Development economics at a crossroads? Introduction to a policy arena
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jang-Sup Shin, 2005. "The future of development economics: a methodological agenda," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 1111-1128, November.
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1980. "The Slowing Down of the Engine of Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 555-564, September.
- Kenny, Charles & Williams, David, 2001. "What Do We Know About Economic Growth? Or, Why Don't We Know Very Much?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Harriss, John, 2002. "The Case for Cross-Disciplinary Approaches in International Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 487-496, March.
- Gore, Charles, 2000. "The Rise and Fall of the Washington Consensus as a Paradigm for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 789-804, May.
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1979. "The Dual Economy Revisited," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 47(3), pages 211-229, September.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2006.
"Looking beyond averages in the trade and poverty debate,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1374-1392, August.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2004. "Looking beyond averages in the trade and poverty debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3461, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2005. "Looking Beyond Averages in the Trade and Poverty Debate," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Martin Ravallion, 2010. "Looking Beyond Averages in the Trade and Poverty Debate," Working Papers id:3258, eSocialSciences.
- White, Howard, 2002. "Combining Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches in Poverty Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 511-522, March.
- Jackson, Cecile, 2002. "Disciplining Gender?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 497-509, March.
- Fine, Ben, 2002. "Economics Imperialism and the New Development Economics as Kuhnian Paradigm Shift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2057-2070, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arup Maharatna, 2008. "Development of What? An Exposition of the Politics of Development Economics," Working Papers id:1819, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:18:y:2006:i:7:p:957-966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .