Estimation Of A Production Frontier Model: With Application To The Pastoral Zone Of Eastern Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Peter, 1976. "On the Statistical Estimation of Parametric Frontier Production Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(2), pages 238-239, May.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto, 2009.
"Technical efficiency of organic fertilizer in small farms of Nicaragua: 1998-2005,"
49352, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2010.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2009. "Technical efficiency of Organic Fertilizer in small farms of Nicaragua: 1998-2005," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 53078, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2011. "Technical efficiency of organic fertilizer in small farms of Nicaragua: 1998-2005," Working Papers 237375, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Applied Economics (RCAE).
- Banker, Rajiv & Natarajan, Ram & Zhang, Daqun, 2019. "Two-stage estimation of the impact of contextual variables in stochastic frontier production function models using Data Envelopment Analysis: Second stage OLS versus bootstrap approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(2), pages 368-384.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan & AM, Narayanan, 2019. "Energy Efficiency: A Sectoral Analysis for Kerala," MPRA Paper 101424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sungwon Lee & Young Lee, 2014.
"Stochastic frontier models with threshold efficiency,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 45-54, August.
- Young Hoon Lee & Sungwon Lee, 2011. "Stochastic Frontier Models with Threshold Efficiency," Working Papers 1205, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Indranil Bardhan & William Cooper & Subal Kumbhakar, 1998. "A Simulation Study of Joint Uses of Data Envelopment Analysis and Statistical Regressions for Production Function Estimation and Efficiency Evaluation," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 249-278, March.
- John K M & Wayo Seini, 2013. "Technical Efficiency Analysis of Maize Farmers in the Eastern Region of Ghana," Journal of Social and Development Sciences, AMH International, vol. 4(2), pages 84-99.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Andrew L. Johnson, 2010. "Data Envelopment Analysis as Nonparametric Least-Squares Regression," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(1), pages 149-160, February.
- Iftekhar Hasan & William C. Hunter, 1996. "Management efficiency in minority- and women-owned banks," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 20(Mar), pages 20-28.
- Kwon, Oh Sang & Yun, Won-Cheol & Hwan An, Dong, 2005. "Market value for thermal energy of cogeneration:: using shadow price estimation applied to cogeneration systems in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1789-1795, September.
- Munir Ahmad & Azkar Ahmad, 1998. "An Analysis of the Sources of Wheat Output Growth in the Barani Area of the Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 231-249.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2018. "Data Envelopment Analysis with Alternative Returns to Scale," Working papers 2018-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Rien J. L. M. Wagenvoort & Paul H. Schure, 2006.
"A Recursive Thick Frontier Approach to Estimating Production Efficiency,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(2), pages 183-201, April.
- Rien Wagenvoort & Paul Schure, 2005. "A Recursive Thick Frontier Approach To Estimating Production Efficiency," Econometrics Working Papers 0503, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Maria Rita Pierleoni & Stefano Gori, 2013. "Efficiency analysis postal operators: comparison between the United States and Europe," Chapters, in: Michael A. Crew & Paul R. Kleindorfer (ed.), Reforming the Postal Sector in the Face of Electronic Competition, chapter 18, pages 261-276, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Resti, Andrea, 1997. "Evaluating the cost-efficiency of the Italian Banking System: What can be learned from the joint application of parametric and non-parametric techniques," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 221-250, February.
- Holvad, Torben, 2020. "Efficiency analyses for the railway sector: An overview of key issues," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C).
- Wendy Edelberg & David A. Marshall, 1996. "Monetary policy shocks and long-term interest rates," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 20(Mar), pages 2-17.
- Kevin Flesher & Eduardo Ley, 1995. "A Frontier Model for Landscape Ecology: The Tapir in Honduras," Econometrics 9503002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Feb 2004.
- Rajiv Banker & Surya Janakiraman & Ram Natarajan, 2002. "Evaluating the Adequacy of Parametric Functional Forms in Estimating Monotone and Concave Production Functions," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 111-132, January.
- Mohamed El Arbi Chaffai, 1989. "Estimation de frontières de production et de l'inefficacité technique. Application aux entreprises tunisiennes," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 91(5), pages 67-73.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Ahmad, Munir, 2006. "Efficiency and Sustainability of Micro Finance," MPRA Paper 11674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.