Development, Geography, and Economic Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Augusto Olarte Bacares, 2014.
"Are public transport improvements endogenous with respect to employment and income location in a city?,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Carlos Augusto Olarte Bacares, 2014. "Are public transport improvements endogenous with respect to employment and income location in a city?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00973398 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Baqaee, 2016. "Cascading Failures in Production Networks," 2016 Meeting Papers 402, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rolf Bergs, 2011. "Planning across Borders in Europe: The Need for an Economic Point of View," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 141-145.
- Gani Aldashev & Serik Aldashev & Timoteo Carletti, 2014. "On Convergence in the Spatial AK Growth Models," Papers 1401.4887, arXiv.org.
- Monga Célestin, 2017. "Working Paper 261 - Post-Macroeconomics: Some Theoretical and Analytical Issues," Working Paper Series 2372, African Development Bank.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2013. "The Impact of Immigration on Portuguese Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 2013.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Néstor Duch Brown, 2007.
"The empirics of spatial competition: evidence from european regions,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(1), pages 35-60.
- Nestor Duch Brown, 2006. "The empirics of spatial competition: Evidence from European regions," Working Papers in Economics 150, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Zhu Wang & Daniel Yi Xu, 2008. "Network Effects and Geographic Concentration of Industry," Working Papers 08-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Giovanni Covi, 2016.
"Local Systems’ Strategies Copying with Globalization: Collective Local Entrepreneurship,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy,
Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(2), pages 513-525, June.
- Covi, Giovanni, 2014. "Local Systems’ Strategies Copying with Globalization: Collective Local Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 53334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Covi, Giovanni, 2014. "Local Systems’ Strategies Copying with Globalization: Collective Local Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 59092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony Bebbington, 2003. "Global networks and local developments: agendas for development geography," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 94(3), pages 297-309, August.
- Charles R. Boehmer & Sergio PeÃ±a, 2012. "The Determinants of Open and Closed Borders," Journal of Borderlands Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 273-285, December.
- Alexandru Ionut ROJA & Alexandru Marian NASTASE, 2012. "Perspectives and Distinctive Particularities of Collaborative Networks," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(4), pages 501-510, October.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Blandine LAPERCHE & Dimitri UZUNIDIS, 2011. "Entrepreneurs Et Reconversion Des Territoires L'Exemple De Dunkerque Milieu Industrialo-Portuaire (Nord, France) Entrepreneurs And Territories Reconstruction The Case Of The Industrial And Port Milieu," Working Papers 242, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Karl, H., 1999. "Globalisierung des Wettbewerbs â€“ RÃ¼ckwirkungen auf den lÃ¤ndlichen Raum," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 35.
- Carlos Augusto Olarte Bacares, 2013. "Do public transport improvements increase employment and income in a city?," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1040, European Regional Science Association.
- Berdegué, Julio A. & Bebbington, Anthony & Escobal, Javier, 2015. "Conceptualizing Spatial Diversity in Latin American Rural Development: Structures, Institutions, and Coalitions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1-10.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2014.
"Gravity Equations: Workhorse,Toolkit, and Cookbook,"
Handbook of International Economics,
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2013. "Gravity Equations: Workhorse, Toolkit, and Cookbook," Working Papers hal-00973067, HAL.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2013. "Gravity Equations: Workhorse, Toolkit, and Cookbook," CEPR Discussion Papers 9322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2013. "Gravity Equations: Workhorse, Toolkit, and Cookbook," Sciences Po publications 2013-02, Sciences Po.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2013. "Gravity Equations: Workhorse,Toolkit, and Cookbook," Working Papers 2013-27, CEPII research center.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2013. "Gravity Equations: Workhorse, Toolkit, and Cookbook," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-02, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Tingqiang Chen & Xindan Li & Jining Wang, 2015. "Spatial Interaction Model of Credit Risk Contagion in the CRT Market," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 519-537, December.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Godefroy KIZABA, 2011. "La création de très petites entreprises, territoire et relations sociales. enquête dans la région du Nord-pas de calais (France) CREATION OF VERY SMALL ENTERPRISES, TERRITORY AND SOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS ," Working Papers 244, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:654-:d:134065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jinhwan Oh, 2012. "Spatial adaptation of the MSV model, with special reference to world development report 2009 and Korean examples," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 33-45, March.
- Sinan Esen & Korhan Gokmenoglu, 2016. "Financial Centres Index and GDP Growth," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 198-206, April.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic geography; development theory;
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:026261135x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.