Citations for "The Slowing Down of the Engine of Growth"
by Lewis, Arthur
- Abdelhak S. Senhadji & Claudio E. Montenegro, 1999. "Time Series Analysis of Export Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(3), pages 2.
- Omar S. Dahi & Firat Demir, 2013.
"Preferential trade agreements and manufactured goods exports: does it matter whom you PTA with?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(34), pages 4754-4772, December.
- Demir, Firat & Dahi, Omar S., 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and Manufactured Goods Exports: Does It Matter Whom You PTA With?," MPRA Paper 37396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Omar S. Dahi & Firat Demir, 2010.
"Trade Flows, Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Financial Depth: Evidence from 28 Emerging Countries,"
2010011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Omar S. Dahi & Firat Demir, 2013. "EsTrade Flows, Exchange Rate Uncertainty, and Financial Depth: Evidence from 28 Emerging Countries," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 905-927, April.
- Demir, Firat & Caglayan, Mustafa & Dahi, Omar S., 2012. "Trade flows, exchange rate uncertainty and financial depth: evidence from 28 emerging countries," MPRA Paper 37400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber, Enzo, 2009.
"Common and uncommon sources of growth in Asia Pacific,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 20-36, March.
- Weber, Enzo, 2006. "Common and uncommon sources of growth in Asia Pacific," MPRA Paper 3715, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Enzo Weber, 2006. "Common and Uncommon Sources of Growth in Asia Pacific," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hentschel, Jesko, 1988. "Managing international debt: State of the art," Discussion Papers, Series II 54, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Bernhardt, Thomas, 2010. "Decoupling: Myth or Reality?," MPRA Paper 56372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdelhak Senhadji, 1998. "Time-Series Estimation of Structural Import Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 236-268, June.
- Kondonassis, Alex J. & Malliaris, A. G., 1996. "NAFTA: Old and new lessons from theory and practice with economic integration," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 31-41.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2014. "Welfare models, inequality and economic performance during globalisation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0191, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ubogu RE & Umo JU, 1986. "Impacts of the external sector on employment and equity: the case of Nigeria and Ghana," ILO Working Papers 250134, International Labour Organization.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1990. "Regional integration among developing countries : opportunities, obstacles and options," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Daniel Poon, 2014. "China’s Development Trajectory: A Strategic Opening for Industrial Policy in the South," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 218, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1990.
"Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
694, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1989. "Auswirkungen der EG-Binnenmarkt-Integration auf den Außenhandel der Entwicklungsländer," Kiel Working Papers 369, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hiemenz U & Langhammer, Rolf J, 1986. "Efficiency pre-conditions for successful integration of developing countries into the world economy," ILO Working Papers 248521, International Labour Organization.
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Doyle, Eleanor, 2007. "Trade, Productivity and Institutional Quality: Issues and Empirics," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 21, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Codrina Rada, 2007. "A growth model for a two-sector economy with endogenous productivity," Working Papers 44, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Na-Allah, Abdelrasaq & Muchie, Mammo, 2012. "Social absorption capability, systems of innovation and manufactured export response to preferential trade incentives," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 93-101.
- Eleanor Doyle & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2006. "Relating Productivity and Trade 1980-2000: A Chicken and Egg Analysis," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 147, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Spinanger, Dean, 1984. "Wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit zwischen den Entwicklungsländern: Chancen und Risiken," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 321, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Demir, FIrat & Dahi, Omar S., 2011.
"Asymmetric effects of financial development on South-South and South-North trade: Panel data evidence from emerging markets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 139-149, January.
- Demir, Firat & Dahi, Omar S., 2009. "Asymmetric Effects of Financial Development on South-South and South-North Trade: Panel Data Evidence from Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 19177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athukorala, Prema-Chandra, 2011.
"South-South Trade: An Asian Perspective,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
265, Asian Development Bank.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1997. "The expansion of intra-Asian trade: an analysis of structural patterns and determinants," Kiel Working Papers 792, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Delgado, Christopher L., 1995. "Africa's changing agricultural development strategies: past and present paradigms as a guide to the future," 2020 vision discussion papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michael Tribe & Andrew Sumner, 2006. "Development economics at a crossroads? Introduction to a policy arena," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 957-966.
- Hoffmaister, Alexander W. & Pradhan, Mahmood & Samiei, Hossein, 1998.
"Have North-South growth linkages changed?,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 791-808, May.
- Balassa, Bela, 1988. "The adding up problem," Policy Research Working Paper Series 30, The World Bank.
- Oludele Akinboade & Emilie Kinfack, 2014. "An Econometric Analysis of the Relationship Between Millennium Development Goals, Economic Growth and Financial Development in South Africa," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 775-795, September.
- Jesko Hentschel, 1988. "Managing international debt," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 126-131, June.
- Niemi, Jyrki, 2000. "Short-run and Long-run Elasticities for ASEAN Agricultural Exports to the European Union: an Error-correction Mechanism Approach," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197212, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aidar Abdychev & La-Bhus Fah Jirasavetakul & Andrew W Jonelis & Lamin Leigh & Ashwin Moheeput & Friska Parulian & Ara Stepanyan & Albert Touna Mama, 2015. "Increasing Productivity Growth in Middle Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernhardt, Thomas, 2014. "How promising is South-South trade as a contributor to economic development in Asia and South America? Insights from estimating income elasticities of import demand," MPRA Paper 56413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonilla, Eugenio Diaz, 2008. "Global macroeconomic developments and poverty:," IFPRI discussion papers 766, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lance Taylor, 1986. "Trade and growth," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 17-36, March.
- Charles Becker & Terry-Ann Craigie, 2007. "W. Arthur Lewis in Retrospect," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 187-216, December.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2014. "Sir W. Arthur Lewis and the Africans: Overlooked Economic Growth Lessons," MPRA Paper 57126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 2012. "The Staggering Rise of the South?," Working Papers 2012/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Erzan, Refik, 1989. "Would general trade liberalization in developing countries expand South-South trade?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 319, The World Bank.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2007. "Intra-Industry Trade and Development: Revisiting Theory, Measurement and New Evidences," MPRA Paper 37260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2008.
- Mayer, Joerg, 2015. "How could the South respond to secular stagnation in the North?," MPRA Paper 62113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burfisher, Mary & Missiaen, Margaret, 1989. "Intraregional Trade in West Africa," Occasional Paper Series No. 5 197678, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- William Darity & Lewis S. Davis, 2005. "Growth, trade and uneven development," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 141-170, January.
- Lord, Montague J., 1988. "The Outlook for Trade in Agricultural Commodities," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183161, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Khan, Safdar Ullah Khan, 2005. "Macro Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 8693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2005.
- Saten Kumar, 2011. "Estimating export demand equations in selected Asian countriess," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 5-16, February.
- Heitger, Bernhard, 1986. "Import protection and export performance: Their impact on economic growth," Kiel Working Papers 260, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mandiefe, Piabuo Serge, 2015. "The impact of financial sector development on economic growth: analysis of the financial development gap between Cameroon and South Africa," MPRA Paper 64694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suresh K G & Neeraj Aswal, 2014. "Determinants of India’s Manufactured Exports to South and North: A Gravity Model Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 144-151.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1985. "Märkte in Entwicklungsländern für Entwicklungsländer: Neue Schubkraft für Wachstumsprozesse von unten?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3356, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2014. "Human Knowledge and a Commonsensical Measure of Human Capital: A Proposal," MPRA Paper 57670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afia Malik, 2000. "Demand For Textile And Clothing Exports Of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2000:180, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2002. "Cross-Country Analysis of Empirical Evidences of Intra-industry Trade in Manufactures for Dynamic Asian and Other Developing Economies: Implications for Economic Growth and Development," MPRA Paper 37916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- William H. Branson, 1981. "The OPEC Surplus and U.S.-LDC Trade," NBER Working Papers 0791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.