Frontier Production Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(2), pages 238-239, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castellucci, Fabrizio & Padula, Mario & Pica, Giovanni, 2011.
"The age-productivity gradient: Evidence from a sample of F1 drivers,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 464-473, August.
- Fabrizio Castellucci & Giovanni Pica, 2009. "The Age-Productivity Gradient: Evidence from a Sample of F1 Drivers," CSEF Working Papers 226, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Fabrizio Castellucci & Mario Padula & Giovanni Pica, 2009. "The age-productivity gradient: evidence from a sample of F1 drivers," Working Papers 2009_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Fair Ray C, 2008. "Estimated Age Effects in Baseball," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2015. "Selection and the age – productivity profile. Evidence from chess players," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 45-58.
More about this item
KeywordsAging; Biological capacity;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .