Status Quo and Potential of XBRL for Business and Information Systems Engineering
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jay Pil Choi, 1997.
"Herd Behavior, the 'Penguin Effect,' and the Suppression of Informational Diffusion: An Analysis of Informational Externalities and Payoff Interdependency,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(3), pages 407-425, Autumn.
- Choi, J.P., 1994. "Herd behavior, the "Penguin effect", and the suppression of informational diffusion : An analysis of informational externalities and payoff interdependency," Discussion Paper 1994-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:11:y:2010:i:1:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enrique Bonsón & Virginia Cortijo & Tomas Escobar & Francisco Flores & Sergio Monreal, 2010. "Solvency II and XBRL: new rules and technologies in insurance supervision," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 144-157, May.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:9:y:2008:i:1:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:9:y:2008:i:4:p:202-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfred Wagenhofer, 2003. "Economic Consequences Of Internet Financial Reporting," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 55(4), pages 262-279, October.
- Efrim Boritz, J. & No, Won G., 2005. "Security in XML-based financial reporting services on the Internet," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 11-35.
- Yoon, Hyungwook & Zo, Hangjung & Ciganek, Andrew P., 2011. "Does XBRL adoption reduce information asymmetry?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 157-163, February.
More about this item
KeywordsXBRL; eBusiness standard; Financial reporting; Literature review;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:binfse:v:3:y:2011:i:4:p:231-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.