Citations for "Herd Behavior, the 'Penguin Effect,' and the Suppression of Informational Diffusion: An Analysis of Informational Externalities and Payoff Interdependency"
by Jay Pil Choi
- Geroski, Paul A & Mazzucato, Mariana, 2000.
"Modelling the Dynamics of Industry Populations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stoneman, Paul & Battisti, Giuliana, 2010. "The Diffusion of New Technology," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015.
"Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap,"
2015.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000.
"Models of technology diffusion,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Jinhua Zhao, 2010.
"The Role of Information in Technology Adoption under Poverty,"
- Zhao, Jinhua, 2005. "The Role of Information in Technology Adoption under Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series 041, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ochs, Jack & Park, In-Uck, 2004.
"Overcoming the Coordination Problem: Dynamic Formation of Networks,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2004-18, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ochs, Jack & Park, In-Uck, 2010. "Overcoming the coordination problem: Dynamic formation of networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 689-720, March.
- Jack Ochs & In-Uck Park, 2005. "Overcoming the Coordination Problem: Dynamic Formation of Networks," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000046, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stoneman, Paul, 2011. "Soft Innovation: Economics, Product Aesthetics, and the Creative Industries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199697021.
- Weir, Sharada & Knight, John, 2004. "Externality Effects of Education: Dynamics of the Adoption and Diffusion of an Innovation in Rural Ethiopia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 93-113, October.
- VERGARI, Cecilia, 2004. "Herd behaviour, strategic complementarities and technology adoption," CORE Discussion Papers 2004063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ernst R. Berndt & Robert S. Pindyck & Pierre Azoulay, 1999.
"Network Effects and Diffusion in Pharmaceutical Markets: Antiulcer Drugs,"
NBER Working Papers
7024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Pindyck, Robert S. & Azoulay, Pierre, 1970-, 1998. "Network effects and diffusion in pharmaceutical markets : antiulcer drugs," Working papers WP 4059-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Heutel, Garth & Muehlegger, Erich, 2010.
"Consumer Learning and Hybrid Vehicle Adoption,"
Working Paper Series
rwp10-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Drehmann, Mathias & Oechssler, Jorg & Roider, Andreas, 2007.
"Herding with and without payoff externalities -- an internet experiment,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 391-415, April.
- Mathias Drehmann & Jörg Oechssler & Andreas Roider, 2004. "Herding with and without Payoff Externalities - An Internet Experiment," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Drehmann, Mathias & Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas, 2005. "Herding With and Without Payoff Externalities - An Internet Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathias Drehmann & Jörg Oechssler & Andreas Roider, 2005. "Herding with and without Payoff Externalities - An Internet Experiment," Working Papers 0420, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2005.
- Eyster, Erik & Galeotti, Andrea & Kartik, Navin & Rabin, Matthew, 2014.
"Congested observational learning,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 519-538.
- Eyster, Eric & Galeotti, Andrea & Kartik, Navin & Rabin, Matthew, 2012. "Congested Observational Learning," Economics Discussion Papers 8948, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Erik Eyster & Andrea Galeotti & Navin Kartik & Matthew Rabin, 2014. "Congested observational learning," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58748, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chong Huang, 2011. "Coordination and Social Learning," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- S. Ali & Navin Kartik, 2012. "Herding with collective preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(3), pages 601-626, November.
- Luca Corazzini & Ben Greiner, 2005.
"Herding, Social Preferences and (Non-) Conformity,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
21, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 24 Jan 2007.
- Oz Shy, 2010.
"A short survey of network economics,"
10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 1998. "Learning from the Behavior of Others: Conformity, Fads, and Informational Cascades," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 151-170, Summer.
- Yoon, Young-Ro, 2009. "Endogenous timing of actions under conflict between two types of second mover advantage," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 728-738, November.
- Konno, Tomohiko, 2016. "Knowledge spillover processes as complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 1207-1214.
- André Gräning & Carsten Felden & Maciej Piechocki, 2011. "Status Quo and Potential of XBRL for Business and Information Systems Engineering," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 3(4), pages 231-239, August.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 2005. "Information Cascades and Observational Learning," Working Paper Series 2005-22, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Konno, Tomohiko, 2016. "Network effect of knowledge spillover: Scale-free networks stimulate R&D activities and accelerate economic growth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 458(C), pages 157-167.
- Amil Dasgupta, 2002. "Coordination, learning, and delay," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24955, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fuentelsaz, Lucio & Gomez, Jaime & Polo, Yolanda, 2003. "Intrafirm diffusion of new technologies: an empirical application," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 533-551, April.