Network effect of knowledge spillover: Scale-free networks stimulate R&D activities and accelerate economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2016.
"When Does Domestic Savings Matter for Economic Growth?,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(3), pages 381-407, August.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt, 2006. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2016. "When Does Domestic Savings Matter for Economic Growth?," Post-Print halshs-01496930, HAL.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2009. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-080, Harvard Business School.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt, 2006. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 12275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howitt, Peter & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2005.
"R&D, Implementation, and Stagnation: A Schumpeterian Theory of Convergence Clubs,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(1), pages 147-177, February.
- Peter Howitt & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2002. "R&D, Implementation and Stagnation: A Schumpeterian Theory of Convergence Clubs," NBER Working Papers 9104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atul Nerkar & Srikanth Paruchuri, 2005. "Evolution of R&D Capabilities: The Role of Knowledge Networks Within a Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 771-785, May.
- Murray, Fiona, 2004. "The role of academic inventors in entrepreneurial firms: sharing the laboratory life," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 643-659, May.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1997.
"Herd Behavior, the 'Penguin Effect,' and the Suppression of Informational Diffusion: An Analysis of Informational Externalities and Payoff Interdependency,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(3), pages 407-425, Autumn.
- Choi, J.P., 1994. "Herd behavior, the "Penguin effect", and the suppression of informational diffusion : An analysis of informational externalities and payoff interdependency," Discussion Paper 1994-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 2009. "The Economics of Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012634, January.
- Meagher, Kieron & Rogers, Mark, 2004. "Network density and R&D spillovers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 237-260, February.
- Olav Sorenson & Jan W. Rivkin & Lee Fleming, 2010. "Complexity, Networks and Knowledge Flows," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lobo, José & Strumsky, Deborah, 2008. "Metropolitan patenting, inventor agglomeration and social networks: A tale of two effects," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 871-884, May.
- Abigail M. Barr, 2002. "The Functional Diversity and Spillover Effects of Social Capital," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(1), pages 90-113, March.
- Konno, Tomohiko, 2013. "An imperfect competition on scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(21), pages 5453-5460.
- Vernon Henderson, J., 2007. "Understanding knowledge spillovers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 497-508, July.
- Al-Laham, Andreas & Souitaris, Vangelis, 2008. "Network embeddedness and new-venture internationalization: Analyzing international linkages in the German biotech industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 567-586, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:494:y:2018:i:c:p:225-235 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsScale-free networks; Network heterogeneity; Knowledge spillover process; Complex networks; Economic growth; Research and development (R&D);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:458:y:2016:i:c:p:157-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.