Citations for "Herd Behavior, the 'Penguin Effect,' and the Suppression of Informational Diffusion: An Analysis of Informational Externalities and Payoff Interdependency"
by Jay Pil Choi
- Heutel, Garth & Muehlegger, Erich, 2010.
"Consumer Learning and Hybrid Vehicle Adoption,"
Working Paper Series
rwp10-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Geroski, P. A. & Mazzucato, M., 2001.
"Modelling the dynamics of industry populations,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1003-1022, July.
- Geroski, Paul A & Mazzucato, Mariana, 2000. "Modelling the Dynamics of Industry Populations," CEPR Discussion Papers 2650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Paul A Geroski, 2001. "Modelling the Dynamics of Industry Populations," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 37, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Konno, Tomohiko, 2016. "Network effect of knowledge spillover: Scale-free networks stimulate R&D activities and accelerate economic growth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 458(C), pages 157-167.
- Zhao, Jinhua, 2005.
"The Role of Information in Technology Adoption under Poverty,"
Working Paper Series
RP2005/41, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jinhua Zhao, 2010. "The Role of Information in Technology Adoption under Poverty," Working Papers id:3238, eSocialSciences.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015.
"Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap,"
NBER Working Papers
20904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Gräning & Carsten Felden & Maciej Piechocki, 2011. "Status Quo and Potential of XBRL for Business and Information Systems Engineering," Business & Information Systems Engineering- The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 3(4), pages 231-239, August.
- Chong Huang, 2011. "Coordination and Social Learning," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Eyster, Erik & Galeotti, Andrea & Kartik, Navin & Rabin, Matthew, 2014.
"Congested observational learning,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 519-538.
- Erik Eyster & Andrea Galeotti & Navin Kartik & Matthew Rabin, 2014. "Congested observational learning," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58748, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eyster, Eric & Galeotti, Andrea & Kartik, Navin & Rabin, Matthew, 2012. "Congested Observational Learning," Economics Discussion Papers 8948, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Fuentelsaz, Lucio & Gomez, Jaime & Polo, Yolanda, 2003. "Intrafirm diffusion of new technologies: an empirical application," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 533-551, April.
- Jack Ochs & In-Uck Park, 2005.
"Overcoming the Coordination Problem: Dynamic Formation of Networks,"
172782000000000046, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ochs, Jack & Park, In-Uck, 2010. "Overcoming the coordination problem: Dynamic formation of networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 689-720, March.
- Ochs, Jack & Park, In-Uck, 2004. "Overcoming the Coordination Problem: Dynamic Formation of Networks," CEI Working Paper Series 2004-18, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 2005. "Information Cascades and Observational Learning," Working Paper Series 2005-22, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Pindyck, Robert S. & Azoulay, Pierre, 1970-, 1998.
"Network effects and diffusion in pharmaceutical markets : antiulcer drugs,"
WP 4059-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Robert S. Pindyck & Pierre Azoulay, 1999. "Network Effects and Diffusion in Pharmaceutical Markets: Antiulcer Drugs," NBER Working Papers 7024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- VERGARI, Cecilia, 2004. "Herd behaviour, strategic complementarities and technology adoption," CORE Discussion Papers 2004063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 1998. "Learning from the Behavior of Others: Conformity, Fads, and Informational Cascades," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 151-170, Summer.
- Yoon, Young-Ro, 2009. "Endogenous timing of actions under conflict between two types of second mover advantage," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 728-738, November.
- Stoneman, Paul, 2011. "Soft Innovation: Economics, Product Aesthetics, and the Creative Industries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199697021.
- S. Ali & Navin Kartik, 2012. "Herding with collective preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(3), pages 601-626, November.
- Corazzini, Luca & Greiner, Ben, 2007.
"Herding, social preferences and (non-)conformity,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 74-80, October.
- Oz Shy, 2010.
"A short survey of network economics,"
10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Amil Dasgupta, 2002. "Coordination, learning, and delay," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24955, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Geroski, Paul A, 1999.
"Models of Technology Diffusion,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.