Does Mixed Methods Research Matter to Understanding Childhood Well-Being?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 90 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2002.
"Economics, Social Science and Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 477-486, March.
- Linda Mayoux & Robert Chambers, 2005. "Reversing the paradigm: quantification, participatory methods and pro-poor impact assessment," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 271-298.
- John Cockburn, 2002.
"Income Contributions of Child Work in Rural Ethiopia,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2002-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- John Cockburn, 2004. "Income Contributions of Child Work in Rural Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409016, EconWPA.
- John Cockburn, 2004. "Income Contributions of Child Work in Rural Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409051, EconWPA.
- Escobal, Javier & Ponce, Carmen, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation and Child Welfare: Assessing the Impact of a Free Trade Agreement Between Peru and the USA," MPRA Paper 56477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harper, Caroline & Marcus, Rachel & Moore, Karen, 2003. "Enduring Poverty and the Conditions of Childhood: Lifecourse and Intergenerational Poverty Transmissions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 535-554, March.
- White, Howard, 2002. "Combining Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches in Poverty Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 511-522, March.
- Sarah C. White, 2002. "Being, becoming and relationship: conceptual challenges of a child rights approach in development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 1095-1104.
- Nancy Folbre, 2006. "Measuring Care: Gender, Empowerment, and the Care Economy," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 183-199.
- Shahin Yaqub, 2002. "'Poor children grow into poor adults': harmful mechanisms or over-deterministic theory?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 1081-1093.
- Ruel, Marie T. & Levin, Carol E. & Armar-Klemesu, Margaret & Maxwell, Daniel & Morris, Saul S., 1999. "Good Care Practices Can Mitigate the Negative Effects of Poverty and Low Maternal Schooling on Children's Nutritional Status: Evidence from Accra," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1993-2009, November.
- Howard White, 2005. "Combining the Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches to Poverty Measurement and Analysis," Development and Comp Systems 0505003, EconWPA.
- Harriss, John, 2002. "The Case for Cross-Disciplinary Approaches in International Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 487-496, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:90:y:2009:i:1:p:33-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.