XBRL: An (Open) Source of Enlightenment or Disillusion?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gostimir Dejan, 2015. "XBRL Standard for Financial Reporting in Croatia: Current State and Perspectives," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(2), pages 31-40, September.
- Florin Radu, 2016. "XBRL â€“ The business Language in the Digital Age," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 589-594, February.
- Cristina Stefanescu, 2014. "XBRL-Based Projects for Financial and Prudential Reporting – an Empirical Analysis in European Banking System," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(2), pages 76-86, April.
- Saiful Azam, 2014. "Perceived Environmental Factors And The Intention To Adopt A Standard Business Reporting Facility: A Survey Of Australian Corporate Cfos," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 10(2), pages 147-173.
- Valentin Florentin Dumitru, 2011. "The Impact of Information Technologies on the Organization and Functioning of the Company," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(Special N), pages 754-770, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:16:y:2007:i:3:p:585-623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .