The Impact of Information Technologies on the Organization and Functioning of the Company
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timo Hyvonen, 2003. "Management Accounting And Information Systems: Erp Versus Bob," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 155-173.
- Robert Scapens & Mostafa Jazayeri, 2003. "ERP systems and management accounting change: opportunities or impacts? A research note," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 201-233.
- Ariela Caglio, 2003. "Enterprise Resource Planning systems and accountants: towards hybridization?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 123-153.
- Joanne Locke & Alan Lowe, 2007. "XBRL: An (Open) Source of Enlightenment or Disillusion?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 585-623.
- Dechow, Niels & Mouritsen, Jan, 2005. "Enterprise resource planning systems, management control and the quest for integration," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(7-8), pages 691-733.
- Dumitru Valentin & Florescu Vasile, 2008. "L’Implantation De L’Erp : Facteurs Cles Du Succes Et Impacte Sur La Performance," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1353-1357, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalin Afrasinei-Zevoianu & Ramona Lacurezeanu, 2014. "Increasing Responsibility to Customers through a Dynamic Quality Assurance System in Software Development," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 318-318, February.
- Valentin Florentin Dumitru & Nadia Albu & Cătălin Nicolae Albu & Mădălina Dumitru, 2013. "ERP implementation and organizational performance. A Romanian case study of best practices," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 518-531, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation technologies; company; empirical research; impact;
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:13:y:2011:i:specialno5:p:754-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.